forum

Ask the person below you anything

posted
Total Posts
show more
Achromalia
slow and early.

Do you fare well in any academic subjects? (e.g. Mathematics, English, etc.)
TeeArctic1
I do really well in most subjects when I make an active effort. My grades dropped a bit because I used so much of my spare time on others and working with politics, but otherwise, I would likely get straight A's or B's across the board. However, I think my best subjects are languages, history, religion and politics. It's just easier for me to express myself there. I'm also fairly good at biology and geography/geometry, mostly because I was really into that at one point.
I think my worst ones would have to be physics and theoretical mathematics. Might only be me, but the teachers weren't really all that good at making you understand the subject matter, and would often move forward with only one or two in class truly grasping it.

What are your parents like?
Achromalia
They're alright.

My mom is a little on the emotional side and is pretty caring, to the point of paranoia that any harm may be brought on me, whether it be a legitimate concern of my safety, or a forceful nagging of "did you eat yet?" and me responding with "i'm fine". I appreciate it but i think it gets a bit overbearing. Nowadays, she's prone to being a little bitter and sour about things, especially if it involves my dad. She does what she can for me, by the looks of it. She's in her 40's but I dont remember exactly how old she is.

My dad is a critical person, someone assertive and practical. He's really irritable quite often and it doesn't take much to stress him out. He also had an affinity for music and art as he is also a pianist as I am, and he is fond of drawing and occasionally paints. He can be rather judgmental at times but is typically understanding. He's probably the best driver I know, since he's a retired CHP (California Highway Patrol) officer, and manages to cut through a sizeable bit of traffic. He's 69 years old at the moment, a father old enough to be my grandfather.

That's as far as things go on a surface level.

TeeArctic1 wrote:

What are your parents like?
DJ Enetro
My mother is from Indonesia (and since she has relatives there, I visit them every now and then and hence can speak a bit). I see her as hardworking but at the same time a little too over-independent. If possible, she does not want to ask others for help.

As for my father, well, he’s stubborn, at least in the fact that he wants to run a business. Born in Vietnam, apparently he ran cross-country and now he cooks for a living (in a restaurant). Apparently, my mom says that he is not helping to pay the bills at the moment (phone, electricity, and others).

Both had parents that would not hesitate to spank their children if misbehavior arose. My mom still hits my little brother at times, when it comes to talking back.

Are you at your/your relative’s house right now, and what are you doing?
CatzerTM
yes I am, i'm just wondering through the forums like I usually do

What's your most painful experience?
johnmedina999
I broke my wrist once.

What is the origin of your username?
Achromalia
I wanted a name that'd actually fit me. Something that'd have meaning behind it that helped to describe me. I wanted something I could be comfortable with.

I came up with Achromalia. Achromatic (the lack of color) + Anomalia (spanish for "anomaly"). Achro-malia, or "an anomalous lack of color". I'm a rather detached person IRL. I feel like despite everyone supposedly being capable of strong emotion (color, in this context), I seem to lack that expressiveness in emotion (lack of color). I think of it to be an unusual trait or quality of mine that I have a mixed opinion of.

Though, as a recent producer name, I felt like changing it to something a bit more recognizably defined.

My Soundcloud and Discord accounts currently go under the name "Achomatism".

Achromalia wrote:

Do you fare well in any academic subjects? (e.g. Mathematics, English, etc.)
Westonini
Well, History and English courses have always been fairly easy for me. I was able to take honors and advanced placement classes in those subjects and pass with relative ease. I performed quite well in Mathematics as well until I had this shitty pre-calc teacher. Big oof. However, now that that's in the past, I believe I'll be able to do as well as I once did in that subject.

For whatever reason, Science has always been my weak-point. Most people refer to it as the most interesting and fun subject of them all, but personally I don't find it too engaging. Not sure why, but I'm normally bored or confused in those classes. It may be because of my lack of enthusiasm for that subject that it's my poorest of the bunch. But who knows. I still do fine in those classes so it's whatevs.

