Ask the person below you anything

posted
Total Posts
show more
AyeAries
sleeping is my best skill :^)

your favorite youtuber?
MisakiTobisawa-
BeasttrollMC or myself I don't have a favorite.

If the next person can answer this question, I will give them hugs and a year of osu!supporter.

How many times have I changed my avatar since I first posted in Forum Games?
Achromalia
I'm interested if there's osu!supporter, but I'm highly unlikely to win with my guess.

So far, I'm certain you've changed at least 2 times now. Initially it was Weiss, I believe? I dont remember what your next avatar was, you yet again changed to something else, then to something recent, then to this. I believe that's the timeline. It's possible you've also tested other avatars while looking for new ones to use. I dunno.

I'll take a really iffy guess with 4 changes in avatars.

Anything interesting you found out about yourself recently?
MisakiTobisawa-
Yep. I've had 4 avatars since the time I first posted in FG. I actually had two avatars before that (one of them was when I posted my first map in like 6 queues and got rejected in every f**king one of them, and the other was with my second map which did get mods) but otherwise, yes. Basically, I've had 6 avatars. *hugs Achromalia*

The fact that I sometimes involuntarily alternate when I'm too bored and that sometimes I may just singletap a technical map.

How good are the mods I've given out in my queue? (If Jax is the next poster, he would definitely know)
45Traeath
Sorry, but I don't know.
I like Jax's dab, though.

Wiinter wrote:

how much does a bottle of coke cost where you live?
Ender Lain
it's 5500 IDR ($ 0.37)

well...

- Aries - wrote:

your favorite youtuber?
SpasticSurgeon

Izect Ztenz wrote:

it's 5500 IDR ($ 0.37)

well...

- Aries - wrote:

your favorite youtuber?
Armada

What game would you play instead of osu! ?
Kuroni

SpasticSurgeon wrote:

Armada

What game would you play instead of osu! ?

Dota 2

Do you have a so-called passion?
Achromalia
Music and Art. Those are my passions in life. Especially music.

Who the hell is Achromatism and why am I doing a shameful plug for my Soundcloud page? (hint, upcoming release soon)
Westonini

Achromalia wrote:

Who the hell is Achromatism

Ah, so you haven't heard of Achromatism before have you? Well he's quite a treat! Go look him up on Soundcloud!

Achromalia wrote:

why am I doing a shameful plug for my Soundcloud page?

Because you're proud of what you've created and want to show it to others.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What were you doing 5 minutes ago?
Achromalia
Watching YouTube and researching things about myself out of curiosity.

Would you consider yourself as someone reclusive?
45Traeath
I don't know / can't calculate it myself.
Here are some hints of me in the real world, do the maths:
- I rarely take the initiative in interactions / conversations (I mostly need a reason), thus often letting my surroundings approach me

- I try to keep some parts of me to myself, as I can feel really unique that way; this often leads me to be roundabout or completely dodge / ignore the question

- I don't force my opinions onto other people unless I end up caring about them, and said people seem to need some attention (dangerous part: I don't feel like my family matters anymore)

- in short, I'm extremely pessim' to a certain point of cowardness; you might have to often ask me to repeat myself while talking with me

Hika wrote:

What's something you'd most likely be eating in the middle of the night?
Westonini
Ice cream.

Who's your favorite music artist?
keremaru
I don't know.
Yunomi sounds nice, but so do YUC'e and Camellia.

Probably Camellia.

What do you typically do for holidays?
SpasticSurgeon

keremal wrote:

I don't know.
Yunomi sounds nice, but so do YUC'e and Camellia.

Probably Camellia.

What do you typically do for holidays?
Not much unless it's family oriented light christmas or thanksgiving. Halloween I stayed in and did nothing :P.

Do you even lift/workout?
MisakiTobisawa-
Gym memberships are too expensive, the only time I can ever get to lift something heavy is at the school gym.

