forum

Ask the person below you anything

posted
Total Posts
show more
Rook
^ I personally feel like criticisms that stem from 'It's cringy' or 'It's too edgy' are lazy reasons to why people don't like certain things anyway... so feeling a weird sense of guilt about someone else's judgment on the media you may like is quite unnecessary.

OT: I'm a awkward and anxious person, routines bore me but the new also petrifies me, I follow the safest side of my heart and, mostly, try to do whatever I want to do on a day to day basis lol.

sq
DJ Enetro
I don't even have a routine tbh, so probably the latter.
Even if I did, no two moments are ever the same.

What classes are you taking in school? If you're out of school/college, what are you doing rn?
neopolitan-
Well, for my GCSEs, imma take computer science, history(probably) and french.

have you ever hated someone like, really badly?
Rook
On a personal level, not really. If we count politicians, historical figures, etc. then definitely.

Do you have a favourite smell and what is it?
keremaru
yes
the smell of my sister's vape

do you like to do anything other than osu? if so, what?
vinnicci
Modding games, not a modder myself, but i like customizing my games

Any exotic food you tried?
Bloom
Yes. I've long since forgotten the name of the dish but I do recall that I didn't find it appetizing.

Any recent frustrations?
Achromalia
Everything.

Well, to be more direct, matters involving separating parents and the common tug-of-war in who has custody of me, I'm trying to see if i can help support my dad so he at least has someone who gives a shit about his deteriorating health and the fucking financial issues we have, then i'm also dealing with shit involving my lazy ass not doing shit in school and causing me to fail classes, then I've been trying to figure out how i'm going to try to live in however way this familial divide turns out, i'm trying to keep my sanity in one piece as I struggle to endure this shit, and depression and it's fuckbuddy apathy have been messing with my ability to live normally and comfortably.

Maybe it's not as much as the utterly depressing shit other people have to go through, so maybe I shouldn't be complaining.

I don't know.

Why am I complete shit at efficiently dealing with this?
45Traeath
Maybe because it's your first time dealing with that kind of situation, if we exclude the length of the current problem from the consideration?

GSG95 wrote:

What time do you prefer to wake up?
Zeralt
I like to get up very late if I don't have to study early in the university, maybe around 10-11 AM, otherwise I get up at 6 AM

Best day of the week? (Weekends doesn't count)
cinnaronpa
Thursday, it's always nice to see the week come to an end.

Favorite kind of cereal?
DJ Enetro
Probably Mini-Wheats.

Your opinion on those who try to use any non-English language on FG/OT?
Achromalia
Not much of an opinion. I don't mind them, unless I'm the one they're talking to and they use that to their advantage, and even then, I'd probably just ignore it as I would have nothing important to say about it.

How's my handwriting? -- p/6606875#p6606875
vinnicci
Yo, only few us use that form of small letter a. Your capital B is quite funny, other than that it's good, but i kinda like semi cursive writing though.

Is your bedroom neat or messy?
Achromalia
I dont even have a bedroom, much less a bed, unless the couch can be considered a bed. I guess the living room is a little messy.

What do you do to cope with stress?
neopolitan-
play games, go on discord and vent or just scream

favourite type of chocolate? (white, milk, dark, etc.)
Achromalia
I don't really have a favorite, but I think milk chocolate and dark chocolate are pretty good. White chocolate has an interesting flavor.

sq
DJ Enetro
Probably the darker, bitter chocolate. Idek why.
Similar to my coffee, because I'm used to it, I guess.

Any projects you're working on?
Achromalia
Well, there are tons of unfinished songs that I'm using as references for other songs and somehow I still havent managed to finish a single one. Ugh.

"Achromalia - Hysteria", coming in like 7 years at this rate.

sq
Li77L3
I am currently drawing chibi versions a couple of OCs I created and a commission for my friend. I am also planning some short films, animations, and songs to make later on.

What is your greatest fear that you're willing to share?
Surono
maybe nothing, karma I think, and who created this life, a matter of faith. but actually Im always sensitive to surprised, shocked by something spontaneous even though Im a quiet person

how do you breathe? manual or auto?
45Traeath
Like this.

Yoshisashi wrote:

What is the oldest thing you can remember from your childhood?
KatouMegumi
Dead gran (bless her in heaven. Was a good woman.) on my fathers' line.

