1. osu!community
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Ranked/Approved Beatmaps
posted
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, 21 April 2017 at 8:41:16 AM

Artist: bradbreeck
Title: Star Vs The Forces Of Evil Theme
Source: Star vs. The Forces of Evil
Tags: disney xd brad breeck soundtrack cartoon marco versus Ayyri puxtu
BPM: 144.4
Filesize: 3088kb
Play Time: 00:40
Difficulties Available:
  1. EZ - 4Key (1.37 stars, 148 notes)
  2. HD - 4Key (2.97 stars, 382 notes)
  3. NM - 4Key (2 stars, 240 notes)
  4. puxtu's MX - 4Key (3.77 stars, 528 notes)


Download: bradbreeck - Star Vs The Forces Of Evil Theme
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

starco is endgame, remove cuckolding

MX by puxtu
Hitsounds by Ayyri
posted
hik hi

collumn = 1~4
[ez]

00:07:510 (7510|2,7718|0) - how about change to 2-3?
00:16:651 (16651|3) - move to 2?
00:34:518 (34518|3) - move to 1?

[nm]

how about 00:16:028 (16028|0,16236|1,16444|0,16651|3,16651|2) - like -> http://puu.sh/tp7M7/be5efe5354.jpg ?
00:30:571 (30571|1,30675|2,30779|1) - http://puu.sh/tp7Nz/1e7f282949.jpg like this?

[hd]

00:03:978 (3978|1,4082|2,4186|3,4186|1) - how about http://puu.sh/tp88d/9892b2b103.jpg ?
00:13:951 (13951|3,14054|2,14158|3,14158|1) - ^ mirror like this?
00:25:793 (25793|3,25793|0,25897|0,25897|2) - how about making this like 00:25:377 (25377|2,25377|0,25481|0,25481|1) - this but mirror?
00:36:284 (36284|3) - move to 1?

gl gl~
posted

ArcherLove wrote:

hik hi

collumn = 1~4
[ez]

00:07:510 (7510|2,7718|0) - how about change to 2-3?
00:16:651 (16651|3) - move to 2?
00:34:518 (34518|3) - move to 1?

[nm]

how about 00:16:028 (16028|0,16236|1,16444|0,16651|3,16651|2) - like -> http://puu.sh/tp7M7/be5efe5354.jpg ?
00:30:571 (30571|1,30675|2,30779|1) - http://puu.sh/tp7Nz/1e7f282949.jpg like this?

[hd]

00:03:978 (3978|1,4082|2,4186|3,4186|1) - how about http://puu.sh/tp88d/9892b2b103.jpg ?
00:13:951 (13951|3,14054|2,14158|3,14158|1) - ^ mirror like this?
00:25:793 (25793|3,25793|0,25897|0,25897|2) - how about making this like 00:25:377 (25377|2,25377|0,25481|0,25481|1) - this but mirror?
00:36:284 (36284|3) - move to 1?

gl gl~


All applied, thank you for the mod!
posted
halo

[My Opinion = Suggest]

( 1 2 3 4 )

HD
00:04:809 -
00:06:056 - add 1 note
00:06:471 -
00:08:133 - ^
00:08:964 - ^
00:22:469 - add 1 note
00:22:884 - ^
00:23:300 - ^
00:26:208 -
good luck :)
posted

Murumoo wrote:

halo

collapsed text
[My Opinion = Suggest]

( 1 2 3 4 )

HD
00:04:809 -
00:06:056 - add 1 note
00:06:471 -
00:08:133 - ^
00:08:964 - ^
00:22:469 - add 1 note
00:22:884 - ^
00:23:300 - ^
00:26:208 -
good luck :)


All suggestions applied, thank you for the mod!
posted
You didn't request this on my queue, but I'll mod it for you! :)

Let's get started!

So from what I see here is that no preview point is included and you have the countdown on so you might wanna turn that off.

