forum

Ask the person below you anything

posted
Total Posts
show more
45Traeath
If I could put a specific period: "transition from Summer to Autumn".
If I can only choose one, then Autumn.

Hika wrote:

Favourite candy?
Ryoid
i don't eat candy, sorry

sq
Penguin
Those new Caramel M&M's are pretty good. Just any kind of M&M's are great.

sq

Hika wrote:

Favourite candy?
KatouMegumi
бешеная пчелка

Have you got an idea to order anime figurine "for memes"?
(I currently want a particular one, due to its face expression. Because I want it to stare at my monitor.)
J25_games
Well I want a Ram and Rem Nendriod figures so I can have them put together like there presenting something

Do you play other games on pc
vinnicci
yes

do you also play on console?
Penguin
yes, I have a Nintendo Switch that I play a few games on every now and then.

What's your favorite cereal?
ciara_old_1
cinnamon toast crunch

sq
Achromalia

ciara wrote:

cinnamon toast crunch
cinnamon toast crunch is pretty much the only cereal I intend to eat if I ever choose to get cereal, so yeah, cinnamon toast crunch.

I don't know if this is weird or not, but I don't eat cereal with milk, I just eat it dry straight from the bag (I typically bought in bulk). I don't really like milk tbh. I'm not lactose-intolerant or anything, but I just generally dislike it.

sq
Penguin
I really like Chex and Life. I'm not too big on the super sugary cereal. (even though all cereal has a shit ton of sugar) Honey bunches of oats is good too.

Do you have a favorite twitch streamer that you watch frequently?
KatouMegumi
I don't watch any streamers, but I used to watch cobalt's recordings.

What do you think about people whom try to force something into you? For example: thier opinion on what anime should you watch
45Traeath
If they're fine with me "not following their advice", even partially, then I'm fine.
If I can't find a single common ground ("hobbies" or anything else), I'll just take my distance from them.

South wrote:

favorite outdoor activity?
Journal
anything that involves walking, no running though lmao

type of music you like?
Achromalia
Well, generally any Electronic genre works for me, like Neurofunk, Ambient, Breakcore, Chillstep, IDM, Glitch Hop, Chiptune, Vaporwave, Lofi Hiphop, etc,...

though, i'd say I can enjoy a lot of others outside of that too, like Alternative Rock, Indie, Punk Rock, etc.

I know a lot of genres (approximately 80-90) and actively listen to a good amount of them (about 35) .w.

sq
J25_games

Xuequinox wrote:

Well, generally any Electronic genre works for me, like Neurofunk, Ambient, Breakcore, Chillstep, IDM, Glitch Hop, Chiptune, Vaporwave, Lofi Hiphop, etc,...

though, i'd say I can enjoy a lot of others outside of that too, like Alternative Rock, Indie, Punk Rock, etc.

I know a lot of genres (approximately 80-90) and actively listen to a good amount of them (about 35) .w.

sq

Mostly rock and metal but i do lisen to some rap and hiphop

sq
schilar
What's your favorite Pokemon?
Penguin
Take a look at my signature

Favorite instrument?
vinnicci
Piano

sq
Achromalia
Piano

sq
Bloom
Synthesizer.

Favorite Subway Sandwich.
ciara_old_1
shitt been a long time since i ate subway :/ i forgot what i liked

night owl or early bird?
Achromalia
night owl.

it's like I never sleep.

...until around 3:30 AM, that is. School starts at 7:30 and I usually wake up at around 6:55 AM.

Do you think people should sleep whenever they feel their body wants to for the sake of flexibility, or sleep by a strict but well-meaning schedule?
keremaru
depends on what the person feels like.
if they want to stay up, sure, but then they have to accomodate that lost time with some heavy power naps during work or at home.

what's your view on the games you used to play when you were 11 or so? (if you remembered them ofc lol)
Bloom
Most of them didn't age well. *Cough* Sonic adventure.

Favorite flash game.
Keiger
contract wars

favorite food
keremaru
musubi with arizona ginseng w/ honey flavored tea
same q
45Traeath
Food, like, "dish" only?
This, maybe.
(I sometimes have different "moods", that make me want to eat/drink something else. Especially during breakfast; I always try my best to vary it each day.)

Irisu wrote:

favorite anime voice actor?
DJ Enetro
Might be a bland answer, but Haruka Tomatsu.

Favorite language besides English and/or the language of your country
Achromalia
I must be a fucking weeb or something for saying this but honestly it'd be Japanese. It just sounds a little more pleasing to the ears than Spanish. It feels more versatile, and the Japanese music scene is quite appealing, considering it's diversity (if you dont listen to anime OPs or j-pop all the time).

What's your opinion on people who are apathetic?
Bloom
They seem like an ass at times.

Favorite arcade game?
45Traeath

DJ Enetro wrote:

Might be a bland answer, but Haruka Tomatsu.
Not that bland, I like her for the lines she gave to some "Working!!" scenes.
I never went to the place itself, but from what I played: Metal Slug............ 3 for the action, 4 and 5 for their respective Final Mission's BGM.
(Would have put 7 but that's on NDS, so I guess it's out of it.)

[Zight] wrote:

Do you wish someone was your sibling?
KapengBarako
Yeah, LowTierGod, so I can body him in FG's daily.

Is the sun the center of the solar system? Give reason to support the basis of your answer?

Rubrics
2 points for content 1 for presentation 1 for neatness.
Bloom
Yes.
We know that we orbit the sun because based on our position and angle of the sun along the path of the orbit, alongside the tilt of the earth on its axis, we get different seasons.

Which numbering system do you prefer?(Binary, Hex, Decimal, etc..)
Achromalia
Hmm. I think I'd like Base16/Hex or Base e/Base3...

I'd prefer Base e, though it's a bit of a challenge to grasp.

What do you think of when someone says they're depressed?
J25_games
I try to help them as much as I can

Do you play racing games and if you do do you listen to eurobeat while playing
vinnicci
I used to but it seems that i feel the urge to use steering wheel and pedals so i stopped because i don't have it yet. I turn down music while playing, but eurobeat seems cool.

same q, and are you an automatic casual or a manual masterracer?
45Traeath
I only remember about "Mario Kart (DS)" and "Tales Runner"............ *Vietnam Flash'*
Either way, I'm a casual, in the online side.

EDIT: Wait, I forgot the musical part.

No.

FuZ wrote:

Who is your favorite mythological god/goddess?
Birdy
Artemis and Ratatoskr.

How many apartments have you lived in throughout your life?
Zeralt
3 or 4 times, but that was like 15 years ago lol. After that I have lived in the same house.

Which OS was the the best you have used in PC?
Penguin
Windows 7 will always be the best for me. Win98 has a special place in my heart though.

Have you ever been to a concert/music festival? and if so, what was it?
show more