1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Off-Topic
  4. Forum Games
show more
posted
yes, becoming a decent graphic designer. thought of doing in my spare time or any leisure time I have Don't think of making a full time job for me

What was the most emotional story/movie you ever read/watched?
posted
3 Idiots

Choose one regular OT/FG user and what would you want him/her to do?
posted
I'd like Westonini to fuck me up in Thread Necromancy; it's been way too easy to get points this month.

If it's Christmas Eve when you see this: How are you doing so far?
If it's already Christmas when you see this: What are you looking forward to?
posted
I am already satisfied with everything

Same question
posted
In terms of health, I'd say "normal".
In terms of mental state, I'd say "bad".
Not many things to look forward to. Just, more music.
(Can't expect whatever I'd like to quickly happen, to happen in even 2020.)

Vapor wrote:

Favourite Eeveelution?
(Doom, I'm out of questions.)
posted
Umbreon's color scheme appeals to me quite a lot.

How many FCs above AR10.33 do you have (counting both standard and/or CTB)? I personally only have a few, mostly on lower Hards that use AR6.5, FCed with DTHR.
posted
I didn't reach that stage

What are you looking forward for this upcoming year 2019?
posted
Planning to either collaborate with someone or make an EP or album in 2019. I'm planning on getting my shit together in both music and in school.

Phone or PC?
posted
Phone

Favorite food?
posted
No 'real' favorite, depends on my craving at the time and I love a lot of things, so yeah... I'll just go with rice and chicken in general, since I find myself eating that the most often. I also like broccoli because it's actually tasteless.

Am I doing alright in terms of my improvement in osu!, considering that I'm using a membrane office keyboard and a Bluetooth office mouse?

Note: I created my account on September 1, 2017, but I didn't dedicate myself to the game until March 16, 2018.
posted
idk, playstyle depends on what you're comfortable with

The person below you anything?
posted
haha funny

What is your opinion on Psychedelic drugs? LSD, MDMA, DMT etc. etc.
posted
If controlled and used responsibility, I can approve of those. However, given that the situation that the world is failing itself, it's better to get rid of them.
-------------
Any old retro games you miss or like to play in a specific console?
posted
Retro games...

eh... Galaga, I think. I really enjoyed that one. Partially why I began to enjoy "bullet hell"-esque games.

There's Tetris, but I never played it on anything other than online emulators.

- - -

Following question is partially hypothetical, but is relevant to what I'm dealing with. From what I received, one of the two pairs of headphones broke within a day. Anyways.

Get two pairs of headphones, both costing around $15 each. They both hurt your ears and the earcups aren't adjustable, one pair of headphones are bass-boosted, the other is flat-response. They vary in durability but are generally cheaply made with sub-par sound quality. Would you prefer to receive these two pairs of headphones as a gift, or would you prefer to buy yourself a pair of professional monitoring headphones for $69, but have decent quality all-around?
posted
buy myself one; i find it easier if i read over the specs of the item i'm getting than having really bad luck and getting a pair of shoddy ones from other people.

any "weird but interesting" moments you've had?
posted
hmm. I guess there's a fairly recent thing i learned thanks to experimenting in FL Studio, in how I could record things. I'm figuring things out and I've found the process to be really intriguing, as to how I'm managing to make a simple sound into some form of foley or ambience. I'm pretty excited to see what I can do with it.

I suppose it's not particularly surprising or interesting, but I found it pretty weird and cool anyways.

- - -

keremal wrote:

any "weird but interesting" moments you've had?
posted
not sure what that means. I guess sometimes my ghost poops are like that. You go poop, look in the toilet and the fecal matter is nowhere to be seen.

What are your plans for the future, career / job wise.
posted
as far as a career, being a musician and an artist would be ideal.

i'm pretty much already an independent musician with stuff i've produced and released on Soundcloud. now i'm just trying to improve and get my shit together.

as far as any other work goes, i dunno. not sure what i'd care to do. likely, it'd be relevant to music or art.

bass-boosted headphones or flat-response headphones?
posted
probably a flat response headphone. i'm more into the overall appeal of music rather than just bass

do you prefer using gaming PCs or gaming phones?
posted

CatzerTM wrote:

probably a flat response headphone. i'm more into the overall appeal of music rather than just bass
thank fuck.

if there's some things i've got strong opinions about, one's definitely gonna be that bass-boosted headphones are not good at all compared to a balanced sound with flat-response headphones, especially considering it's much easier to mix and master my instruments when i'm making music.

- - -

if i were to do art commissions from 3 to 7 dollars, would you want something?
show more