EZ
00:01:485 - 00:02:628 instead of the pattern you have now try https://puu.sh/trwLS/1dc97eaea6.jpg because it the same sounds twice and shouldn't put them in different colums. (sorry hope that makes sense)
00:11:873 - note?
Overall, diff seems alright.
NM
Couldn't notice major problems. Seems fine.
HD
00:10:211 maybe put note thats on c4 instead on c3?
Alright not bad! maybe some of stairs but I'm not that good at judging those D:


Cool map! Can't wait to see it ranked!

Sorry for the unclear mod but I hope you may find something from here that can help you!

No kudos if unhelpful.

Have a great day! :)
posted

Unpredictable wrote:

You didn't request this on my queue, but I'll mod it for you! :)

Let's get started!

So from what I see here is that no preview point is included and you have the countdown on so you might wanna turn that off.

EZ
00:01:485 - 00:02:628 instead of the pattern you have now try https://puu.sh/trwLS/1dc97eaea6.jpg because it the same sounds twice and shouldn't put them in different colums. (sorry hope that makes sense) done
00:11:873 - note? sure
Overall, diff seems alright.
NM
Couldn't notice major problems. Seems fine.
HD
00:10:211 maybe put note thats on c4 instead on c3? I wanted to make a distinction between 00:09:588 (9588|2,9588|1,10211|3,10211|1) - since they sound different.
Alright not bad! maybe some of stairs but I'm not that good at judging those D:


Cool map! Can't wait to see it ranked!

Sorry for the unclear mod but I hope you may find something from here that can help you!

No kudos if unhelpful.

Have a great day! :)

Thanks for the mod!
posted
First time modding a mania map let's go

[EZ]
00:03:771 - Why not continue this pattern at 00:05:433 - with a CTRL+H?
[]
[NM]
Why don't you use the same patterns with variations? To me, the mapping seems really random ;w;
[]
[HD]
..
[]

I'm leaving mania modding I can't do this I'm too OCD
posted

Stingy wrote:

First time modding a mania map let's go

[EZ]
00:03:771 - Why not continue this pattern at 00:05:433 - with a CTRL+H? sure seems good
[]
[NM]
Why don't you use the same patterns with variations? To me, the mapping seems really random ;w; wh
[]
[HD]
..
[]

I'm leaving mania modding I can't do this I'm too OCD

ok take this kds before you go

Thanks for the mod! Updated.
posted
Adiopulse's Chili Mod Request


Other notes
I'd go through the possibility of a remap through these diffs, a lot of inconsistency but i tried anyway :P
EZ
00:02:939 (2939|2,3147|1,3355|2,3563|1) make these lns
00:26:208 (26208|2,26416|1,26624|2,26831|1) ^


00:03:771 those chipnotes change pitch every 4 beats, use pattering here 00:13:743 (13743|1,13951|0,14158|1,14366|0,14574|2,14782|1,14989|2,15197|1) for those sounds, but spice it up a bit.

00:30:363 id map the drums instead of the chip sounds with snare being double and kick pedal a single
NM
00:03:771 id map the chip sounds in a jack pattern that changes a col every 4 beats. also, id leave the doubles to be only on the snare sounds. you could probably get aways with adding that triplet drum sound too

00:10:003 (10003|3,10003|1,10211|2,10211|3) one of these notes on the double must have a ln


00:30:363 doubles for those kicks

id remap tbh or just talk it through cause there is a lot of inconsistency from my point of view
HD
00:02:939 this would be fun http://puu.sh/txCWx/46f18bda56.png

00:10:003 (10003|3,10003|2,10211|1,10211|3) same ln thing in NM

00:10:003 (10003|2,10003|3,10211|3,10211|1) add a note

00:30:571 (30571|0,30675|1,30779|2,30779|0,30883|1,30987|0,31090|3,31194|2,31298|1,31402|3,31506|2,31610|3,31610|1,31714|2,31818|3) remap these streams

00:30:363 have doubles on the snares and kicks
posted
Hi, m4m.
I decided to mod just one diif and I'm going to skip any note amount or emphasis-related problems because you and I seems to have a very different view on it.

here we go.