------

What's the longest distance you've traveled in one run? Like, physically running.
Meah
20km jog

Dinosaurs sings?
45Traeath
I don't know, never heard one even crying.

-Seren- wrote:

do you have any siblings?
Meah
yes

Dinosaurs have TV shows?
Westonini
I don't know if you remember or have ever heard of The Land Before Time series. Started off with movies and then somewhere down the line had a TV show. There are probably other dino TV shows out there that I'm missing but whatevs, I can't be bothered to think right now.

What's your preferred music genre?
KatouMegumi
Heavy Metal, sometimes Death Metal.

Same question.
TeeArctic1
Indie or jazz

Where do you see yourself in ten years?
CatzerTM
probably in college

how has your week been?
DJ Enetro
from Sunday: I still have to get used to my school schedule

from last Tuesday: seems ok.

Been through any natural disasters?
CatzerTM
yes but not that often. I remember having a hurricane once but it wasn't that severe. a few trees got damaged others got disconnected from their roots. other than that it wasn't too bad

CatzerTM wrote:

What's your most painful experience?
Penguin
My most painful experience was probably getting pepper sprayed by law enforcement grade pepper spray..

Story time! I used to work as a security guard a few years ago, so we all carried gear like that. Tasers, stun guns, batons, pepper spray, etc etc. So one night I got really drunk with all of my coworkers after work and I thought that it would be fun to get pepper sprayed! So I got a full dose of it straight into my eyes. It was the most sobering experience I've had. I was rolling on the floor, slamming the ground with my fist trying to distract myself from the pain in my eyes. I'm fairly sure that I nearly broke my hand from punching the ground and the wall so hard. It took nearly an hour for me to be able to open my eyes again. I was in pain for the rest of the night and the following days to come. Taking a shower the next morning was horrific, as all of the pepper spray that got into my hair came running down my face back into my eyes. It took a week for the pain and the swelling of my eyes to go away. Overall it was a fun experience and I'm glad I tried it.

What is your favorite recreational outdoors activity to do?
Achromalia
I suppose I enjoy hiking, even if I rarely if ever go outside. In the few experiences I've had hiking, I had some pretty nice experiences, save for that one time I got sick for a good 15 minutes and almost had to vomit. I recovered from it though and continued on my way, stopping at one place to draw the scenery. It relaxing, even if my body isn't so great at handling physical exertion.

Westonini wrote:

DJ Enetro
Anything I consider “electronic”, though that is a wide spectrum. I prefer not to be specific in all honesty.

Australia or Indonesia, and why?
Tae
what in the fuck kind of question
Considering indonesia would execute me if I so much as stepped foot in their country, I think my answer is fairly obvious.

Westonini wrote:

ciara_old_1
r&b as of late

same q
johnmedina999
I love house music.

What is your favorite drink?
Westonini
Normally I'd say water, but you probably want something more interesting than that.
So instead:

Westonini wrote:

I normally prefer the fruity sodas like Fanta, Squirt, etc. Preferably the orange flavored ones tho.

What's your current or planned major?
keremaru
i don't know, actually.

i haven't found anything interesting to do that my school encourages/enforces, so there isn't really anything to major in for me.

how would you spend your last day living, if you planned for it?
45Traeath
If I knew when it is, it depends on what would be missing.
At the moment, I clearly still haven't spent a barbecue time with my friends.
But since I don't know, "method YOLO", screw around and do what I feel like having to do.

Tornado wrote:

What did happen to you and people never believed you?
45Traeath
Let's reload this.

Nothing (worth the lack of belief from them).

[Luanny] wrote:

who is the cutest for ya?
- MAKS -
Pineapples

How to become a mermaid with all forces? xD
Achromalia
How do you become Westonini at Thread Necromancy?

Just ninja everyone at all times, posting at around 15 seconds before they post every god damn time of the whole day. fUcK.

