forum

EMILIA (CV: Rie Takahashi) - Stay Alive (Jun Kuroda Bootleg

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Peuniak
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on środa, 22 lutego 2017 at 20:42:00

Artist: EMILIA (CV: Rie Takahashi)
Title: Stay Alive (Jun Kuroda Bootleg Remix)
Source: Re:ゼロから始める異世界生活
Tags: re zero emilia japanese drum and bass anime remix ending
BPM: 174
Filesize: 7548kb
Play Time: 03:41
Difficulties Available:
  1. Alive (5,9 stars, 1029 notes)
Download: EMILIA (CV: Rie Takahashi) - Stay Alive (Jun Kuroda Bootleg Remix)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
God I love this song so much <3

Background

-Alive : Made by me
omletto5
Hey, i would really like to do the Easy and Normal Diff. Also, let me mod your diff real quick!
A really well made map, can't say anything against it, still, here a a few things i think u could improve:

Some Triplets feel very weird to pass, try to avoid them at bad timing.

00:39:233 - The stream really rips apart my flow and puts me in an uncomfortable position to hit the following circles. Try to fix it, so the player can aim more fluently on that part of the map.

00:45:612 - That slider is really weird.. just replace it with 1 or 2 circles

Yea, i think that's it. Remember to give me a kudosu if u find it helpful, and also, pm me for the GD!

Have a good day! :D
Nitronic Techno
Hey I just wanted to give you some tweaks on you diff.
First off
Setting
Change HP 6 -> 7.4
This is because it add challenge to your diff

And in your notes section

01:52:337 (3,4,5,6,7) - and 03:09:578 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - Tweak those as they are simiar to 00:51:647 (3,4,5,6,7) - and although very nice it could use some nice uniqueness to it. (aka make it a tangent to the original)

That all from me, but I gave it to Doomsday and this is what he had to say about this;

Doomsday: nice meta map. I like how he mapped the wub section
Doomsday: I also like those iconic slider patterns in the choruses, those 3 pointed ones. He could mix up those patterns more in the later copies. the player is used to them but a bit of variation on them at the end would be nice

That all from him. Otherwise, Very nice, and yes, meta map :D
Topic Starter
Peuniak

Kentaro wrote:

Hey, i would really like to do the Easy and Normal Diff. Also, let me mod your diff real quick!
A really well made map, can't say anything against it, still, here a a few things i think u could improve:

Some Triplets feel very weird to pass, try to avoid them at bad timing.

00:39:233 - The stream really rips apart my flow and puts me in an uncomfortable position to hit the following circles. Try to fix it, so the player can aim more fluently on that part of the map. It's Extra diff, patterns should be uncomfortable sometimes.

00:45:612 - That slider is really weird.. just replace it with 1 or 2 circles Ya, this part is kinda tricky with those piano sounds, but this is how I hear and feel the song tbh.

Yea, i think that's it. Remember to give me a kudosu if u find it helpful, and also, pm me for the GD!

Have a good day! :D
Thank's for mod and check PM :)
Topic Starter
Peuniak

Nitronic Techno wrote:

Hey I just wanted to give you some tweaks on you diff.
First off
Setting
Change HP 6 -> 7.4 I agree :)
This is because it add challenge to your diff

And in your notes section

01:52:337 (3,4,5,6,7) - and 03:09:578 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - Tweak those as they are simiar to 00:51:647 (3,4,5,6,7) - and although very nice it could use some nice uniqueness to it. (aka make it a tangent to the original) Changed those at 3:09, but I'll stay with the rest without changing.

That all from me, but I gave it to Doomsday and this is what he had to say about this;

Doomsday: nice meta map. I like how he mapped the wub section
Doomsday: I also like those iconic slider patterns in the choruses, those 3 pointed ones. He could mix up those patterns more in the later copies. the player is used to them but a bit of variation on them at the end would be nice Thanks! ~~

That all from him. Otherwise, Very nice, and yes, meta map :D
~
Thanks for mod !!!
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.