ORIGA - Polyushko-Pole

posted
Total Posts
show more
ztrot
bump for great justice apply these mods and I'll bubble this :3
Topic Starter
Nekoroll
D: Applied Charles445's mods to [Easy] and [Normal] among other changes listed in OP. lol Still have to work on [koonsane]. @.@ Not sure if that would be his responsibility or not. Don't think he'll take the time to do it if it is, however. LOL
Kotya
o, russian song \: D/
Zelos
I am so modding this Nekoroll map when i can find some freaking wifi in this damn wifi dead area.
dkun

SapphireGhost wrote:

[koonsane]
AR - 1? Approach Rate 8 seems fast for this song. no, I like it like this.
00:48:609 (9) - I would put a New Combo here, 17 is too long. ya done
02:25:895 - As with [Easy], possibly drag the break to this point? No, sorry. The combo is fine as it is.

Charles445 wrote:

koonsane
The two breaks are out of place and far too long. make the breaks like the other difficulties. nope
Redo the hitsounding on this difficulty. Lots of random finishes sounds very bad. Hitsound it like the other difficulties. hi I am dkun and it's a guest for a reason
00:30:180 (6) - This slider doesn't fit the beat yes it does
00:37:895 - Remove new combo
00:39:180 - New combo
00:39:823 - Remove new combo
00:39:180 (1) - Move this 1 grid down
00:49:466 - New combo
01:04:466 (6) - Fix the symmetry
01:06:609 - New combo
01:07:895 - Remove new combo
01:10:680 - New combo
01:26:752 (12) - Move this 4 grids down
01:32:966 - Remove new combo
01:34:037 - New combo
01:37:466 (3) - Move 1 grid down
02:04:680 - New combo
^all done
02:05:109 (2,3,4,5) - This antijump followed by a stream is extremely unexpected and hard to read. Redo this part. insane/nope
02:08:966 - New combo
02:21:609 - Unrankable: If the player deletes the custom skin, the reverse is hidden.
02:23:484 - Remove new combo
02:25:466 (13) - Move 1 grid up
02:46:895 - Remove new combo
03:06:609 (1) - Make this spinner end at 03:10:037
^ya all done 2
plz bitch at me when I need to do a mod on my diff

http://puu.sh/3yWR ya gurl get dis ranked
Topic Starter
Nekoroll
Updated with koon's updated [koonsane] difficulty. :D
ztrot
moved the offset to a earlier time point and checked folder content looks good poof
Charles445
Nice 1 on bubble, go get a BAT or something               
James2250

Charles445 wrote:

Nice 1 on bubble, go get a BAT or something
You called?~ :P

Nekoroll wrote:

Put in "russian" to tags from Aleks719 and took off "dkun" from Easy and Normal and left it only on koonsane.
The tags should be the same on every difficulty so add dkun back to Easy/Normal

-(Nazi) You might want to center your score.dot slightly more in the folder so it doesn't leave a bigger space on the right side in-game http://puu.sh/48B1
-It is advised to keep your combo colors the same on every difficulty unless you have a specific reason not to?
-Are you sure the artist is meant to be capitilized because I don't see many other sources doing that

All of the maps check out nicely, call me back after fixes and I will be able to rank
Topic Starter
Nekoroll

James2250 wrote:

The tags should be the same on every difficulty so add dkun back to Easy/Normal

-(Nazi) You might want to center your score.dot slightly more in the folder so it doesn't leave a bigger space on the right side in-game http://puu.sh/48B1
-It is advised to keep your combo colors the same on every difficulty unless you have a specific reason not to?
-Are you sure the artist is meant to be capitilized because I don't see many other sources doing that

All of the maps check out nicely, call me back after fixes and I will be able to rank
Applied all mods! :D
James2250
Looks much better with the hitbursts being different from each other, the 300k/300g can stay the same as that shouldn't be the worst thing ever

Everything looks good now
Ranked~
h3k1ru
lol russian song

i laughed so hard, u made my evening

congratz
Faust
Happeh Birthdey Catroll

message is not too short message is not too short message is not too short message is not too short
Charles445
A dkun difficulty that isn't covered in claps? Impossible!... oh, it's covered in finishes.

Grats on first rank Nekoroll!
Aleks719
lol, i'm in Creator's Words ~
Cool for me :3

Anyways, congratulations with 1st ranked map :P
ouranhshc
I didn't know Nekoroll mapped o-o
Rukario

Faust wrote:

Happeh Birthdey Catroll

message is not too short message is not too short message is not too short message is not too short
Topic Starter
Nekoroll
Truly a happy birthday for me. :3

Thank you everyone! <3
dkun

Charles445 wrote:

A dkun difficulty that isn't covered in claps? Impossible!... oh, it's covered in finishes.

Grats on first rank Nekoroll!
I hope you die :(((((

congrats and happy birthday nekoroll
Lanttu
Yay for more Origa~! <3

lol, I was so surprised at first when seeing that skin. I had forgotten all about you asking to use it. XD