Ask the person below you anything

posted
Total Posts
show more
ERA Puzzle
Blue Scholars - Blue Scholars.

SQ.
Achromalia
Shit, tough one. So many albums, many of which have faded from memory aside from a couple songs in them.

Daughters had a nice comeback, but...

"onumi - Childhood Friend" was amazing.

Oh! And if you enjoy it, I recommend pre-ordering the cassette! It'd really help her out.

SQ.
captainmilk
There's a few albums I like, can't choose one. Phobia and Dear Agony by Breaking Benjamin, and If You Leave and Not to Disappear by Daughter

What's your favorite food from a foreign country you are not related to?
ERA Puzzle
Sushi

SQ
Journal
Bengali friend introduced me to luchi.

Sq
Achromalia
Something about the Philippines and their chicken adobo.

If you could list anything you despise, but insist its right to exist, what top three things would you address?
ERA Puzzle
Willful ignorance
The Human Condition
Self Hatred

SQ
Meah
Due date

Sq
Achromalia
the human condition. at least we can experience something.

emotional outrage. at least they care.

apathy. at least i can think.

- - -

Now, if you could list anything you cherish deeply, but insist its need to be erased from existence, what top three things would you try to let go of?
CatzerTM
constant need for privacy.
Being introverted
self-deprivation
Meah
The most useless
Journal
same

How would you describe yourself in 5 words?
Meah
Super ultra mega fantastic yeah

Sq
Achromalia
stoic, creative, contemplative, depressed, tired.

same question!
samX500
uncertain, defiant, logical, weak, cute-loving

Same question.
ERA Puzzle
Analytical, silly, competitive, hidden, air-headed

Sq
Vuelo Eluko
I love my wife Veko

What do you think about Veko?
Radiohead
idk i dont really know the character much

sq (same question)
ERA Puzzle
Same answer to be honest

Do you think physical or emotional pain is worse?
Tad Fibonacci
Physical is worst.

Most of the time, you can decide if you're hurt emotionally or not whereas you can't decide if you'd feel physical pain or not.

-----------

Same question.
Radiohead
i feel like emotional pain is pretty bad

sq
Vuelo Eluko
it's all about degrees
but things being equal, emotional pain is typically worse.

for example, what's worse, cutting a deep splinter out of yourself that healed over with an xacto knife and tweezers or doing the same thing to a loved one? Yes, it stings, but in the latter every fiber of my being is compelling me not to hurt the person, even if I know it's for the best, so I have to fight that, while also doing everything correctly without having the direct feedback of sensation to go off of, and also deal with the icy spears going through my heart every time they show any sign of the pain I'm causing, those spears hurt more than the sting of the air when opening a small freshly made cut by an xacto.

I'd also rather break a leg again twice than go through putting a pet down again.

same question? It's a good one
ERA Puzzle
I've experienced what is supposedly some of the worst physical pain (kidney stone, it was fucking god awful) and some pretty serious emotional pain.

They both suck. But I can definitely say I suffered much worse emotional pain than physical. Theres something about it that can really be indescribable. To me it, it seems like it leaves an indelible mark that can make you suffer for a lifetime and in ways you didnt really think possible.

What is a hobby you want to pursue but dont?
Kyomaku
Drawing and writing. I semi pursue writing, I've been in a preparation phase for years, gathering ideas and inspiration, working on concepts, but especially drawing, I should just draw and practice more, but for some reason I don't.

SQ
ERA Puzzle
Playing the piano. I just don't have the time. My priorities go drawing, work, playing games competitively, other minor interests (like playing the piano and singing.) I'm just too cut up on time. 9 and a half hours a day devoted to work, 2 to drawing, 1 to gaming, and 2-3 hours that I give myself as 30 minute break/rest periods and increments as well as 10 minutes a day of exercising, and 30 minutes to get up in the morning and get ready for work. All in all that's about 16 hours out of the day gone, leaving me my 8 hours of sleep.

It's hard for me to find time for stuff like that.

SQ
Achromalia
as of now, it's animation and storytelling. i've done some concepts here and there but never went in-depth into them and wound up giving up on things like the comic i've tried to start, and decided to wait until i was at a better point of skill. i'm still quite busy with school as well, aside from producing music and art.

- - -

is there anything you wish you could discuss more often with others?
ERA Puzzle
My emotions.