When was the last time you've been on a vacation trip?
Achromalia
For as long as I could recall, I don't think I've ever had a vacation trip in my life.

Have you had someone utterly destroy your trust in them due to their betrayal of your trust?
DJ Enetro
A revenge trust breaking situation huh? never happened.

same question
Achromalia
Indeed. My mother has basically broken off what little threads of trust and respect I had left for her.

She's stealing from my dad in the midst of us moving. Since our landlord has sold the house to investors and we are to move out by the 17th, my mom and her bf will be living on their own, and leave my dad alone here to rot with little to no support.

Now it's a custody battle.

My mom and her boyfriend have been stealing the shit my dad had bought, from his barbecue, to pressure cookers and mixers, TO HIS OWN FUCKING STAMP COLLECTION HE'S KEPT FOR OVER 15 YEARS. She's taken all the pictures with my face in them, and plans to force me to move with her by taking my shit too.

Fuck that.

No.

NO.

I dont plan on moving with her as long as she constantly manipulates everything and begs me to go with her.

She's taking a big chunk of what my dad has cherished over the years, and taking custody of me, is their last laugh to top it off. I'm not letting that happen.

This isn't fair to my dad.

sq
45Traeath

Achromalia wrote:

Indeed. My mother has basically broken off what little threads of trust and respect I had left for her.
My mom and her boyfriend have been stealing the shit my dad had bought, from his barbecue, to pressure cookers and mixers, TO HIS OWN FUCKING STAMP COLLECTION HE'S KEPT FOR OVER 15 YEARS. She's taken all the pictures with my face in them, and plans to force me to move with her by taking my shit too.

She's taking a big chunk of what my dad has cherished over the years, and taking custody of me, is their last laugh to top it off. I'm not letting that happen.
This isn't fair to my dad.

sq
What the crap, why would she even take whatever he's cherished for that long if she's dropping him like that...
Well, I'd have wanted a sense of balance, if I were at that age, but now I'd rather live with whoever can sustain the "one(-biolo')-parent" family, with high expectations.
I mean, there should be a source, for all the wildfire around to be spread; it's better to have a clearer view of the situation before a choice that might be wider than what you think.
But then if no one around you wants to even clearly point out the reasons and mistakes, the causes that should convince you to join a side......
I'd go on the route I mentioned and "semi-drain" her, like, "betray her back for what you've done, once I've drawn a clear and safe path for myself".
Many who I'd met did. I was an easy victim, from betrayal to theft, including arbitrary violence.
At one point, I've progressively grown into someone who has a hard time trusting and forgiving, even myself.

Irisu wrote:

do you like penguins? :3
Zeralt
Well I don't see a reason to hate them.

First online game?
KatouMegumi
Allods. *kills himself* (wish there are private servers)

Do you find this map BG "amusing"?
Achromalia
not really.

do you tend to notice different "atmospheres" in the different places you may have gone to, like the way everything feels and looks in indonesia being different from south korea?
Rook
Never been abroad, but I guess I feel it within my own country, people tend to be very different region to region and the landscape can change quite wildly. Even if just comparing two cities, the atmosphere can be quite different even if only a few miles apart.

Would you say you can easily 'read'/understand people?
notywq
I'd sometimes feel like a low-key mastermind controlling pieces on a chessboard, so yes.. in a sense.

Have lots of money but be insignificant to the world, or be incredibly famous but have close to nothing?
DJ Enetro
The latter.

hardest thing you've had to go through in your life so far?
Achromalia
hmm. i guess it'd be everything that's happening right now, involved with uh...

personal matters.

sq.
keremaru
i can't really recall any hard times, so i guess not any..?
same question
Zeralt
Fortunately no, some minor harsh circumstances in life of course but nothing to remark as "hard".

What do you enjoy doing in your free time?
Bloom
Programming, Manga, and Video Games...

Do you have a SO?
Achromalia
I imagine not, since I don't really know what SO stands for.

ah, a quick search helped I guess

as far as I know, I have no confirmed SO :c

sq
DJ Enetro
assuming "SO" = "significant other", no(t yet at least).

what annoys you the most?
Achromalia
im not really sure at the moment, but conscious dishonesty is among them.

LumpBloom7 wrote:

Do you have a SO?
show more