forum

I think I got a problem in my hand.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Esplectioned
I played osu! constantly, but I went on a 2 week vacations and now that I'm back, the back part of my hand hurts when playing. I single tap with middle finger.
Does anyone have a idea why is this happening? Any way of fixing it?

How I put my hand: http://i.imgur.com/OBLyrja.jpg?1
o x
You lost some stamina is all, make sure to properly warm up before playing, do some hand exercises before playing to prevent any straining and take breaks often. Don't say "I play intensive 8 star maps to warm up" I've done that for a long time when I was playing and I couldn't preform as well as when I played some low charts first. If you have pain in your hand take a break and don't play, also try some different hand positions.
Topic Starter
Esplectioned
Links for hand exercises? And also I warm up with my average maps that are 4.8-5.2. I've tried different hand positions and It also hurts, the one that hurts less is a kind of Hvick position. It is weird to me because before the vacations it didn't hurt :\
Alea

Esplectioned wrote:

Links for hand exercises? And also I warm up with my average maps that are 4.8-5.2. I've tried different hand positions and It also hurts, the one that hurts less is a kind of Hvick position. It is weird to me because before the vacations it didn't hurt :\

Before play the game is really useful to do this.
Sayorie

Alea wrote:

Esplectioned wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPO-zST-7EE
Before play the game is really useful to do this.
>not posting based Dr. Levi
My Angel Raphi
yea just warm up before playing and let your hand get back into it naturally after the 2 week break
Yukitemi
Also take more breaks, alot of short breaks better than long ones.