forum

Ask the person below you anything

posted
Total Posts
show more
keremaru
Nope. But I would if I did. :OmegaLuL:

If you went on vacation, where would you want to go?
Dialect
i would be in japan to
1. visit the video game headquarters there (Sony, Nintendo,e.t.c)
2. look at anime. (obviously)
3. try out their weird inventions and buy it

if you were to be an anime/manga character, who would you be and why?
Rook
The Dorito shaped crow from that one episode of Nichijou. Mainly because he's cute, but also with this hot sun and the flies being everywhere, I'd like to just do this:

Is there any talent (e.g. the ability to sing) you wish you had?
Achromalia
Hmm. I honestly... don't really know. I guess the talent of singing would be something I'd really like to have, and I could put to good use considering the poems I make for my signatures here.

But... I'm not sure if I really want anything.

What I already have as talents, the affinity for creating art and music, is pretty much all i need to be satisfied. If anything, I would like to perfect my pre-existing talents.

I have to go off of things I am not good at, and don't already have a talent for. I can't go off of things I haven't tried or at least things I know I wouldn't want to do or wouldn't find useful.

...I don't even know, I'm actually happy with what I have, and I just want to get better at what I like.

But... thought I don't think I would've imagined myself saying this now, but singing would be a nice talent. I don't know if I already am a decent singer, but it'd be nice to be.

I could think of something else to replace that later, but it's not coming to mind right now.

sq
Rook
To be able to sing, for sure.

Do you have a favourite bird?
Achromalia
Never thought of it before. But the well known Blue-Jay is one I like.

sq. it feels too obvious, but who knows, your taste could go beyond what you present.
Rook
Nice choice!
Its always been between Rooks and Jackdaws c:

Where would your ideal place to live be? (If you wish, you can disregard Society/Politics)
Achromalia
Hmm. If it were possible to disregard social stuff as factors...

I don't know. Ishikawa, Japan seems like a pretty nice place to go to. I don't go outside for much and I don't interact with many people outside. I can adapt to learning different languages if I have to, and since Japanese is a syllabic language, it would be pretty interesting to learn. Inflection would be an interesting concept to be mindful of.

I mean, there are probably a lot of other places I'd like to go, but I guess this is one of them.

how about you?

sq.
Rook
The Scottish Highlands, it's the type of landscape and nature I love, it's secluded as well without being so far from civilisation.
Although send me to Peru if we're talking about disregarding Society. Outright beautiful place.

What are your beliefs? Do you consider yourself Agnostic, Atheist or are you Religious?
Achromalia
At this point, an atheist. I did grow up in a religious organization I'd rather not be associated with. Pretty sure it's getting popular as both a religious movement and as a topic for what it's been doing.

Welp. I was your typical born-in Jehovah's Witness.

I eventually saw a lot of things that didn't add up and as i kept questioning, they kept shunning. Luckily, I'm a fader, I didn't wind up disfellowshipped, neither did i disassociate. I just stopped doing things, left my impression as "neutral", and that's it.

I wonder if they noticed my disappearance. If so, I also wonder if they addressed it and shunned me publicly as well.

But yeah, religious stuff just doesn't suit well with me. I have a currently neutral standpoint on religion as a whole.

sq.
Rook
Thats actually very interesting to hear, especially about how you handled things.
I'm agnostic, I used to be atheist and hard on the side of science when I was younger, up until I was 16-17 really. I don't support the following of religion or religious sects (although finding faith in a recognised religion is completely fine and respectable), although I do value their affect on culture, on tradition and their artistry, but I think organised following is a relic of the past. To the same degree, I don't agree with people that only think scientifically about the world, to say you know better than someone that believes in a magical cloud man or whatever is to say you're a fool, afterall, all you're believing is what another man's research has led to. But thats not to say I deny or just don't trust science, of course, rather i'm weary of people that just believe in theories they've heard because it sounds like the smart thing to do, because it's the easiest answer for them to consider.

Do you/have you ever had a celebrity crush?
Dialect

Rook wrote:

Thats actually very interesting to hear, especially about how you handled things.
I'm agnostic, I used to be atheist and hard on the side of science when I was younger, up until I was 16-17 really. I don't support the following of religion or religious sects (although finding faith in a recognised religion is completely fine and respectable), although I do value their affect on culture, on tradition and their artistry, but I think organised following is a relic of the past. To the same degree, I don't agree with people that only think scientifically about the world, to say you know better than someone that believes in a magical cloud man or whatever is to say you're a fool, afterall, all you're believing is what another man's research has led to. But thats not to say I deny or just don't trust science, of course, rather i'm weary of people that just believe in theories they've heard because it sounds like the smart thing to do, because it's the easiest answer for them to consider.

Do you/have you ever had a celebrity crush?

nope. im not that interested in celebrities..

what is the meaning of life to you?
45Traeath
A s#** game within which everything is random until the very end.
Really, character creation is garbage, 1/10, would play only if there's confirmation of a reasonable "Reincarnation" update patch.

silmarilen wrote:

have you ever been lost in a forest?
Dialect

45Traeath wrote:

A s#** game within which everything is random until the very end.
Really, character creation is garbage, 1/10, would play only if there's confirmation of a reasonable "Reincarnation" update patch.

silmarilen wrote:

have you ever been lost in a forest?

nope.

