2. Other
  3. Otaku Culture
show more
posted
chibi maruko chan and crayon shin chan
posted
Mew Mew Power~
posted
Princess Mononoke. Even at that young age the profound beauty of the film got through to me. What a fantastic work of art.
posted
At four years old I started watching Naruto and Pokemon, at nine years old I watched all the Beyblade episodes and was obsessed.
No wonder I had no friends in elementary school.
So I guess I enjoyed those two
posted
When people usually answer with Naruto, One Piece, Dragon Ball, or whatever, mine is Mitsudomoe ;_;
posted
Childhood? 90's kids should know Sailor Moon, Meitantei Conan, Cardcaptor, and Gundam
posted
Mirmo de Pon.

I even had a pillow and plushies. I bet they're still somewhere in my room at my parent's house.
posted

Mafuuu wrote:

Mirmo de Pon.
I love mirumo de pon too they are so cute...

I also love Elemental Gelade,D.N Angel,pichi pich pitch? and cardcaptor sakura XD

I also remember that I sing pichi pichi pitch song back then XD
posted
One Piece
posted
Kekkaishi.

or KHR.
posted
One Piece, Naruto, i have watched it in my tv
posted
I watched Doraemon, Detective Conan, Crayon Shin-chan and Chibi Maruko-chan in television when I was around 5 or 6. Back then all of the series mentioned were dubbed in my native language and tbh, the old dubs are way better than newer dubs of the same language lol
posted
School Rumble
posted
Chobits and Cardcaptor Sakura.
posted
Digimon Tamers and Dragonball Z. Watched both on TV and I don't think I missed an episode whenever it aired at the time. =)
posted
Doraemon, One Piece, and The Law of Ueki
posted
Dragon Ball i guess
posted
sgt. frog!
posted
Yu-Gi-Oh!
posted
Doremi, Keroro Gunzo, Card Captor Sakura <3
and definitely Rurouni Kenshin! Me and my brother watched it together every night!!
show more