SQ
Achromalia
a bit of a tough one to ask myself.

i'd like to talk about everything, really. anything and everything, but not everyone will be receptive or available at all times.

emotions? maybe, but it's a bit tough to do. i'm likely going to be explaining some strangely murky and faded feelings for the experiences i've had in life. not the most fruitful, but speaking of those,

experiences? possibly. i kind of enjoy going back in time and recalling memories, whether they're shitty events or nostalgic and bittersweet periods of time. i get to embed those memories in my mind, while also explaining how i've come to be who i am.

so, something like that.

oh, and of course, music. hardly anyone seems to enjoy the kinda variety i wish to show to others. they may enjoy my recommendations but i don't often see anyone enjoy Splittercore, IDM, Ambient, Breakcore, and Artcore, all in one, for example. Neither do I see people who like things like Chiptune that would also listen to and enjoy Minimal, Psytrance, Sludge Rock, and Lo-fi.

It's mostly just around a couple areas of music. I really enjoy sharing music, put simply.

- - -

SQ.
CatzerTM
a lot of things actually. considering how much i would talk with myself in my mind i wish i could express my thoughts and opinions more often. it's hard to find persons who i'd feel comfortable giving out catharsis in the real world. and quite possibly some of my livehood experience. i've been through a lot. i've fallen into many pit holes , some were inevitable while other could simply been avoided. nostalgia has always been a very useful thing to me ever since it helps me reflect on very worth while moments that usually helps me feel better about myself as a human being.

same question
samX500
Very often when I finish an anime that I really liked or a song that I really like, I wish I could talk about how much I like them with someone but there really isn't anyone to whom I can discuss them since I really only have 2 friends to whom I talk, one of them not liking anime and the other being more of a casual and don't know any of the show I like. Other than that really nothing, I am pretty closed when it comes to my true feelings, I don't like to talk about serious or real life issue.

SQ
Penguin
I don't really have an issue with discussing things in general, but I wish I had someone to consistently talk to about things. People seem to come and go from my life and it kinda sucks. Sometimes it gets real lonely, but I've always found a way to deal with it.

Do you have someone in your life who you can always rely on and go to?
ERA Puzzle
Not really. Maybe a person or two who is temporary, but we'll see how that turns out.

What's one thing you want to change about yourself?
45Traeath
How I spontaneously see things with a negative stance.

Does your country care about Roland Garros?
Achromalia
I'm not aware of who that is.

- - -

SQ.
Journal
I’m assuming we’re talking about the major tennis tournament, not the late aviator. The French Open isn’t something that’s widely known or talked about in the U.S. by non-tennis fans. Some people care, and some don’t, but it really depends on what region of the U.S. we’re talking about.

What are some funny stories or memories you would not mind sharing?
ERA Puzzle
When I worked at taco bell in Santa Cruz I had a girl come up and ask me if I was married before placing her order (I was a cashier.)

I said no, of course. She asked me if I wanted to get married. I told her not really, no. It's at this point I should mention she was at least 15 years older than me and looked like a slightly younger Ellen DeGeneres. She then proceeded to say to me; "That's a shame, because married men get blow jobs." I wasnt really even sure how to respond; I think I kind of just went "huh, that is a shame. Dont think I'm interested though"

And that's the time I got propositioned for a blowie while working at taco bell by a cougar who looked like Ellen DeGeneres. I honestly have like a million more stories from that place. A million billion. Santa Cruz was something special

SQ
captainmilk
When I was in third grade some kid really pissed me off so I kicked him between the legs and he snitched on me. I got suspended for one day, and this happened the day before Valentine's day, so I was suspended on Valentine's day. After that, I pledged I would hate Valentine's day for the rest of my life

Do you have an interesting fact/something you do/have that's not necessarily a good thing?
CatzerTM
Journal's Q: That reminds of the time i was at high school, waiting for my taxi to arrive when i was suddenly ambushed by a bunch of students one grade higher than me, i tried my best to avoid the persisted in bothering, this one then insulted my looks (was really my lips) and immediately told me to kiss her right after. i was mildly paranoid and confused. she then persisted in trying to hug me and take photos of me. looking back at it now she was basically trying to harass me in the most odd way possible. after that had just went by, she would literally hug and cuddle every time she saw me. Gladly she didn't the school anymore (i'm assuming she got expelled or transferred) cause it often gets in the way of when i'm trying chill with my friends or even in class. i didn't know her even to this day

Rebmare Q: I get serious cases of demotivation when i'm at school
captainmilk
Having a skin condition which makes my skin super sensitive to pressure, so friends like to draw pictures on my skin with slightly sharp objects. A lot of people find it amusing and interesting, but it can be a real pain as it feels like a burning sensation sometimes if I scratch too much.

same question
Meah
What's the Q?
show more