1|2|3|4

[HD]
00:04:290 - missed a kick
00:05:121 - missed a kick
00:05:952 - missed a kick
00:06:887 (6887|0) - move to 2 or 4
00:06:783 - missed a kick
00:07:718 (7718|0) - move to 3
00:07:614 - missed a kick (wont mention this again)
00:07:926 (7926|2) - move to 2
00:09:795 (9795|1,9795|0,10003|3,10003|2,10211|1,10211|3) - why is this bit mapped differently than the other?
00:12:912 (12912|1,12912|3,13327|0,13327|2) - Should've ended on red
00:16:651 - Trills? https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7162430
00:23:715 - this part is severely undermapped, reconsider this.
00:37:843 - End one of the ln here
00:38:674 - ^
00:39:505 - ^

good luck, and http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/p/5774164
posted

Adiopulse wrote:

Adiopulse's Chili Mod Request


Other notes
I'd go through the possibility of a remap through these diffs, a lot of inconsistency but i tried anyway :P
EZ
00:02:939 (2939|2,3147|1,3355|2,3563|1) make these lns
00:26:208 (26208|2,26416|1,26624|2,26831|1) ^


00:03:771 those chipnotes change pitch every 4 beats, use pattering here 00:13:743 (13743|1,13951|0,14158|1,14366|0,14574|2,14782|1,14989|2,15197|1) for those sounds, but spice it up a bit.

00:30:363 id map the drums instead of the chip sounds with snare being double and kick pedal a single i dunno i really just prefer how well the pitch fits right now, but i might change my mind if brought up some more
NM
00:03:771 id map the chip sounds in a jack pattern that changes a col every 4 beats. also, id leave the doubles to be only on the snare sounds. you could probably get aways with adding that triplet drum sound too

00:10:003 (10003|3,10003|1,10211|2,10211|3) one of these notes on the double must have a lni don't really like this tbh


00:30:363 doubles for those kicks

id remap tbh or just talk it through cause there is a lot of inconsistency from my point of viewhonestly i think it's the most solid difficulty lmao
HD
00:02:939 this would be fun http://puu.sh/txCWx/46f18bda56.png

00:10:003 (10003|3,10003|2,10211|1,10211|3) same ln thing in NM

00:10:003 (10003|2,10003|3,10211|3,10211|1) add a note

00:30:571 (30571|0,30675|1,30779|2,30779|0,30883|1,30987|0,31090|3,31194|2,31298|1,31402|3,31506|2,31610|3,31610|1,31714|2,31818|3) remap these streams

00:30:363 have doubles on the snares and kicks

Everything not mentioned was applied. Thank you so much for the mod!
posted

Eraser wrote:

Hi, m4m.
I decided to mod just one diif and I'm going to skip any note amount or emphasis-related problems because you and I seems to have a very different view on it.

here we go.

1|2|3|4

[HD]
00:04:290 - missed a kick I'm not trying to overcomplicate this part, I feel as though it's exactly as dense as I want it and these kicks are fairly negligable
00:05:121 - missed a kick
00:05:952 - missed a kick
00:06:887 (6887|0) - move to 2 or 4
00:06:783 - missed a kick
00:07:718 (7718|0) - move to 3
00:07:614 - missed a kick (wont mention this again)
00:07:926 (7926|2) - move to 2
00:09:795 (9795|1,9795|0,10003|3,10003|2,10211|1,10211|3) - why is this bit mapped differently than the other? theres no triplet sound in this section compared to the others
00:12:912 (12912|1,12912|3,13327|0,13327|2) - Should've ended on red dont really know what you mean by this
00:16:651 - Trills? https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7162430 the notes in the music don't repeat they scale up and down
00:23:715 - this part is severely undermapped, reconsider this. I think 1/4 doubles is a little overmapped to be honest, it's literally as dense as the music will allow
00:37:843 - End one of the ln here
00:38:674 - ^
00:39:505 - ^ these are really good suggestions, thank you

good luck, and http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/p/5774164

All not mentioned have been applied, thank you!

