forum

Ask the person below you anything

posted
Total Posts
show more
MisakiTobisawa-
Clicked 'follow' now just do it for me and we're mutualed.

How do I get better at mapping? Click on my profile to see my garbage map (the one in Pending)
- MAKS -
Fill everything with just notes and tell'em you're old mapper xD

Don't you think pineapples are cute? *_*
45Traeath
No. Sorry.
But I do like the taste.

Lacrimae wrote:

least favorite dish?
Achromalia
anyone or anything that doesn't post in thread necromancy is my least favorite dish.

can you save me from Westonini? he's a goddamn savage.
Shawntell

jxrhythmer2002 wrote:

How do I get better at mapping? Click on my profile to see my garbage map (the one in Pending)

https://osu.ppy.sh/home/news/2018-09-24-community-mentorship-program-winter-2018-signups-now-open you might wanna check this out

yes

Do you wear glasses?
keremaru
I wish I did, but no.

Same q, since I'm unimaginative.
Achromalia
not currently.

What genres of music do you find distasteful?
keremaru
Country. I hate country, and I will always hate country. Screw country.

Again, same q.
Achromalia
hmm.

i really dont know.

i dont think i know any genres i absolutely hate.

could you send some examples of shitty music here? i'm interested in seeing if i have something to hate.
MisakiTobisawa-

Shawntell wrote:

jxrhythmer2002 wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/home/news/2018-09-24-community-mentorship-program-winter-2018-signups-now-open you might wanna check this out

yes

Do you wear glasses?

I've been waiting for this to open for a while now, it should open soon. EDIT: Just applied

No one wants to mod this because they don't like the song, so you might hate this

Forgot my question lol. The question is: have you considered becoming a Beatmap Nominator?
DJ Enetro
Nope.

Just a creator, if anything. Tho it would be nice if I could make multi-mode-in-one-song beatmaps, including IIDX/SDVX modes.

How tired are you right now?
Achromalia
I'm always tired, but to varying degrees.

It's not too bad right now. Tolerable.

Though I could use some rest.

How would you react to the death of all your loved ones? What would you do to keep yourself sane? Or would you even be sane at all?
MisakiTobisawa-
I might have to leave school to get a job, but I would not have qualifications for higher-paying jobs, so this will be hard.

Emotionally, though, I have no idea, but I'll bet it'll be much worse than the worry about money. I wouldn't be sane at all.

How would you feel if modders trashed your map entirely? (I don't intend to offend anyone by saying this. It's just my question.)
- MAKS -
I'll feel nothing about it, isn't my fault was asking random people for mods? xD

Giant Banana blocked your way and wants your money. Would you buy it?
johnmedina999
Um, what? I don't know, I guess I'll buy it? I don't know how much it costs. I don't want it, anyway, so I guess I'll give it to someone who does.

How's school/work going for you?
- MAKS -
Very good, especially today, because today is a day off.

What thing every girl wearing every day but takes off once a year? xD
Achromalia
Something relevant to a joke or antijoke that most likely isn't something I'd find remotely funny.

Do you have a specific memory in mind that you'd describe as "the shittiest you've ever felt" in your life? To what extent? Detail, if possible.
Meah
nothing

テレビジャパンの海外・日本語放送の情報サイト。テレビジャパンは北米で唯一の24時間の日本語放送
Achromalia
[redacted timeline]

Achromalia wrote:

Do you have a specific memory in mind that you'd describe as "the shittiest you've ever felt" in your life? To what extent? Detail, if possible.
- MAKS -
It's when all my dreams came true and then I woke up. xD

Kitty says "meow". Puppy says "bark". Osu player says "..."?
Shawntell
el psy congroo

are you a girl or a boy?
Achromalia
I'm a skeleton.

Achromalia wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

45Traeath
In the meaning of "a slight embarrassment", a choregraphy I (had to) performed with friends for PE's grades.
In the meaning of "alright, kill me, for real", my whole childhood ("until a bit before high schooll"); I may not remember every single detail, but for the major part of it, I wasted too much.

Mara wrote:

Are you okay with this?
DJ Enetro
Not sure with what “this” specifies, but in general, yes.

