show more
Charles445
Nice 1 on bubble, go get a BAT or something               
James2250

Charles445 wrote:

Nice 1 on bubble, go get a BAT or something
You called?~ :P

Nekoroll wrote:

Put in "russian" to tags from Aleks719 and took off "dkun" from Easy and Normal and left it only on koonsane.
The tags should be the same on every difficulty so add dkun back to Easy/Normal

-(Nazi) You might want to center your score.dot slightly more in the folder so it doesn't leave a bigger space on the right side in-game http://puu.sh/48B1
-It is advised to keep your combo colors the same on every difficulty unless you have a specific reason not to?
-Are you sure the artist is meant to be capitilized because I don't see many other sources doing that

All of the maps check out nicely, call me back after fixes and I will be able to rank
Topic Starter
Nekoroll

James2250 wrote:

The tags should be the same on every difficulty so add dkun back to Easy/Normal

-(Nazi) You might want to center your score.dot slightly more in the folder so it doesn't leave a bigger space on the right side in-game http://puu.sh/48B1
-It is advised to keep your combo colors the same on every difficulty unless you have a specific reason not to?
-Are you sure the artist is meant to be capitilized because I don't see many other sources doing that

All of the maps check out nicely, call me back after fixes and I will be able to rank
Applied all mods! :D
James2250
Looks much better with the hitbursts being different from each other, the 300k/300g can stay the same as that shouldn't be the worst thing ever

Everything looks good now
Ranked~
h3k1ru
lol russian song

i laughed so hard, u made my evening

congratz
Faust
Happeh Birthdey Catroll

message is not too short message is not too short message is not too short message is not too short
Charles445
A dkun difficulty that isn't covered in claps? Impossible!... oh, it's covered in finishes.

Grats on first rank Nekoroll!
Aleks719
lol, i'm in Creator's Words ~
Cool for me :3

Anyways, congratulations with 1st ranked map :P
ouranhshc
I didn't know Nekoroll mapped o-o
Rukario

Faust wrote:

Happeh Birthdey Catroll

message is not too short message is not too short message is not too short message is not too short
Topic Starter
Nekoroll
Truly a happy birthday for me. :3

Thank you everyone! <3
dkun

Charles445 wrote:

A dkun difficulty that isn't covered in claps? Impossible!... oh, it's covered in finishes.

Grats on first rank Nekoroll!
I hope you die :(((((

congrats and happy birthday nekoroll
Lanttu
Yay for more Origa~! <3

lol, I was so surprised at first when seeing that skin. I had forgotten all about you asking to use it. XD