Updated.
posted
hihi
[EZ]
00:01:693 (1693|3) - Move to 3 - same tone as earlier note
00:02:524 (2524|1) - Move to 1
[NM]
00:01:693 (1693|0) - Move to 2
00:02:524 (2524|3) - Move to 3
[HD]
00:04:082 - 00:15:924 - make more jumpstreammy
js
00:04:290 - Add 1
00:04:394 (4394|0) - Move to 2
00:04:913 - Add 3
00:05:017 (5017|2) - Move to 1
00:05:121 - Add 3
00:05:952 - Add 3
00:06:056 (6056|2) - Move to 1
00:06:783 - Add 2
00:06:575 - Add 3
00:07:614 - Add 1
00:08:237 - Add
00:08:445 - Add
00:09:068 - Add
00:09:276 - Add
00:09:899 - Add note
00:10:107 - Add note
00:10:938 - Add
00:11:561 - Add
00:11:769 - Add
00:12:600 - Add
00:14:262 - Add
00:14:885 - Add
00:15:093 - Add
00:15:716 - Add
00:15:924 - Add

00:15:301 (15301|1) - Remove
posted

Hestia- wrote:

hihi
[EZ]
00:01:693 (1693|3) - Move to 3 - same tone as earlier note
00:02:524 (2524|1) - Move to 1
[NM]
00:01:693 (1693|0) - Move to 2
00:02:524 (2524|3) - Move to 3
[HD]
00:04:082 - 00:15:924 - make more jumpstreammy I'm not really a huge fan of making this section more dense than it already is, I just like the focus on the 1/2 notes + vocals more than the REALLY subtle kicks in the background of the song
js
00:04:290 - Add 1
00:04:394 (4394|0) - Move to 2
00:04:913 - Add 3
00:05:017 (5017|2) - Move to 1
00:05:121 - Add 3
00:05:952 - Add 3
00:06:056 (6056|2) - Move to 1
00:06:783 - Add 2
00:06:575 - Add 3
00:07:614 - Add 1
00:08:237 - Add
00:08:445 - Add
00:09:068 - Add
00:09:276 - Add
00:09:899 - Add note
00:10:107 - Add note
00:10:938 - Add
00:11:561 - Add
00:11:769 - Add
00:12:600 - Add
00:14:262 - Add
00:14:885 - Add
00:15:093 - Add
00:15:716 - Add
00:15:924 - Add

00:15:301 (15301|1) - Remove

Thanks for the mod! Updated.
posted
Hy :D dont blame me if you reject my mod. lol