Rook wrote:

Is there any talent (e.g. the ability to sing) you wish you had?
clover
I wish I was smarter, if that counts.

What time do you go to bed at?
Achromalia
It heavily varies. At the moment, I can sleep anywhere from 1 AM to around 6 AM as an average range. Sometimes I stay up the whole night, until around 7 or 8 AM. I occasionally take 2 to 4-hour naps if my sleep schedule winds up incredibly inconsistent. Also on average, I get about 4 hours of sleep in a 36-hour period of time due to me being an idiot, pulling all-nighters.

sq.
KatouMegumi
Usually 3 AM. Dreaded Computers...

Have you even faked being sick?
Achromalia
No, not that I recall. I grew up to be pretty honest. Back in elementary school, if I really had to take a shit and felt like I wanted to go home, I'd let staff know. If I got shoved into a tree, scraping the back of my arms and pretty much skinning them on the rough bark from the shoulder to the elbow until they started bleeding, and felt like I could handle it on my own, I'd do so until it gets bad, then I would let staff know. Shit like that. Faking being sick? I'd imagine almost anyone would at some point think of it, meaning I probably though of it too. Whether or not I did anything about it, I don't know.

sq.
The Gambler
Yes. Missed an exam completely by misreading the schedule and the makeup was the only way to re-take it.

What is your opinion on mablets?
Achromalia
No opinion, aside from it being an unfamiliar concept or thing. Perhaps it was misspelled or not given proper context.

If you had to choose one more genre to listen to for the whole day, would you try Breakcore?
Horaizon-
I don't breakcore but maybe I'll listen to it

If you have the choice for one thing, would you rather have all the basic necessities you need but no wifi or no basic necessities but you have wifi
Achromalia
I'd be alright with not having wi-fi to be able to have what I need to live. I'm still able to do some of the things I'd want without wi-fi, though I'd be heavily limited to feedback and I wouldn't be able to learn as much as I have.

That sort of question belongs in the "This or That?" thread, but it's alright if it's here, I guess. It does say "ask the person below you anything", after all.

Do you value ease of comfort over practicality?
Meah
idk
do u?
Achromalia
n/a.

Achromalia wrote:

Do you value ease of comfort over practicality?
a1l2d3r4e5d6
It depends on the situation.

Have you ever donated something to someone/something/an organisation/etc.?
meadows272
Yes. Most recently two books to a library.

Which language would you like to learn the most?
Achromalia
As stupid as it might sound, I legitimately would like to learn Japanese, it would be pretty helpful for translating and I can do collabs with those who sing, understand, and speak Japanese, thus increasing my potential audience.

What is your ikigai?

(ikigai - "reason for being", or in other words, what motivates you to live, what keeps you going.)
meadows272
我が生きがいのは美しさなんです
May that be your first lesson then.

What is your favorite song?
45Traeath
Too hard for me to choose a definite fav'.
This and this, excellent to me.

Mara wrote:

Are you going fast?
Dialect
no. im slow.

if you were in an alternate reality where you never played osu, how would that be different to you?
Achromalia
I wouldn't have made the friends that I now have. Though osu! itself was a pretty nice thing to come by, the people i met within this community have indirectly helped me evolve into who I am now. It's been a great help.

Without osu!, I'd be looking for something else to help deal with whatever shit I dealt with a few years ago aside from my music and art, and I'd likely be focus on those a bit more as I'd probably have a hard time finding anything else to do.

I'd also have a harder time talking to people than I already do. I wouldn't have learned of some of these genres either, namely and most importantly Artcore, Breakcore and Speedcore.

In a sense, it's a bit of a coping mechanism, and helped me broaden my perspective in little indirect ways.

What are your thoughts on Breakcore as a genre?

e.g.: https://soundcloud.com/ko-itskoria/empty, https://soundcloud.com/yzyx/i5s6cw9pl7ni, https://soundcloud.com/goreshit/burn-th ... -of-my-eye
Green Platinum
Too often is just mediocre an dissatisfying. Could easily have some good tracks but too often lacks any logic or cohesion.

Do I work on SDVX or IIDX?
Dialect
I'm betting on IIDX.

NozomiYuuki wrote:

If you have the choice for one thing, would you rather have all the basic necessities you need but no wifi or no basic necessities but you have wifi
45Traeath
If "Answer A" includes "cooking skills", I'd take that.

olivia272 wrote:

Your favorite word in whatever language?
DJ Enetro
Can’t think of one right now, but I do like the word 黒い (kuro-i), meaning black in Japanese.

SQ, except this time you can’t use English.
Dialect
Что делать, если вы не можете говорить по-английски? Мое любимое слово на этом языке трахается.
Meah
cyka blyat

y.m.c.a?
Achromalia
keremaru
no idea on what that is, but i'll check it out after i clean up the mess that is my baby brother spamming soap.

what's the most common stress reliever you have?
Achromalia
listening to music as i lay in bed.

as satisfying as producing music can be, it also can potentially be stressful sometimes when i can't get the desired outcome.

but listening to music is always a decent stress reliever for me.
show more