*sigh*

How frustrated are you with life?
Shawntell

Achromalia wrote:

very how

Welcome to the Literature Club! It's always been a dream of mine to make something special out of the things I love. Now that you're a club member, you can help me make that dream come true in this cute game!Every day is full of chit-chat and fun activities with all of my adorable and unique club members:Sayori, the youthful bundle of sunshine who values happiness the most;Natsuki, the deceivingly cute girl who packs an assertive punch;Yuri, the timid and mysterious one who finds comfort in the world of books;...And, of course, Monika, the leader of the club! That's me!I'm super excited for you to make friends with everyone and help the Literature Club become a more intimate place for all my members. But I can tell already that you're a sweetheart—will you promise to spend the most time with me?Welcome to the Literature Club! It's always been a dream of mine to make something special out of the things I love. Now that you're a club member, you can help me make that dream come true in this cute game!Every day is full of chit-chat and fun activities with all of my adorable and unique club members:Sayori, the youthful bundle of sunshine who values happiness the most;Natsuki, the deceivingly cute girl who packs an assertive punch;Yuri, the timid and mysterious one who finds comfort in the world of books;...And, of course, Monika, the leader of the club! That's me!I'm super excited for you to make friends with everyone and help the Literature Club become a more intimate place for all my members. But I can tell already that you're a sweetheart—will you promise to spend the most time with me?Welcome to the Literature Club! It's always been a dream of mine to make something special out of the things I love. Now that you're a club member, you can help me make that dream come true in this cute game!Every day is full of chit-chat and fun activities with all of my adorable and unique club members:Sayori, the youthful bundle of sunshine who values happiness the most;Natsuki, the deceivingly cute girl who packs an assertive punch;Yuri, the timid and mysterious one who finds comfort in the world of books;...And, of course, Monika, the leader of the club! That's me!I'm super excited for you to make friends with everyone and help the Literature Club become a more intimate place for all my members. But I can tell already that you're a sweetheart—will you promise to spend the most time with me?will you promise to spend the most time with me?will you promise to spend the most time with me?will you promise to spend the most time with me?will you promise to spend the most time with me?will you promise to spend the most time with me?will you promise to spend the most time with me?will you promise to spend the most time with me?will you promise to spend the most time with me?will you promise to spend the most time with me?will you promise to spend the most time with me?will you promise to spend the most time with me?will you promise to spend the most time with me?
Achromalia
Improbable.

Achromalia wrote:

keremaru
Right now, I'm really frustrated with life at home. My wifi network, even though it's private, decided to restrict all access to itself, and I'm not sure if my stepdad reset the entire thing, or if the internet provider is just being plain fucking stupid.

What do you plan on doing later?
DJ Enetro
Study for the PSAT, and hopefully streamline the amount of clubs that I’m in so I can do a good job with them.

Highest grade for any school semester/trimester/quarter? (whatever your school uses)
Achromalia
what do you mean by highest grade? for any class? at any time?

A+ (100%), I guess.

Is there something in particular you find enjoyable that helps get rid of your stress?
MisakiTobisawa-
Posting here and playing osu! helps a lot in between studying.

Does anyone know why my avatar shows up on the new site, but not the old site?
Shawntell

jxrhythmer2002 wrote:

Does anyone know why my avatar shows up on the new site, but not the old site?

glitches?

Can I have mutual?
MisakiTobisawa-
Clicked 'follow' now just do it for me and we're mutualed.

How do I get better at mapping? Click on my profile to see my garbage map (the one in Pending)
- MAKS -
Fill everything with just notes and tell'em you're old mapper xD

Don't you think pineapples are cute? *_*
45Traeath
No. Sorry.
But I do like the taste.

Lacrimae wrote:

least favorite dish?
Achromalia
anyone or anything that doesn't post in thread necromancy is my least favorite dish.

can you save me from Westonini? he's a goddamn savage.
show more