EZ
00:01:277 (1277|2,1693|2,2108|0,2524|0) - hmm, short-long note, for beginner, its not easy, try to use just hit. like this 00:01:277 (1277|2,1693|2,2108|0,2524|0) -
NM
00:29:532 (29532|1,29636|0,29740|2,29844|1,29948|3,30052|2,30156|3,30259|2) - this is NM, remember. ranked criteria is, NM should not be 2* or higher, i prefer this 00:29:532 (29532|0,29636|1,29740|3,29844|2,29948|1,30052|0,30156|3,30259|2) -
HD
00:05:433 (5433|2,5433|1) - add 1 note, (tom) at 00:05:433 (5433|3) -
00:07:095 (7095|2,7095|1) - same like before, add 1 note, up to you
00:08:757 (8757|3,8757|2) - same
00:10:211 (10211|1,10211|3,10419|1,10419|0) - i think you missed 2 notes here, try 00:10:211 (10211|1,10211|0,10211|3,10419|2,10419|0,10419|3) -
00:12:081 (12081|0,12081|3) - same like 1st
00:13:743 (13743|1) - add 1 note at 4th column,
00:15:405 (15405|2,15405|3) - same
00:17:171 (17171|1,17275|2,17379|3,17482|2,17586|1,17690|2,17794|1) - with this song, i think its better if you rearragment this note, i suggest this 00:17:171 (17171|1,17275|0,17379|1,17482|2,17586|1,17690|2,17794|3) -
00:18:313 (18313|3) - delete this, no more hitsound
00:18:002 (18002|2,18106|1,18210|2,18313|1,18417|0,18521|2,18625|1) - like top, i suggest this pattern 00:18:002 (18002|3,18106|2,18210|1,18313|0,18417|2,18521|1,18625|0) -
00:18:833 (18833|1,18937|2,19041|1,19144|0,19248|3,19352|2,19456|1) - i suggest this 00:18:833 (18833|1,18937|0,19041|1,19144|2,19248|1,19352|2,19456|3) -
00:19:664 (19664|1,19768|2,19872|0) - try this 00:19:664 (19664|3,19768|2,19872|1) -
00:20:495 (20495|2,20599|3,20703|2) - try this 00:20:495 (20495|2,20599|0,20703|1) -
00:21:326 (21326|1,21430|2,21534|1) - try this 00:21:326 (21326|2,21430|3,21534|2) -
00:21:222 (21222|2) - move to 00:21:222 (21222|1) - same like 00:21:638 (21638|3) - , go to 00:21:638 (21638|1) - , same hitsound
00:21:741 (21741|1,21845|0,21949|2) - try this 00:21:741 (21741|2,21845|1,21949|0) -
posted
Hi~Weber
1|2|3|4|
EZ
00:01:277 (1277|2,1693|2,2108|0,2524|0) - ^
00:02:939 (2939|3,3147|2,3355|3,3563|2) - ^
00:26:208 (26208|3,26416|1,26624|2,26831|1,27039|3) - ^
NM
00:12:912 (12912|3,12912|1,13327|2,13327|0,13743|3) - ^
00:17:067 (17067|1,17275|0,17482|2,17690|1,17898|3,18106|1,18313|2,18521|1,18729|0,18937|1,19144|2,19352|1,19560|3,19768|2,19975|0,20183|1,20391|2,20599|1,20807|2,21014|0,21222|3,21430|1,21638|2,21845|1,22053|0,22261|1,22469|2,22676|1,22884|3,23092|2,23300|1,23507|2) - ^
00:28:286 (28286|1,28493|0) - change to one note
00:37:011 - add one note
HD
00:12:912 (12912|1,12912|3,13327|2,13327|0,13743|1) - ^
00:37:011 (37011|2,37011|3,37011|1,37011|0) - ^

Good luck! :)
posted

DustMoon wrote:

Hi~Weber
1|2|3|4|
EZ
00:01:277 (1277|2,1693|2,2108|0,2524|0) - ^
00:02:939 (2939|3,3147|2,3355|3,3563|2) - ^
00:26:208 (26208|3,26416|1,26624|2,26831|1,27039|3) - ^
NM
00:12:912 (12912|3,12912|1,13327|2,13327|0,13743|3) - ^
00:17:067 (17067|1,17275|0,17482|2,17690|1,17898|3,18106|1,18313|2,18521|1,18729|0,18937|1,19144|2,19352|1,19560|3,19768|2,19975|0,20183|1,20391|2,20599|1,20807|2,21014|0,21222|3,21430|1,21638|2,21845|1,22053|0,22261|1,22469|2,22676|1,22884|3,23092|2,23300|1,23507|2) - ^
00:28:286 (28286|1,28493|0) - change to one note doesn't fit
00:37:011 - add one note doesn't fit
HD
00:12:912 (12912|1,12912|3,13327|2,13327|0,13743|1) - ^
00:37:011 (37011|2,37011|3,37011|1,37011|0) - ^

Good luck! :)

Yeah uh, you didn't actually suggest anything?

