forum

Most beatmap played?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Derekku
275 plays - Yuko Matsutani - Urusei Yatsura - Lum no Love Song (TV Edit) [Insane]
My own map. :| Was trying to FC it with Flashlight, but I suck at FL so yeah. Probably should've practiced offline... *gets shot*

EDIT: Wait, why is this in GD instead of Gameplay&Rankings? *moves*
Topic Starter
Xyrenus

Lybydose wrote:

Haru Haru

I've played it so many times that I can play it without even seeing the circles or followpoints now (skin them out to be invisible).

ahh that song is awesome..is it this beatmap?
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/7354
that's the one i played..

Derekku wrote:

275 plays - Yuko Matsutani - Urusei Yatsura - Lum no Love Song (TV Edit) [Insane]
My own map. :| Was trying to FC it with Flashlight, but I suck at FL so yeah. Probably should've practiced offline... *gets shot*
ahh..with flashlight @.@
i mean its ya own map.. so sure can get haha :D がんばってよ!
dNextGen

FFF Flashlight
Vpalach

still not even close to fc...
Lesjuh
594 plays - Blind Stare - Shotgun Symphony+ [Impossibly Intense]

Obviously, first slider BOOM BOOM BOOM sliderbreak > escape > retry
Waryas
397 plays - Hatsune Miku & Megpoid Gumi - MATRYOSHKA [Insane]
Not even ranked on it, I just love that song/map.
Ekoro

Miss -> Retry -> Miss -> Retry -> Fail on FC -> Retry -> FUU SPACED STREAMS -> Retry

And etc...

I'm just #45.

MADE OF RETRIES
I'M MADE OF RETRIES
those
400 plays - Tsukasa - Mirage of the Rain [Lunatic]

Took me that many to get Hidden S. Ranked 15th, dropped to 19th.
Sup A Noob
http://osu.ppy.sh/b/48632

107 plays. Captain Murasa's Ass Anchor comes close with 105.

I don't grind songs unless I'm absolutely sure I could've passed if I tried harder.
Wishy
207 plays - Dark PHOENiX - Stirring an Autumn Moon [Crazy Moon]

Played that with every mod already, including HR+DT for instant fail and FL for noticing I can't even remember one map after playing it 200 times.
CXu
Guess what...

590 plays - Niko - Made of Fire [Oni]

Well, after that comes 2 flashlight thingies
461 plays - HTT - NO, Thank You! (TV Size) [Insane]
400 plays - ave;new feat. Saori Sakura - Awayuki [Hard]
Wishy
It's funny how Made of Fire is like.

SS the first hits.
Spaced stream.
Some miss.
Retry

(Repeat for two hours)
ziin

Lybydose wrote:

Haru Haru

I've played it so many times that I can play it without even seeing the circles or followpoints now (skin them out to be invisible).
can I get a video?
Avedas

Wishy22 wrote:

207 plays - Dark PHOENiX - Stirring an Autumn Moon [Crazy Moon]

Played that with every mod already, including HR+DT for instant fail and FL for noticing I can't even remember one map after playing it 200 times.
LOL yes exactly this. Love that map. I'm so horrible at memorizing maps too :/

130 plays - fripSide - LEVEL5 -judgelight- (TV Size) [Hard]

2 days after I started osu I decided I wanted to FC this for some reason... bad idea.
Linco

Too lazy to practise harder songs, too lazy to fc songs I already passed. At least I was able to get an almost-fc here :v
Kii-Sakurada
The hardest one that has more replays is 214 plays - 07th Expansion - Aci-L [Hard] xd
Lybydose

ziin wrote:

Lybydose wrote:

Haru Haru

can I get a video?

I can't record while playing because 60 fps screws with mouse movement, and anything lower is too laggy to play for me. You'll just have to believe me when I say that I had the skin active while playing.

I also tried without hitbursts, and it surprisingly wasn't any harder except for the very end. That would probably be more boring to watch though because you can't really tell what I'm doing.
Hijiri Tezuka
77 plays - Niira Etsuko - Shinyaku no Yoru [Nazo]
RhaiizoN
8-)
Mismagius

Lybydose wrote:

I can't record while playing because 60 fps screws with mouse movement, and anything lower is too laggy to play for me. You'll just have to believe me when I say that I had the skin active while playing.

I also tried without hitbursts, and it surprisingly wasn't any harder except for the very end. That would probably be more boring to watch though because you can't really tell what I'm doing.
what ARE you?
Hiyorin

Lybydose wrote:

Wow, you memorised all that on a black background? I would've at least put a sparse grid as background to at least have a general idea of where the invisible circles are. But judging on your highscore you didn't memorise the circles but more muscle memory?

My most played map is Lucky Star II on Insane. My first week into osu! I wanted to FC it so badly I had reached almost 200 PC in 1 day from that song. The sad part is I didn't end up FCing it but ditching that idea and coming back to it months later to fc it on first try >:C
thelewa

Kinda funny that I don't actually play taiko at all
Bunnrei
ctb

Anchobee
209 plays - Demetori - Emotional Skyscraper ~ World's End [Extra Stage]
Couldn't survive 2/3 of the map because my hand doesn't have any strength left to continue

Fail ~> retry, almost fail ~> esc ~> retry

repeat for 3 hours...
Martinawa
333 plays - iroha feat. Kagamine Rin/NicoNico Chorus - Meltdown [Krisom's Easy]

I've been playing it since I was a newbie in osu! I've tried to do it with Flaslight a couple of times (with Sudden Death, over 30 retries), but I still suck in it. Now I'm #3
Niva
657 plays - Nekomata Master - Goodbye Heaven [Another]
Yeah... FL xD
Tenshi

Lybydose wrote:

Epic.
ouranhshc

yay FL and FL+Hidden
Weez

My friend realllllllllly wanted to pass that so much he played 1000+ times :T
awell
902 plays - Niko - Made of Fire [Oni]

only passed the song twice
Neruell
1239 plays - Daisuke Ishiwatari - Home Sweet Grave [Insane]

One of the first beatmaps I ever played in Osu! Did a fc 100% just recently and couldn't even fc it for 2 years although I always did play it from time to time. Next step, same song but HR+HD.
Louis Cyphre
1997 plays - Niko - Made of Fire [Oni]
I'm victim of Made of Fire too . . .
GensokyoMillenium
Chiaki Ishikawa - Uninstall
http://osu.ppy.sh/b/27076&m=0
Mismagius

Blue Dragon wrote:

GladiOol wrote:

200 plays - Niko - Made of Fire [Oni]

*music intro* MADE OF FI--- missed a note > escape retry
Fuck that map D: