forum

Ask the person below you anything

posted
Total Posts
show more
Penguin
I'm a little biased, but I say yes. It's very fun once you get into it which doesn't take too long. It also doesn't take too much time nor effort.

What's your favorite Pixar movie?
Birdy
A Bug's Life. The perfect theme for me, really visually impressive for its time and the PS1 game for it kicked ass.

same q
Westonini
Awww shit. Tough but good question.

Finding Nemo, Up, and Wall-E are some of my favorites but choosing one is certainly difficult. After taking some time to think about it, I'd say my favorite is probably Wall-E.

- - -

Are there any books you've read that were adapted into good movies?
Penguin
Jurassic Park. To be fair, I read the book after the movie came out, but it's still an amazing book and an amazing movie.

Favorite Disney movie?
z0z
none

what pastry would you go for?
Li77L3
Mmmmm, Macarons

Who do you main as on Super Smash Bros?
Birdy
Zero Suit Samus. Other frequents include Rosalina, Robin, Palutena, Shulk and Lucina.

same q
DeletedUser_6709840
Pikachu, I'm a basic person

When is the last time you had neck or back pain?
Achromalia
perhaps a month or so ago, as far as notable lasting back pain. short-term, it'd be a good several hours ago, carrying my damn backpack.

what intrigues you most?
CatzerTM
i don't know actually. the closest thing i can probably say are things that are very motivational.

what's you favourite appetizer?
Meah
Dried fish

Same q
Penguin
Sweet potato tots or fries.

What's one of your weirdest interests you have?
Meah
Eating balut is weird some says

If your life had a reset button, would you press it?
Penguin
depends on if I kept the same knowledge that I have now. If yes, then I probably would. If no, then probably not because I would just repeat the same mistakes and have the same outcomes and end up where I currently am again.

Same Q
Birdy
No. I'm very happy with my life currently.

What are your top 3 favourite music genres?
B1rd
Classical, rock, and uh, asian electronic stuff.

same question
Brainage
Lo-fi, rap and pop music.

How's life
SepelaThons
School just started so ew.

------------------------

What are the benefits of playing osu? :3
Birdy
idk haven't seen any

same q
Meah
Anti boredom

same q
Husa
same a

same q
Penguin
a form of entertainment

are you working on any sort of project at the moment?
Birdy
A couple albums, a couple DJ mixes, advertising my netlabel and finding a new job.

same q
MisakiTobisawa-
no personal projects, only stuff in school

What's your favorite part of Chinese New Year?
Penguin
The part where I don't celebrate it.

Where is your favorite place to go? Could be for any reason at all.
CatzerTM
no where in particular. haven't been to much places. in my country i would say somewhere like in Portmore or Kingston even though you probably aren't familiar with these places.

same queue
MisakiTobisawa-
School, because it's where I learn stuff I need to know as an adult.

How often do you reflect on how your past shapes your present?
45Traeath
You got a point.
But I mostly often focus on how my past is just disgustang.

What's the (section of a general) store, where I could find tools like this one...
(Yes, it's a serious question, I'm in need '-')
breylin

45Traeath wrote:

You got a point.
But I mostly often focus on how my past is just disgustang.

What's the (section of a general) store, where I could find tools like this one...

(Yes, it's a serious question, I'm in need '-')

Cleaning supplies? Household supplies? Something along those lines 😂

Question: if you could change countries in osu which would you choose to be from and what would your rank be for that country? 🤔
Birdy
Finland, current rank.

What is your favourite dream you've seen?
pentaqola
I barely had any dreams, but if i had one, it would be like a full on fever dream. Onto answering the question. My favorite dream would be one where I saw four characters on a billboard in the style of pamtri, then I saw someone similar to one of the characters on the billboard. I approach them, and the dream cuts to a scene of some rebels chilling and planning.

The five characters were all Khonjin House characters. Mostly every character from the Mafia (on the billboard) and the Creator of their universe (the one I approached.)

Question: Are you introverted or extroverted?
Penguin
I'm 50-50. I took the personality test and got 52% extro and 48% intro. I'd like to think that I have my extroverted moods and my introverted moods. If I meet someone that I really enjoy spending time with IRL, then I'll become a lot more extroverted. Seems like a natural response that most people would have.

same q
Westonini
Introverted. Even going out somewhere with close friends gives me apprehension and some anxiety.

- - -

Are you into video games?
vinnicci
oh yes

same q
Tad Fibonacci
Hell yes.
My favorites are Bloodborne, Persona 5, MGS 5, Bioshock series, the ace attorney games and Danganronpa games.
There are a lot more but listing all of them would be a hassle.

What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
Meah
Mint choco

Are you interested in Greek Mythology?
CatzerTM
not in the slightest. I don't know enough about it to say I like it

do you learn things faster/better when you're alone or with company
Achromalia
depends on what i'm learning and how it's to be learned.

most often, if i'm just researching things online on my own, i feel i've done better alone.

- - -

furries. whaddya think of 'em?
Birdy
I don't really like to think anything about them. Keep your stuff private and I have no problem. Don't do that in public, though.

uhhhhh same q, whatever
Achromalia
i'm somewhere between relatively indifferent and somewhat comfortable with them.

i've honestly thought of 'em as fine, but the whole furry fandom in itself can be a bit deterring.

things like seeing someone publicly fursuiting wouldn't really bother me.

but yeah, that's fair, i suppose.

- - -

sq
show more