All denied, thanks anyway though?
posted

SDVX KevinKun wrote:

Hy :D dont blame me if you reject my mod. lol

EZ
00:01:277 (1277|2,1693|2,2108|0,2524|0) - hmm, short-long note, for beginner, its not easy, try to use just hit. like this 00:01:277 (1277|2,1693|2,2108|0,2524|0) -
NM
00:29:532 (29532|1,29636|0,29740|2,29844|1,29948|3,30052|2,30156|3,30259|2) - this is NM, remember. ranked criteria is, NM should not be 2* or higher, i prefer this 00:29:532 (29532|0,29636|1,29740|3,29844|2,29948|1,30052|0,30156|3,30259|2) -
HD
00:05:433 (5433|2,5433|1) - add 1 note, (tom) at 00:05:433 (5433|3) -
00:07:095 (7095|2,7095|1) - same like before, add 1 note, up to you
00:08:757 (8757|3,8757|2) - same
00:10:211 (10211|1,10211|3,10419|1,10419|0) - i think you missed 2 notes here, try 00:10:211 (10211|1,10211|0,10211|3,10419|2,10419|0,10419|3) -
00:12:081 (12081|0,12081|3) - same like 1st
00:13:743 (13743|1) - add 1 note at 4th column,
00:15:405 (15405|2,15405|3) - same
00:17:171 (17171|1,17275|2,17379|3,17482|2,17586|1,17690|2,17794|1) - with this song, i think its better if you rearragment this note, i suggest this 00:17:171 (17171|1,17275|0,17379|1,17482|2,17586|1,17690|2,17794|3) -
00:18:313 (18313|3) - delete this, no more hitsound
00:18:002 (18002|2,18106|1,18210|2,18313|1,18417|0,18521|2,18625|1) - like top, i suggest this pattern 00:18:002 (18002|3,18106|2,18210|1,18313|0,18417|2,18521|1,18625|0) -
00:18:833 (18833|1,18937|2,19041|1,19144|0,19248|3,19352|2,19456|1) - i suggest this 00:18:833 (18833|1,18937|0,19041|1,19144|2,19248|1,19352|2,19456|3) -
00:19:664 (19664|1,19768|2,19872|0) - try this 00:19:664 (19664|3,19768|2,19872|1) -
00:20:495 (20495|2,20599|3,20703|2) - try this 00:20:495 (20495|2,20599|0,20703|1) -
00:21:326 (21326|1,21430|2,21534|1) - try this 00:21:326 (21326|2,21430|3,21534|2) -
00:21:222 (21222|2) - move to 00:21:222 (21222|1) - same like 00:21:638 (21638|3) - , go to 00:21:638 (21638|1) - , same hitsound
00:21:741 (21741|1,21845|0,21949|2) - try this 00:21:741 (21741|2,21845|1,21949|0) -

Sorry, it's really difficult for me to be able to tell what changes you want me to make without any screenshots :(

I did apply all the ones I could though, thank you for the mod! Updated.
posted
Mod from my queue

1|2|3|4
before anything, the other guy that said your normal has to be less than 2* is wrong. That's only if it's your lowest diff. Example: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1095964

metadata looks fine. that's a big BG though

Easy
00:02:939 (2939|3,3147|2,3355|3,3563|2) - This seems a little too difficulty for an easy. Consider changing or perhaps moving the LNs on col 3 to col 1 or 2 to avoid the """"""hand stream""""""
00:03:771 (3771|1,3978|0,4186|1,4394|0) - Same concept. New players don't do well with one handed sections, even if it is this slow even something like moving 00:04:186 (4186|1) to col 4 would fix it
00:21:014 (21014|2) - Your hitsounding in this section seems random
00:30:571 (30571|0,31194|3) - Remove. This is overmapping
00:32:233 (32233|1) - ^
etc
Normal
00:10:626 (10626|1,10730|3,10834|2) - What the hell happens to the hitsounds here? I cant hear anything but it says they're marked as whistles?
00:33:895 (33895|0) - remove
^more of this elsewhere
HD
00:16:651 (16651|3) - suggestion http://i.imgur.com/SoadLGj.png
00:24:962 (24962|2,25066|2,25377|0,25481|0) - Stacks like this don't belong in a diff this low


Mapset is pretty ok. The hitsounds ruin it though. Learn how to hitsound properly or find someone who will do it for you
Please sign in to reply.