posted
sb
posted
Dunoi:sb:
posted
not ranking till i have my sb
posted

Ascendance wrote:

04:14:678 - gotta say this kiai needs a rework. you're representing the vocals here, which worked really well in the first kiai, but this kiai has a ton of background that's prominent and you're skipping them in a large majority of places.
ye remapped it
posted
welcome to hanamura
posted

Adore wrote:

welcome to hanamura
Markham way
posted
bu-bu-bu-bu-bu-bu-bu-bu
posted
F UC K
posted
free iphone 4? I want to smash~

NC here

I'm too noob to mod this so I'll throw something at the map instead
posted
mario hitsounds

as expected of gIRL
posted

Kibbleru wrote:

mario hitsounds

as expected of gIRL
dont forget runescape ice barrage hitsound
posted
ctb
posted
standard
posted

edit: naitoshi's is better
posted
Offset sounds way too far ahead (885). The perfect offset seems to be 871 when listening on 25%, but it also seems to not work on actual gameplay, so I would change it to something in between, maybe something close to 875. Be aware of the Inherited Points, you'll have to fix them all once you change your offset.
posted

snyviper wrote:

Offset sounds way too far ahead (885). The perfect offset seems to be 871 when listening on 25%, but it also seems to not work on actual gameplay, so I would change it to something in between, maybe something close to 875. Be aware of the Inherited Points, you'll have to fix them all once you change your offset.
sounds fine
posted
Hey Girl! Would you be able to tell me which colours you used for the Slider Border and Slider Track Override?
posted

Exifea wrote:

Hey Girl! Would you be able to tell me which colours you used for the Slider Border and Slider Track Override?
Look in .osu
show more