This one is for fellow mappers and modders out there. What's the big deal with WIP maps and why won't people mod them? Newer mappers especially need to know how their maps are in their current state to avoid making more mistakes when mapping the other difficulties.
CatzerTM
I'm not a professional mapper but I've got quite experienced after months of practicing. people upload WIP maps for the sole purpose of getting help and advice from beatmap nominators or other experienced mappers. Maps don't just randomly get modded it requires you requesting a BN check to see for possible ways you can improve your map or just simply ask a friend who's good at mapping/modding. there are chats in-game specifically for this also due the number of maps that are being uploading every hour it would be tough to check all of them at one time so it would make sense. hope this answered your question.

What's the most emotional experience you ever had?
MisakiTobisawa-
That can't be true for every case right? At least, that's not my intention. I would try to rank it. (If I could even do so)

When my father went to Australia for 2 months as part of his work, my mother struggled to get through her days and helping her hold herself together was getting to me too.

Should I change my avatar?
AyeAries
It's up to you if you want to change :)

Do you have license to drive a vehicle?
Meah
No, I can't drive

Like 90's music?
Zekks
some 90's music, but some 90's remix of pop songs today are cool

do u like boba?
MisakiTobisawa-
Don't drink tea that much, but I don't mind it.

Would you like a guest difficulty for your mapset? (I do Hards and Insanes)
45Traeath
I won't care. I'm not even making for Ranking.

ColdTooth wrote:

How fast can you write this sentecne?
Achromalia
How fast can you type this sentence?

That took about 4 seconds, I believe.

How've you been? Are things going well?
MisakiTobisawa-
Alright, I guess, other than the fact that I've been getting carpal tunnel syndrome a lot from streaming. I need to get gloves or something.

How many EZHT scores do you have that are worth 0pp? I have two.
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/761041#osu/1600415
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/754464/#osu/1588391
(I have some other plays too, but they're worth at least 1pp)
Westonini
None that I can think of. I just don't really see a point in doing them, sorry.

How are your classes going? If you don't have classes, how's whatever your occupied doing going?
Achromalia
Classes are fine, but could be better. My grades are okay, but one could use some help. I'll occasionally work to get that one up.

Things are fine in general.

What's your thoughts on Splittercore as a genre?
TeeArctic1
Don't have too much experience with it tbh, but what I've heard is pretty okay I guess.
Are you hinting at something?

What do you consider to be your goal in life?
MisakiTobisawa-
Be in the top 100 players in Singapore Get a good job and have a good family, but I'm still too young to imagine that.

Look at my top scores. How do I stop farming?
vinnicci
play multi, and then get rekt by someone of the same rank or lower.

what do you do to relax?
MisakiTobisawa-
Play osu!. Actually, that usually pumps me up rather than relaxes me.

I guess reading books.

Did read you this wrong?
johnmedina999
No, but it you read wrong.

What is your worst spaghetti experience?
TeeArctic1
Thought it was dried tomatoes, it was highly spicy chili, gave me the runs

Favourite type of coffee?
SpasticSurgeon
Don't really drink but maybe some sugary drink because coffee is bitter af to me

Do you farm to set scores or just get them by chance?
TeeArctic1
Get em by chance

How do you feel about puns?
johnmedina999
I think people who use them are punks.

jk they're great, they takes some serious wordplay to think up

What is your opinion on sans-serif fonts?
MisakiTobisawa-
They're alright, that's all I really have to say.

What do you think of my avatar? (It's broken on the old site so you may need to click on my profile or switch to the new site to see it)
45Traeath
Ah... I found the source for the previous one...
Mm...
I do like Chino, but I'm not sure about that hair color.

Hika wrote:

If someone fell asleep on you over the phone, what would be your first action?
Achromalia
I'd notice the absence of tangible communication from the other side, to be literal.

I'd just hang up and message them about it.

I dont think I'd be on the phone anyways.

What do you find to be an ideal amount of sleep for you to work with? What timeframe, typically?
MisakiTobisawa-
5 hours is enough for me, as school's out right now I typically sleep at 12am or later but I will always wake up at 5am. When I have school, I sleep at 10pm but still wake up at 5am.

How can I improve in making avatars?
show more