forum

Ask the person below you anything

posted
Total Posts
show more
JustABeginner
I asked. Yes.

---

Do you enjoy participating in any threads in Forum Games?
Pice
Idk I'm new around these parts, but this seems cool.

Do you have a favorite type of pasta?
Nuuskamuikkunen
Depends on what are you eating pasta with, but spinach pasta is usually my favorite if talking about ingredients, but if talking about shapes, lasagna.

How picky are you about food?
nphong
not much
for the guy below me,what is liechtensteins?
Nuuskamuikkunen
A little country between Switzerland and Austria. IIRC you can rent it for 50.000€/night.

What does it smell in there?
pentaqola
it smells like rubber bands

---------

is there anything you miss doing in life?
Nuuskamuikkunen
I miss being out and about freely.
And being in the campus for several hours with the bois, but they most left and I haven't seen most of them like one month before covid hit ;w;

SQ.
JustABeginner
I'm going to miss experiencing my free period activity in school. When teachers were not around, the class became wild. But eventually, we were just a bit busy doing work, little bit of chit chat here and there. Still going to miss it.

---

What are you looking forward to?
Lilyn
Getting out of college, but I'm still scared of the real world.

JustABeginner wrote:

What are you looking forward to?
Nuuskamuikkunen
Prepare myself mentally for 2022. Probably working again and being... hella busy.

How did you do in your 2021 year goals?
Achromalia
i don't really remember having any...

but i suppose this hasn't been the worst year. i've developed pretty poorly though, and have some issues connecting with reality, so i've grown incredibly isolated lately. most of life is spent imagining something in my fictional universe, working on those universe-related projects, and generally just observing humanity from a distance.

productive output is indefensibly pathetic, but i did get to develop some characters and have some potential concepts to explore, so my creative output is salvageable.

probably wouldn't be precise to say i'm doing okay. i have a lot of inertia/motivation-related vices to work myself out of to actually have some kind of life that isn't imaginary or quietly spent online.

- - -

SQ.
Nuuskamuikkunen
Results were not as good as expected but at least I tried, and going to keep working on these goals.

So basically my goals for 2022 are the same as 2021 but harder. Reach N3 in Japanese and B2 in French doesn't seem hard...

a slight show off on how I worked on my French
Soit qu'il soit, j'ai au moins achevé un niveau intermédiaire de français. Mais il faut que moi, je travaille beaucoup plus mon japonais et mes habilités de dessin; peut-être je pourrai apprendre quelque chose de nouveau l'année prochain.

J'ai vraiment du mal à écrire le français pour t'être honnêt. Ça va aller mieux si j'en practice beaucoup.

SQ.
keremaru
i was supposed to have goals???

SQ.
NekoTowel
My Japanese and French did improve decently, results of me reading more often (Light Novels + Visual novel lmao what a weeb for Japanese, and translated mangas/literature for French)

However academically wise I am losing faith... what I am studying right now appears to not be what I want to do in life... but sadly what I want to do in life is not very sustainable (i.e. music) and I gave up an opportunity 2 years ago when dropping my music lessons... guess music will never be my career, but I will always love it. Furthermore, people around me don't support it, as they always say "use your brain on something else than music, it is more realiable source of income", and stuff.

"Leave osu and be productive", I said a year ago. That didnt work out.

... wait Eblf our goals are unnervingly similar, I am doing B2 this year too.

---

SQ (this is a nice question)
Farfocele
My goal was getting better at osu!, and i definately succeeded.

SQ please.
Manishh
Be self dependent on money. Which didn't work yet because family don't promote part time job here
My another goal was to get decent pc which i succeeded and now i can play valorant

SQ

Or

Stupidest question anyone asked you
JustABeginner
I managed to graduate and get decent result. Currently on pre-U and managed to help Zel ranked our very first ranked beatmap - his goal too.

---

Let's not do the SQ again for now.
Who is the one person or a few whom you appreciate this year?
Nuuskamuikkunen
The user above in particular for being such a great friend to me.

SQ.
Birdy
janita. the way she's able to make me happy is so pure and wholesome.

sq
keremaru
a friend whose identity i will not disclose

where do you think you'll be by a year's time?
Nuuskamuikkunen
In this very place, almost surely.

Same question.
z0z
one of 3+ places, each with different chances

what do you expect out of?
JustABeginner
Not much...?
---
Do you think this year is going to be the same you in terms of character development or anything?
Nuuskamuikkunen
I feel this is going to be different in several ways to 2021...

I hope so.

Same question.
TeeArctic1
I think I'll probably have to take on more of a mentor and guiding role

What's your favourite dish?
Nuuskamuikkunen
Lasagna and most things pasta-related.

SQ.
Birdy
sauteed reindeer & lingonberry jam with mashed potatoes.

sq.
z0z
nothing really in particular

sq
TeeArctic1
I think I'd have to go with a white pizza with reindeer, pickled cantarells, pickled red onion, black pepper sprinkled in there, along with some ruccola on there.

Do you have a song that changed your taste in music?
Birdy
multiple. i used to listen to just electronic stuff and rock all my childhood, birdy's "1901" got me into chamber pop (and pop in general) around 2012, tool's "lateralus" got me into metal in 2013, are & kriso's "parempi mieli" got me into rap and hip-hop around 2013, miles davis' "blue in green" got me into jazz also around 2013... the list goes on.

sq
furry hater
not really tbh

sq
Nuuskamuikkunen
I wonder how did I even start to like JPOP...

What cool stuff would you like to have?
Meah
I'd like to have all of Tony Stark tools

Who is the cutest in OT? and why is it me?
WitherMite
abraker - as everyone who posts in OT are just his alt accounts, which includes you.

Arctos Sagittario
you'll be banned for wallhacking me idk it just happens.

name your favourite type of flower
Meah

the ones on cakes

Do you like mythology?
Corne2Plum3
not really

sq
Patatitta
I'm not as into it as other people but yeah, I think it's pretty cool

favourite racing game?
Nuuskamuikkunen
Gran Turismo 4 for the PS2