Cryptic
Fix Lasse's stuff and get the bubbs so I can mod and qualify thanks
Topic Starter
sionKotori

Lasse wrote:

pop cause of unrankable issue:
01:02:828 (2) - off-screen on 4:3 http://i.imgur.com/bRRhgS6.jpg fixed ;;

other things:
01:25:565 - how about using a rhythm like http://i.imgur.com/rMZpI9T.jpg instead? since song suddenly puts emphasis on the blue tick at 01:25:170 - here, would be great to be a click instead of a sliderend it's okay imo
01:27:618 (5) - similar but melody seems to be on 1/3 at 01:27:670 - here so idk lol. but all surounding things follow that, so suddenly not following it doesn't really fit fixed like 01:32:512 (2,3) - patterns
01:32:828 (1,2) - 01:33:460 (1,1) - these are so similar in the song, so using the same nc pattern for both would be neat http://i.imgur.com/tsa2i5p.jpg no change cuz I wanna the same shall apply to 01:20:828 (1,1,1) - and others too
01:41:670 (1,2,3,4) - don't think this makes much sense, cause the song changes at 01:41:986 - but your rhythm and patterning seems more like it changes at 01:41:828 - ? It's fine imo ;^;
01:50:512 (1) - I think just making this into a circle would make a nicer transition to the next part than a long slider ^
03:39:049 (1,2,1,2) - how about some gradual sv decrease here? and then start inreasing it over 03:40:666 (1,2,3,4,5,1) - ? would work well with the "vocals". actually I'd continue increasing it until 03:44:343 - due to the pitch
03:54:931 (2) - minor, but I think going with a perfect slider overlap would be cute here http://i.imgur.com/9sWU7Q0.jpg great :)
04:21:990 (1,1,1) - nc spam seems a bit excessive here considering the pattern and music okay
04:38:755 (4,5,6) - why are these suddenly stacked? don't think that fits the buildup here well and the others are all spaced no change. I wanna keep star jumps and I didn't find fine patterns if not stacked

nice map, feel free to poke me for rebubble thanks! :D
ty 4 mod :33

den0saur wrote:

Told you :( sorry :(

bbj0920 wrote:

when now

Karen wrote:

where here

Cryptic wrote:

Fix Lasse's stuff and get the bubbs so I can mod and qualify thanks thanks too :)
Lasse
rebubbled

Karen
-Atri-
Here we come
Kaine
here we go [handsome's extra]
Rumia-
HELL YEA
Cryptic
Few minor nitpick things before :fire:

01:10:407 (3,4) - CTRL+Ging the 3 would make this pattern easier to read since the four hides for a while. This is just a sneaky pattern for the first few playthroughs, and you kicks face the direction of the next note pretty consistently in this section.

04:03:019 (1,2) - This rhythm choice is kind of weird, since it seems like you've been following the high synth. I think a better choice would be to make 1 a kick and have some movement, or something along that line, because having it stacked doesn't really match what the player would think you're following.

04:57:431 (3) - Lessen the distance between this and 04:57:578 (4) - as right now four gets too much emphasis and this is a sort of wind-down section. Just move 3 to like y192 x66 or something.

Other than that, good stuff my dude.
Topic Starter
sionKotori

Cryptic wrote:

Few minor nitpick things before :fire:

01:10:407 (3,4) - CTRL+Ging the 3 would make this pattern easier to read since the four hides for a while. This is just a sneaky pattern for the first few playthroughs, and you kicks face the direction of the next note pretty consistently in this section. fixed

04:03:019 (1,2) - This rhythm choice is kind of weird, since it seems like you've been following the high synth. I think a better choice would be to make 1 a kick and have some movement, or something along that line, because having it stacked doesn't really match what the player would think you're following. add kick at 1

04:57:431 (3) - Lessen the distance between this and 04:57:578 (4) - as right now four gets too much emphasis and this is a sort of wind-down section. Just move 3 to like y192 x66 or something. fixed

Other than that, good stuff my dude. thanks!
Cryptic
Cool cool, good stuff my dude.
Call me back when you want me to qualify AZISAI.
Meg
神。
Topic Starter
sionKotori
FIRE
meii18
gratz!
DeletedUser_7370134
god
congratz! :)
Rumia-
masta kotori is filling osu contents