forum

Ask the person below you anything

posted
Total Posts
show more
ERA Puzzle
When I worked at taco bell in Santa Cruz I had a girl come up and ask me if I was married before placing her order (I was a cashier.)

I said no, of course. She asked me if I wanted to get married. I told her not really, no. It's at this point I should mention she was at least 15 years older than me and looked like a slightly younger Ellen DeGeneres. She then proceeded to say to me; "That's a shame, because married men get blow jobs." I wasnt really even sure how to respond; I think I kind of just went "huh, that is a shame. Dont think I'm interested though"

And that's the time I got propositioned for a blowie while working at taco bell by a cougar who looked like Ellen DeGeneres. I honestly have like a million more stories from that place. A million billion. Santa Cruz was something special

SQ
captainmilk
When I was in third grade some kid really pissed me off so I kicked him between the legs and he snitched on me. I got suspended for one day, and this happened the day before Valentine's day, so I was suspended on Valentine's day. After that, I pledged I would hate Valentine's day for the rest of my life

Do you have an interesting fact/something you do/have that's not necessarily a good thing?
CatzerTM
Journal's Q: That reminds of the time i was at high school, waiting for my taxi to arrive when i was suddenly ambushed by a bunch of students one grade higher than me, i tried my best to avoid the persisted in bothering, this one then insulted my looks (was really my lips) and immediately told me to kiss her right after. i was mildly paranoid and confused. she then persisted in trying to hug me and take photos of me. looking back at it now she was basically trying to harass me in the most odd way possible. after that had just went by, she would literally hug and cuddle every time she saw me. Gladly she didn't the school anymore (i'm assuming she got expelled or transferred) cause it often gets in the way of when i'm trying chill with my friends or even in class. i didn't know her even to this day

Rebmare Q: I get serious cases of demotivation when i'm at school
captainmilk
Having a skin condition which makes my skin super sensitive to pressure, so friends like to draw pictures on my skin with slightly sharp objects. A lot of people find it amusing and interesting, but it can be a real pain as it feels like a burning sensation sometimes if I scratch too much.

same question
Meah
What's the Q?
Penguin
I'm just gonna answer Journal's question.

One time, I planned a trip to go down to San Diego and go clubbing with a few friends. Me, my friend "B", and my other friend "D" all car pooled down to San Diego and shared a hotel room together. "A" drove herself down and met up with us. We all met up together at the hotel and started drinking before we went to the club.

I drank waaaaay too much at the hotel and was already almost blacked out drunk by the time we got to the club. I remember walking there, getting in, dancing, falling over a few times, and that's it. When we left the club, our other friend, "C" ended up meeting up with us cause she had work until 9pm and drove down late.

Apparently inside the club, "D" made really good friends with some people and they invited us to their beach house for an after party. I was really drunk, so I was like, hell yeah dude! In hindsight, it maybe wasn't the smartest idea, haha..

Anyways, we took an Uber to the guys house, and it was a crazy after-party. I swear to God, it was a coke dealers house. The guy who invited us had a pitbull and rotweiller. They were the sweetest dogs ever though.

Me and "B" ended up going down to the beach cause she was kinda uncomfortable staying at that house, so we just chilled on the shore and stuff.

Eventually we decided to go back to the hotel, and I was somehow able to order an Uber even though my phone was on 5% and I was drunk as hell. So "B", "C", and I took the Uber and told "D" and "A" to come back whenever they were done partying.

We asked the Uber to take us through the closest fast food drive through and I ended up buying everyone food, including the driver. I don't even remember which fast food joint it was, lmao. I felt really bad for the driver, cause we were all Sandy from being on the beach and we got it all in his car.

We all got back to the hotel and fell asleep. The next morning we all went out for breakfast, went to the pier, rode around on those electric scooters that are all around the city, then went home. One of the best times of my life.

QUESTION: What's one of the most fun experiences you've had?
samX500
when I was 16 I participated in the first robotic competition (A competition where teams from different school have 6 week to build a robot that can play whichever game the competition features taht year). I was on the programming team and from the 3 programmer we had on our team, I was the only one to come to the building session and so I coded the whole robot by myself (with the help of my mentor of course). Even if we ended up placing 45/48, I absolutely loved the experience of being actually important to the team for once and felt extremely proud of having coded this robot, this is also the even that pushed me into studying programming for real. Now that I know a bit more about programming (though I am still very new to the domain, having studying it for only 2 semester) I realise that what I did wasn't very hard at all since all I really did was using library offered by the compeition but that doesn't change the pride that I had during this competition.

SQ
ERA Puzzle
Hmm. I captained a LoL team for awhile and played in the amerature scene. That was really fun. I think I really enjoy leading; I actually had a lot of fun organizing practice/helping people improve.

