forum

Ask the person below you anything

posted
Total Posts
show more
Carmlillball
Biology. I had to choose between Biology and Psychology for college. I chose Psychology because I enjoy to study it more.
Religious Education. I had a bit of a tough time deciding between this and computer science. My mum wants me to do computer science due to jobs. Also, I'm going to have a great GCSE grade in RE anyway.
Drawing anime/manga. I don't even watch anime, or read manga, as I don't know how to. Why am I drawing in an art style I barely know anything about or even seen? I'm now studying realism and hope to draw in a more realistic style.
Guitar. Extreme nail-biting obsession makes placing my fingers on the strings sting too much! I'm currently trying to get better with this, and will go back to guitar playing when successful. I'd also like to strum with longer fingernails.

Sq
Meah
Not yet and hopefully wont

Hungry?
Carmlillball
I've had some breakfast (which is rare).
So, far from it.

Sq
Fhaye
A little cause haven't took dinner yet

same question
Aiseca
No. thanks.

Worst Anime of all time, what was it?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I tried to watch school days but couldn’t bare it after the first few episodes. So I guess it’s the worst one

Sq
samX500
Taboo tatoo. I watched it had it aired an actually pulled through all of it because I had a lot of time on my hand. It was just awfull.
On a different kind of worst. The love live school idol movie. I absolutely loved love live season 2 and the movie was just such a disapointment. The movie ignored a lot of what made the series good. A part of love live that was very important was that in each arc, they are writing a song while dealing with whatever the plot throws at them and once the arc is over, they sing the song and the song becomes the completion of a character arc which gives more meaning to every song. In the movie they just sing all of the time out of context and the song have absolutely no meaning.

SQ
captainmilk
Of course this is based off my own tastes but, Guilty Crown. It bore me to death and I just hated everything.

What's your favorite thing to do?
Carmlillball
Play cards and overshare my entire life on the internet.

Sq
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Lazing around

Sq
Husa
playimg osu

what did you eat just now?
Tad Fibonacci
I just woke up so haven't really eaten anything today yet.

------------

Same question.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Banh mi. It’s a vietnamese food which is basically baguette with other things in it

Sq
Meah
Bread

Sq
Carmlillball
Nothing

Sq
45Traeath
A croissant.

With a short answer/one word(/one adjective), how would you describe............
Alright, I'm asking something else.
How many times did you wound yourself to the point of bleeding* with peeled(?)* skin?
(Any "amount" works. And if it wasn't clear enough: in your whole life.)
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Basically everytime I got it. Dk why but it always get me tempted to peel it off

Describe yourself in one adjective
samX500
unsure

SQ
Husa
sexy

sq
captainmilk
loner

You have a favorite joke from a movie, show, game, etc.?
ERA Puzzle
Black dynamite

"Uhhhh... hush up little girls. A lotta cats have that name."

Sq

Husa

what to do when people visit your house?
Meah
Let them in

Favorite anime
samX500
Clannad. By a long shot.

SQ
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Anohana, by a long shot

Sq
captainmilk
I don't have one favorite, but just ones I really enjoyed.
Kiznaiver, Zankyou no Terror, Bleach

Ya like jazz? No really, do you like jazz? If not, why?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I actually just got into jazz recently. Really love it

Sq
Tad Fibonacci
Yes I do.

Same question.
Husa
yes

can you stop doing a "sq"/"same question." and the like?
Achromalia
i can't say for certain. often it's easiest not to, when you think the person had a genuinely good question, or even if you just don't have a good question to ask, and you want a shorthand to make it faster for you.

do you really find an issue with this, perhaps? kind of a weird question to ask.

- - -

sq.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Sq

Sq

Joke aside, sometimes I just feel too lazy to come up with one and sometimes, I think the previous question is pretty good and I also want to know other people’s perspective on the same matter so I don’t want to change

Sq
Birdy
no

sq
Husa

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH wrote:

Sq

Sq

Joke aside, sometimes I just feel too lazy to come up with one and sometimes, I think the previous question is pretty good and I also want to know other people’s perspective on the same matter so I don’t want to change

Sq
same

sq my own q
Carmlillball
I'll break this chain.

What's your opinion on advertisements?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I don’t particularly have any opinion on it, partly because without advertisement, many of the programs I use wouldn’t have enough fund to operate. Sure it could be annoying sometimes but it isn’t THAT annoying.

Sq
Husa
if its not lewd then its ok

sq
Kyomaku
Ads are trash, should instead label it as news and they should be highly selective. You can mark things you care about and want to receive news for. Discounts in local stores for products / products you like, news in areas you care about, such as electronics / gaming and there is no point to see an ad twice, when something is new, a trailer is fine, a reminder when its out is cool, a reminder when there is a discount is cool, but I'd need the options to disable all of that stuff individually, cause I'm not looking for a similar object, if I already have one that I like, if I want an upgrade etc, I'll manually look for stuff. Ads are just manipulation, hence they way they are, they shouldn't exist.

SQ cause lazy right now
Carmlillball
As a whole, they can be useful. A recent example is, I've found out about a band I now love from an advert (in fact, I'm listening to one of their songs now).

However, most I see tend not to be useful. And they can be annoying. If there's too many during a Youtube video, for example. Too many ads also tends to lag my computer.

I have an Adblocker which allows a certain amount of adverts to be on a site and I can block individual things such as pop-ups. This is very useful, because I don't want to completely remove ads, but I don't want too many shown either.

Sq
Achromalia
I'm actually a bit indifferent to them. Could be the apathetic demeanor, but I don't really care about the ads. They don't interest me much, and I don't really find them all that annoying as long as i can eventually get past them.

- - -

Any profession you'd like to work in?
Nate Bait
I'm kinda jumbled up with what specific profession I want to pursue. Maybe entering something involving computers, programming and the like (as a major/main prof.), and music composing as a side hobby.

SQ
show more