Thoughts on BEMANI?
johnmedina999
I love their games but I hate how strict they are about their property rights (I don't blame them tbh) and I wish they would bring some more of their KONAMI machines to the US.

What's your favorite thing to do?
Achromalia
Trying out ideas and winding up making some pretty decent music that I'd feel proud of.

Any particular music genres you find as your personal favorites?
DJ Enetro
Reply to johnmedina999

johnmedina999 wrote:

I love their games but I hate how strict they are about their property rights (I don't blame them tbh) and I wish they would bring some more of their KONAMI machines to the US.

I don’t think it’s much about their unwillingness to release BEMANI machines, but more like that their music licenses are super restrictive. Japan-only, I’ve heard. Odd thing is tho, Round 1 (a Japanese amusement + arcade chain) is aggressively expanding in the US and that might heat things up...
I tried DDR A for the first time 4 Fridays ago (Sep 14), and I have to say, there are things there that PIU can learn from, such as a simplified tutorial.
In all honesty though, I think that IIDX/SDVX/Museca/DANCERUSH is more interesting, but that may because I’ve done PIU more. Konami used to have IIDX/SDVX on Maui but nope, it was removed. Sad...
What other BEMANIs do you play besides DDR?

On-Topic Reply
Most specific I can get is Electronic/Instrumental. More specifically, music from rhythm games/Electronic Classic (Sakuzyo).

Thoughts on studying abroad?
45Traeath
If I could get into that country with the school's help, maybe.
I rather need to trace a path for a "one player life".

Jazz wrote:

what was the happiest dream you had?
TeeArctic1
I think the happiest that I remember was just me and my friends hanging out at an endless conference, messing around, hooking up and enjoying ourselves.

If you could change one aspect of the world we live in, what would it be?
45Traeath
The lack of... Eh, I was thinking about "seats" as in, "recruiting working places". But maybe that's just because people don't want to waste money on other people that would end up being a wrong choice, I guess, so...
I'd like to erase the worldwide lack of money.

Restless Spirit wrote:

Are you "more than happy"?
Achromalia
no.

are your issues difficult to manage, deal with, or overcome?
MisakiTobisawa-
Main issue right now is the lack of responsibility. I'm responsible IRL, but I procrastinate when it comes to modding maps or trying to map myself. Those are problems that I wouldn't say I struggle to manage, though.

What are you going to do tomorrow? (If you even know that in advance)
vinnicci
nothing, just binge watching some yt series

your best skills?
AyeAries
sleeping is my best skill :^)

your favorite youtuber?
MisakiTobisawa-
BeasttrollMC or myself I don't have a favorite.

If the next person can answer this question, I will give them hugs and a year of osu!supporter.

How many times have I changed my avatar since I first posted in Forum Games?
Achromalia
I'm interested if there's osu!supporter, but I'm highly unlikely to win with my guess.

So far, I'm certain you've changed at least 2 times now. Initially it was Weiss, I believe? I dont remember what your next avatar was, you yet again changed to something else, then to something recent, then to this. I believe that's the timeline. It's possible you've also tested other avatars while looking for new ones to use. I dunno.

I'll take a really iffy guess with 4 changes in avatars.

Anything interesting you found out about yourself recently?
MisakiTobisawa-
Yep. I've had 4 avatars since the time I first posted in FG. I actually had two avatars before that (one of them was when I posted my first map in like 6 queues and got rejected in every f**king one of them, and the other was with my second map which did get mods) but otherwise, yes. Basically, I've had 6 avatars. *hugs Achromalia*

The fact that I sometimes involuntarily alternate when I'm too bored and that sometimes I may just singletap a technical map.

How good are the mods I've given out in my queue? (If Jax is the next poster, he would definitely know)
45Traeath
Sorry, but I don't know.
I like Jax's dab, though.

Wiinter wrote:

how much does a bottle of coke cost where you live?
Ender Lain
it's 5500 IDR ($ 0.37)

well...

- Aries - wrote:

your favorite youtuber?
SpasticSurgeon

Izect Ztenz wrote:

it's 5500 IDR ($ 0.37)

well...

- Aries - wrote:

your favorite youtuber?
Armada

What game would you play instead of osu! ?
show more