forum

Ask the person below you anything

posted
Total Posts
show more
keremaru
Probably the one time where I played "Hide and Seek" with my older brother and sister in my house. I'd love to hold my little 5-year old breath again just to escape detection.

same q
Achromalia
I feel like I'd want to do it all over again.

Find what it was I did.

See why my choices had done almost nothing to change the outcome, to see what was really going on, and how I could've done things better.

Perhaps, to understand.

I dunno.

- - -

Last time you've felt intensely contemplative?
Penguin
Pretty much every day. The time I was the most contemplative was after the army sent me home. I had to think about what I was going to do with the rest of my life.

Do you feel as if you are socially inept compared to other people in your demographics?
Achromalia
Ah. Often.

But... perhaps not. I feel like I'm rather reclusive and that I'm not really good with talking to others but all of this stuff kinda tells me otherwise.

Maybe I'm a bit better at social stuff now.

- - -

Any tips on maintaining a better work ethic? I'd really appreciate it, thanks.
Penguin
I don't feel like online social interactions are a good judge of IRL social skills. It's a lot easier to communicate online when you're sitting in front of your computer monitor with less care for being judged than you would in real life. You can also think intensely about what you're typing for however long you want before you press send. Plus there's the whole lack of the body language and vocal tone portion as well.

I'm not trying to judge your social capabilities or anything, don't get me wrong. I don't know you IRL, so I can't judge in the least. Just wanted to speak my mind a bit.

OT: When it comes to physical work ethics, it's all about working smarter, not harder. Try your best, but also try to do it in an efficient way.

When it comes to school type stuff, all I can say is keep a schedule. Mostly your sleep schedule. Whenever you wake up or get home from school, start immediately doing your work and finish it. Once you get it completed, so much pressure will be relieved. Don't get distracted, complacent, or procrastinate.

----

What's your favorite color?
keremaru
hot pink; quite obvious in my ava and whole aesthetic.

same q + why is it your favorite?
MisakiTobisawa-
blue, because it complements a lot of things nicely

what were you doing just before logging on to osu!?
Achromalia
...before... logging onto osu?

the game itself, the forums, uhhh

well

last time i played, i was talking to onumi about mapping her stuff

i uh-- i was watching youtube just a bit ago i guess?

(P.S. - Thanky Penguin -w-)

- - -

how do you personally deal with work?
keremaru
the thing is, i don't.
i always procrastinate a project until i have to do it, whether that be when my mom forces me to only do that one particular thing, or in the last moment when i try to rush the thing. i never stay on top of my game when it comes to work.

what's better-- chocolate cake, or apple pie?
Meah
Chocolate cake by miles

Something that you long for
CatzerTM
i've been longing to get started on graphic designing as a hobby or possibly a part-time job.

Meah wrote:

Something that you long for
Penguin
My career.

Do you ever experience depersonalization?
CatzerTM
not exactly. the closest i've probably felt that is probably sometimes at night where i feel deteriorated i'm not even myself anymore.but usually that's because i'm very drowsy or something. either way i haven't not to an extreme extent

are you a light or heavy sleepy or in between?
Achromalia
frankly, i have no idea.

i wake up often, but... hmm.

i might be a light sleeper, but i'm still relatively in-between.

- - -

Do you think I should've played Mafia anyways? I'm feeling rather conflicted.
Penguin
I'm a little biased, but I say yes. It's very fun once you get into it which doesn't take too long. It also doesn't take too much time nor effort.

What's your favorite Pixar movie?
Birdy
A Bug's Life. The perfect theme for me, really visually impressive for its time and the PS1 game for it kicked ass.

same q
Westonini
Awww shit. Tough but good question.

Finding Nemo, Up, and Wall-E are some of my favorites but choosing one is certainly difficult. After taking some time to think about it, I'd say my favorite is probably Wall-E.

- - -

Are there any books you've read that were adapted into good movies?
Penguin
Jurassic Park. To be fair, I read the book after the movie came out, but it's still an amazing book and an amazing movie.

Favorite Disney movie?
z0z
none

what pastry would you go for?
Li77L3
Mmmmm, Macarons

Who do you main as on Super Smash Bros?
Birdy
Zero Suit Samus. Other frequents include Rosalina, Robin, Palutena, Shulk and Lucina.

same q
DeletedUser_6709840
Pikachu, I'm a basic person

When is the last time you had neck or back pain?
Achromalia
perhaps a month or so ago, as far as notable lasting back pain. short-term, it'd be a good several hours ago, carrying my damn backpack.

what intrigues you most?
CatzerTM
i don't know actually. the closest thing i can probably say are things that are very motivational.

what's you favourite appetizer?
Meah
Dried fish

Same q
Penguin
Sweet potato tots or fries.

What's one of your weirdest interests you have?
Meah
Eating balut is weird some says

If your life had a reset button, would you press it?
Penguin
depends on if I kept the same knowledge that I have now. If yes, then I probably would. If no, then probably not because I would just repeat the same mistakes and have the same outcomes and end up where I currently am again.

Same Q
Birdy
No. I'm very happy with my life currently.

What are your top 3 favourite music genres?
B1rd
Classical, rock, and uh, asian electronic stuff.

same question
Brainage
Lo-fi, rap and pop music.

How's life
SepelaThons
School just started so ew.

------------------------

What are the benefits of playing osu? :3
Birdy
idk haven't seen any

same q
Meah
Anti boredom

same q
Husa
same a

same q
Penguin
a form of entertainment

are you working on any sort of project at the moment?
Birdy
A couple albums, a couple DJ mixes, advertising my netlabel and finding a new job.

same q
MisakiTobisawa-
no personal projects, only stuff in school

What's your favorite part of Chinese New Year?
Penguin
The part where I don't celebrate it.

Where is your favorite place to go? Could be for any reason at all.
CatzerTM
no where in particular. haven't been to much places. in my country i would say somewhere like in Portmore or Kingston even though you probably aren't familiar with these places.

same queue
show more