forum

Ask the person below you anything

posted
Total Posts
show more
DJ Enetro
assuming "SO" = "significant other", no(t yet at least).

what annoys you the most?
Achromalia
im not really sure at the moment, but conscious dishonesty is among them.

LumpBloom7 wrote:

Do you have a SO?
vinnicci
no

do you keep a charm that gives you luck, or something like that?
Rook
Not really a charm, but I keep bird feathers for good luck.

Do you collect anything?
Achromalia
not really. I don't remember collecting much of anything aside from whatever coins I find on the ground by the sidewalk or in stores. I've done that since I was about 8.

thoughts on being multilingual or multilingual people?
DJ Enetro
I want to get to know as much of those as I can while aspiring to be one myself.

La misma pregunta/SQ
Rook
It's irrelevant to who they are and I don't see them any more or less interesting than anyone else... it's just a useful and impressive skill to learn.

Any irrational fears?
Achromalia
I definitely have one that I might as well call a fear of mine -- Calling people.

If it's any sort of thing involving voice chat or calling them by phone, i'll instantly be anxious and hesitant from picking up a call.

For me, either I talk to you personally, or I talk to you completely through text. That's it.

sq
keremaru
heights.
if i have to climb anything for the first time, i literally have to prepare myself for climbing it. even if it's only four feet.
if i look down at the ground while im up at an extremely high altitude that i would consider it as, i will literally not ascend down and will go to sit down on a wall. on the ground, of course.
i really like the ground.
same question.
DJ Enetro
Fear of not being a person of Perfection. (Not Nila tho.)

Sometimes I try to put a lot of effort into what I do but then my schedules get mixed up... and you know the rest...

SQ
45Traeath
Bacteria.

Like, seriously, I don't get how other people can get away with anything without suffering a common cold afterwards, while I'm being utterly cautious (to the point of paranoia), yet I still catch a common cold that could last over 6 months ("trying to treat it" included).

My big sis' is especially one of the mentioned: with "bad" habits, after all that sneezing and the complaining about "I'm too cold/I'm too hot" (most often the former, even in Summer), for at least 2.5 years (as far as I remem')...
I could mention my big bro', who's worse in terms of hygienical habits, but he does some sports... I'd like to believe that this method could help me kill the bacteria, but I don't think they would easily die just from me moving around, even daily.

She really hasn't caught a flocking, single, shot, of a cold.

Nathanael wrote:

What is the floor that you have highly reached from an elevator (mine was 58)?
(For my record............ My flat's 11 floors high, 12 if including the ground; but I'm sure I went higher... Can't remember how high.)
vinnicci
I don't remember, probably 12 Now i remember, 14.

What's your plan this weekend?
Rook
Eurovision, lol.

Favourite video game genre?
keremaru
right now, im leaning towards mmorpgs. i might go home and play onigiri later.
same q
Achromalia
RTS. I've had a nice time playing StarCraft and StarCraft BW, which were really memorable parts of my childhood. I loved to play as every race, my favorites would switch-- from the brutal Zerg, to the futuristic Protoss-- then the versatility of the Terrans, I couldn't really get enough of it. I was never great at online Multiplayer matches, but I did enjoy those Sunken 6v6 Defense matches.

What is your Ikigai (Japanese term -- "reason for being")?
keremaru
honestly, i don't know my "ikigai". i tried to answer this by myself multiple times, but all came to the conclusion that i don't know why i exist.
to be an idiot on the internet, i guess?

what's your view on grapes?
Achromalia
They're just juicy raisins.

Grapes are among my favorite berries.

Grapes are top quality thanks bye

Achromalia wrote:

Rook
So, I guess, personal meaning of life? I don't think I believe in that crap. I think life exists only to live and fulfill natural demands, but perhaps I don't get what you're asking. I feel whole doing art and being surrounded by music, but I just wouldn't say that's my reason for being because I don't believe in attributing human concepts to natural realities of life and death.

Sq
Achromalia
Pretty much the same thoughts. I meant "reason for being" as in a reason you have to keep on living. I don't have one in particular, aside from the natural cause of reproducing to preserve my species, but I've wondered what people are motivated by to live.

SQ
DJ Enetro
To foster unity, harmony and courage -
  1. in others, by music, technology, language, and gaming
  2. in myself, by always seeking to learn and to be aware of myself, as much as possible.

SQ
neopolitan-
to try make myself happy and people i hold close to me happy.
that's like the only specific one i can think of from the top of my head.
other than happiness, idk really. i feel confused now

Achromalia wrote:

Bloom
I don't have one. And if I do, it would be constantly changing.

Do you go out much?
johnmedina999
Not really. I don't go to any parties, and the only reason I go outside is to go to school. That's pretty much it.

What phone (if any) do you have?
45Traeath
XPeria SP (former) and XA1 (soon to be replaced because of bad screen).

mathexpert wrote:

Favorite letter?
Rook
Q is the prettiest of all the letters.

Favourite Film?
Li77L3
My favorite film of all time has to be, The Land Before Time. I like the story and the heart warming bond between all the characters. Definitely better than all of it's sequels.

sq
keremaru
basically any anime film that has good art and and a well-driven story; most of what i like to watch is stuff from miyazaki hayao, like "ponyo" or "my neighbor totoro."
how's your day going so far?
DJ Enetro
I still have to plan my summer out, rip.

what are your summer plans?
Tae
Going to Germany

sq
Rook
Don't have any atm, I rarely make plans.

Favourite osu beatmap?
Achromalia
Dictate & Culprate - Pencilina [Metro]

I don't really know why, but I'm fascinated with how the slider art flowed and meshed so well, while looking visually appealing. It just felt great as a map and worked with the song.

Meh.
DJ Enetro
Rip your not asking a question. I'll just answer the same one above.

Helix (Edit ver.) - ESTi [Oni], probably.

Ever had a "sugar crash" before? Like, when you eat a lot of sugary stuff and then a while later you feel weak or something?
D_Loomz
Hmmm no

What's your favourite visual novel or any anime game?
clover
not a fan of that stuff

do you have Anatidaephobia?
Edgar_Figaro
Had to google that one but I’d say no lol

If you could change on thing about your physical appearance what would it be?
clover
I wish I had clear skin.

What's the worst grade you've received on an assignment?
Rook
F.

Do you believe in the concept of 'an eye for an eye'?
keremaru
sometimes, yes. if it's someone random asking me to do something in the name of an "eye for an eye" for something completely idiotic, and the thing they did for me, which will probably never happen, was also idiotic, then i don't see it as an "eye for an eye", but rather as something completely annoying, and therefore i won't do it. if it's supporting someone in a time of grief, when they helped me too, then i will indefinitely do it.
really, it's dependant on how valuable the "eye for an eye" exchange was.

do you prefer any food/drink after an exhausting day?
cary
Do you like anime
clover
I haven't watched any, so I can't really give an answer.

How long is your thumb?
show more