SQ
CatzerTM
probably when I was overseas as well as one of my friends. he decided to visit me while he was traveling, we basically had a night out playing videogames, i'd say we had the fun playing street fighters on one of our switch along with my father. can't say for sure it was my most fun experience but I had blast.

same question
Meah
Too many to mention

Sq
Westonini
Nothing really stands out to me. I'm pretty much just a shut-in except when it comes to going to college so my life's not very eventful. Of course it's not like I don't have fun, but I can't really think of anything that tops all else atm. But if I were to guess, it'd probably be one of the times I was hangin with friends and doin something fucking retarded. I just can't think of or narrow down one in particular. Guess I'm sorta dull.

- - - -

How many animals have you owned if any? What are their species/breed?
Achromalia
a few, but i don't recall the exact number.

i've had a few birds of sorts, and two eastern box turtles.

- - -

sq.
Meah
Cat dog

Sq
ERA Puzzle
I had a long haired chihuahua as a dog. He was the sweetest thing ever. We got him when I was 3 and he died when I was 15. I was so sad.

Otherwise, I've had 4 or 5 other dogs but I dont really remember their breeds. They were family owned pets so I didnt really own them but they were awesome.

I've had 3 cats. Again, not sure of their breeds. One of them got out of the house and ran away when I was 11 or 12, and we had one when I was 15 but my mom got rid of her because she constantly made a mess of things. Would climb up the curtains and tear them down, run around in the bathroom at 3 am and scare the shit out of my mom. My mom hated the cat, but I loved her and was very very sad when my mom got rid of her. She wouldnt listen to me though.

I owned a ball python. Got it for Christmas on my 16th birthday. Loved it. Moved around a bunch, ended up not being able to keep him in one of my homes. So we kept him in my uncle's. A motherfucker stole the snake. I know who it was. If I had any idea where the were or if I ever saw them I'd probably beat the shit out of them. Fucking pissed me off.
Had him for over a year, he was getting really big, and I loved holding him. Who the fuck steals a snake, anyway? Especially from a kid you know who had it as a christmas gift. Son of a bitch.

Then I took care of some fish for awhile. Went on a two week trip and asked my grandfather (who was living in the house i was) to take care of them for me. He forgot. They died.

Sq
45Traeath
I personally don't own any animal, but a relative of mine does. And his (and my) late grandfather did.

Gravity has been being a b**ch to me, in the day...
Maybe I'm using the wrong tense, but that ("gravity being a b**ch") hasn't happened only once.
That aside, what's something natural on this planet that you dislike?
Achromalia
not sure, really. nothing comes to mind.

- - -

sq.
captainmilk
Uhh pollen perhaps? We need it to keep plant life alive though. Also humidity, it messes up my hair and makes breathing hard.

What's your ideal day?
ERA Puzzle
Like current ideal or ideal ideal?

If it's ideal ideal uh...

Wake up early.

Get ready for the day.

Work on some art and improve.

Going on a date with (what now doesn't exist) my partner. Preferably to some sort of landmark, or interesting place, or even just someplace we can have fun.

Go home, chill out a little.

Play video games for a couple of hours.

Eat some really nice food for dinner. Probably chinese food.

Chill out and talk or text with my non-existing partner.

Sleep.

Fin

SQ
Achromalia
Morning breakfast at 7 AM. My dad doesn't yell at me for once.

English class. I actually care for once.

P.E., I actually have some fun for once.

IM3/Algebra 2, I actually play piano well for once.

Lunch. I get to fully relax and have enough time to talk to friends for once.

Advocacy/Homeroom period. I can get prepared, and possibly finish other work for once.

History class. I actually feel interested for once, it's far too easy.

Chemistry. I actually get some challenging work for once.

Art. I actually become productive for once.

I return home, and finally get some good progress for once.

Dinner. I eat a proper healthy serving and take my iron supplements for once.

Youtube. I can actually find something entertaining to wind down to for once.

Digital art session. I can get a good idea and properly execute it for once.

Discord. I can get into a good conversation for once.

Music production. I can finally make a decent song for once.

2 AM. I fall asleep on time for once.

And I restore my energy for once.

That'd be great.

- - -

SQ.
samX500
That would be a day where I work on some interesting projects and get a lot of work done, that makes my day feel productive and I feel good about it.

