1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Ranked/Approved Beatmaps
show more
posted
Updated with koon's updated [koonsane] difficulty. :D
posted
moved the offset to a earlier time point and checked folder content looks good poof
posted
Nice 1 on bubble, go get a BAT or something               
posted

Charles445 wrote:

Nice 1 on bubble, go get a BAT or something
You called?~ :P

Nekoroll wrote:

Put in "russian" to tags from Aleks719 and took off "dkun" from Easy and Normal and left it only on koonsane.
The tags should be the same on every difficulty so add dkun back to Easy/Normal

-(Nazi) You might want to center your score.dot slightly more in the folder so it doesn't leave a bigger space on the right side in-game http://puu.sh/48B1
-It is advised to keep your combo colors the same on every difficulty unless you have a specific reason not to?
-Are you sure the artist is meant to be capitilized because I don't see many other sources doing that

All of the maps check out nicely, call me back after fixes and I will be able to rank
posted

James2250 wrote:

The tags should be the same on every difficulty so add dkun back to Easy/Normal

-(Nazi) You might want to center your score.dot slightly more in the folder so it doesn't leave a bigger space on the right side in-game http://puu.sh/48B1
-It is advised to keep your combo colors the same on every difficulty unless you have a specific reason not to?
-Are you sure the artist is meant to be capitilized because I don't see many other sources doing that

All of the maps check out nicely, call me back after fixes and I will be able to rank
Applied all mods! :D
posted
Looks much better with the hitbursts being different from each other, the 300k/300g can stay the same as that shouldn't be the worst thing ever

Everything looks good now
Ranked~
posted
lol russian song

i laughed so hard, u made my evening

congratz
posted
Happeh Birthdey Catroll

message is not too short message is not too short message is not too short message is not too short
posted
A dkun difficulty that isn't covered in claps? Impossible!... oh, it's covered in finishes.

Grats on first rank Nekoroll!
posted
lol, i'm in Creator's Words ~
Cool for me :3

Anyways, congratulations with 1st ranked map :P
posted
I didn't know Nekoroll mapped o-o
posted

Faust wrote:

Happeh Birthdey Catroll

message is not too short message is not too short message is not too short message is not too short
posted
Truly a happy birthday for me. :3

Thank you everyone! <3
posted

Charles445 wrote:

A dkun difficulty that isn't covered in claps? Impossible!... oh, it's covered in finishes.

Grats on first rank Nekoroll!
I hope you die :(((((

congrats and happy birthday nekoroll
posted
Yay for more Origa~! <3

lol, I was so surprised at first when seeing that skin. I had forgotten all about you asking to use it. XD
Please sign in to reply.