SQ
Carmlillball
Wake up at 6:00. It's the weekend.
Study a bit, and be able to follow a timetable for this, too. I don't really like the way I do things. I have sudden spikes of motivation, so that's when I study. That can happen at any time. This is disorganised.
Have a good play on Osu!.
Type part of a story I'm proud of.
Draw a picture I'm proud of (ain't ever going to happen, I'm still trying to learn the very basics).
Have a great conversation with a friend with no regrets about oversharing/venting (she responds very well to both, and likes it when I overshare and vent, but I can't help but feel I shouldn't have shared all that stuff which I did).
My mum decides for the family to have a healthy meal, which isn't take-out.
Have an easy sleep at 22:00, or maybe 21:30.

What is your favourite band? Why?
ERA Puzzle
Ahhh.... I don't know if I have one. I enjoy all kinds of music and my interest goes around a lot. I usually like particular artists more than bands, as well.

I'll just list some of my all time favorites.

Queen
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Led Zepplin
System of a Down
Wu-tang clan (not really a band)

Yeah, most of my musical interests are tied up into individual artists.

SQ
samX500
I don't follow any band really, all of the music that I listen to comes from either osu! or my youtube recommendation. Though some band/people that I run into often and really like would include

Reol
Aimer
yorushika
baby metal
Akatsuki records

And probably more that I missed

SQ
Carmlillball
I have a ton.. Easily over 10.. But recently I've been listening to Within Temptation, Nightwish and Tool a lot. And Neru right now.

SQ
MisakiTobisawa-
I don't really listen to any particular bands regularly. However, one of my favorite anime series is (if it wasn't already obvious) Date A Live. The artists who sing the OPs for each season are known as "sweet ARMS", so that's what I'm going with lol.

The time now is 2.47am. Why am I still awake?
Achromalia
I wouldn't know. I can assume some things that could wind up being way off, but realistically, I don't have a fucking clue.

- - -

do you take medications by any chance?
samX500
I don't have any illness that require medication, the one I have just requires me to not do sport.

Do you have any incurable illness?
ERA Puzzle
No, I'm pretty healthy. This is kind of a boring answer so I'll let someone else answer too.

SQ
Carmlillball
Idk about incurable. I do have terrible anxiety, but I think that my friend helps a lot. Usually. I must admit some of the conversations we had were really nerve-wrecking. But that's not her fault, and things get sorted out in the end.

Sq
Achromalia
Not that I know.

Only existing conditions may be anemia, I guess.

Might be a while to take care of, but with some proper health habits, I'd suppose I could get rid of that.

- - -

Do you frequent Off-Topic, whether to see what's going on or to interact?
GSG95
A bit of both. I usually just take a look around and try to be witty. That last bit isn't going very well...

Same question
captainmilk
Nah, I mean back then I didn't much either. It's pretty dead there other than forum games.

What's one activity you wish you could try/learn?
Westonini
Music production, specifically with electronics or maybe vocals. Possibly both.

Same Question.
ERA Puzzle
Playing the piano.

SQ
captainmilk
Skateboarding and baking

What's your philosophies on life?
samX500
This question is extremely broad so I am just gonna answer by which philosophy I live my life.

I am quite scared of things turning wrong and I am too weak to confront them if they do turn wrong (which is something I'd like to change if I am able) so when I have to make a choice for my path in life, I usually choose the easiest option to avoid issues altogheter, for example not having a girlfriend to save myself a lot of time, money and relationship issues. I guess I am just extremely anxious and I abide by this anxiousness instead of confronting it.
Achromalia
I assume we'll be going with the same question again.

To be frank, not even I really know what philosophies are in particular, but I seem to mostly have developed a multitude of concepts that I later found to have originated from stoicism. I used to be somewhat of a Nihilist, and later, an Absurdist, regarding existential philosophies.

I approach opportunities in life with caution and constantly avoid anything that seems rather uncomfortable or doesn't seem to have much merit in doing. I'll often "expect the worst, hope for the best" whenever I'm making an attempt at something or happen to be taking some risk of sorts.

I approach difficulties in life with a pretty apathetic demeanor, as my life circumstances have fucked me over far too often, and I've pretty much just stopped caring. I find it pointless to spend time getting emotional over hardships, as I'd rather just solve my damn problem or just put up with that shit. My mentality has remained intact in terms of emotional health, aside from apathy its own effects.

Ehhhh. It's a bit tiresome to explain all this.

I'll leave it there.

- - -

What do you think of all the people you know on FG? Feel free to list and address them individually if you'd like.
Meah
A lot and lazy

Are you bored?
45Traeath
Maybe at 10:00PM.

3 or 4 mosquitoes (seen) from April until now, how's the situation around you?
Achromalia
I have no actually decent response to this question, I dunno what the mosquitoes have to do with anything about April, or how I'm dealing with the situation around me.

*shrug*

- - -

Achromalia wrote:

What do you think of all the people you know on FG? Feel free to list and address them individually if you'd like.
show more