forum

Ask the person below you anything

posted
Total Posts
show more
Achromalia
Artcore, Lofi-Hiphop/Lofi-Jazzhop, Ambient, Breakcore, Chillstep, IDM, Speedcore, Splittercore, Extratone, Trance, Techno, Hi-Tech, K-pop, J-pop, J-core, Drumstep, Glitch, Future Bass, Kawaii Bass, Chiptune... and a lot more.

Do you have an academic strength? If so, what strength is it? (Math, or English, for example)
keremaru
uhhh
i viola good
does that count

do you like pie?
Zain Sugieres
no

kosovo - serbia?
xXOsuPersonXx
Serbia is part of the nation of Kosovo. Why? BECAUSE I SAID SO

What U.S. State seems the best for you
Doggebi
give me 5
Achromalia
^ not a question

OT: What's your favorite way of coping with that MMMMM SWEET CRIPPLING DEPRESSION, if you dont mind?
MiharuUwU
my normal things tend to be crying my tears out to some sad anime or laughing at some really messed up stuff
How did you meet your current group of friends?
Fortaki
do you like eat potato pod
Achromalia
Fortaki pls I spent like 20 minutes writing this and posted after you... I guess ill be honest, I have no idea what potato pod is xD

OT: I usually label friends by two categories: Offline and Online.

My Offline friends I met only because I go to school with them, I don't really go out anywhere since I just don't care for being outside, much less shopping or eating out at restaurants, neither do I have the money to do so. So usually I'll make friends with classmates or schoolmates I find pretty nice to hang out with, whether it be because they can really make your day better by cracking stupid but funny jokes, because they help you get out your feelings and are there to listen, because they actually can get real and they know how to do shit which kinda inspires you, because they're as depressed as you are and give you someone you can relate with and someone to help out to balance things a little, or because they are just amazing shitposting memelords, ...yeah. I appreciate all of them, I'm glad I met them, since they've made everything so much easier to tolerate.

My Online friends are usually people I meet from YouTube, or osu!. These friends are also really cherished, because they are who I tend to talk to most, I wind up sharing a lot of my problems, or rant about weird philosophical shit, and somehow my friends tolerate it. I have had some really fun and impactful moments with the majority of them, and I'm glad I met them too. Some of them understand my situation better than my offline friends, so that's why I share a lot of my troubles online. Usually I don't talk about it until I ask or until they ask. I guess there's still a lot I don't tell them, for different reasons, or maybe not even for any reason in particular. I'm pretty reclusive and keep a bit of my life to myself, namely it's about the shit that happens at home and how who I am compares to society, so that stuff I'll keep for more precious friends, but even then, I care for each one of them.

Yeah, looking back, I can see these huge fucking walls of text and I really don't know what to feel for the ones who managed to tolerate reading through that. Anyways...

What insecurities might you have about yourself? (I'll say mine right now, I'm honestly tired of how lazy and fucking deadpan/impassive I am, meaning people get really fucking annoyed when I show just how much I don't care, or sometimes I actually do care, but they think I don't because I don't express the enthusiasm expected. I also don't feel comfortable doing things for anyone because I feel like I'll fuck it up and that I know I'm responsible for that. All I can hope is that people don't mind my fuck-ups and care that maybe I actually tried. I guess it doesn't change that I'm a fuck-up.)
keremaru
err
this is getting personal
but okay

ot: social insecurities, as in i have problems making friends by myself in real life, and most of the time i have to be introduced into a group by someone else. i also have problems dealing with self-control, as i usually lash out whenever im confused and can't think straight. most of the time it's at home, because i don't cry in public, but i always cry whenever i get into a personal argument because im a fucking pussy. and then there's the problem that i don't do things because they seem so farfetched and out of my comfort zone that i just see it as "what's the point." i also have an attention deficit, where i don't pay attention to things that are boring to me, but that's not really an insecurity, so i'll stop there.

do you think roblox is trash?
vinnicci
no, I just don't care.

How often do you feel emptiness?
Achromalia
literally every time I think about anything. (edit: I basically rethink my life at least 24 times a day) (edit 2: also I'm not sure if it counts as empty, but I genuinely experience apathy, which is the lack of concern or enthusiasm for anything, even things i'd probably enjoy. I just don't really care. honestly, I just feel numb, dead, and empty inside.)

How did you feel when you first played osu?
MiharuUwU
lol overwhelmed at the time i only had a touch pad so I moved straight to ctb and the forums

what was the last meal you cooked for yourself?
Achromalia
a frozen produce chicken sandwich you mean cooking as in, not microwaving? I didn't exactly cook it myself, but I helped my dad cook some Chow mein yesterday.

when was the last time you ate?
MiharuUwU
close to 9 hours ago
top 3 anime no order?
Achromalia
probably Orange (definitely Orange, Kakeru killed me inside because I actually could kinda relate), Kimi no na wa, and Erased, but I'm not sure. it would probably be easier to do a top 5 or something. maybe even a top 10. (I ate about 6 hours ago, I usually eat once every 5-9 hours, but sometimes I forget and I don't eat for like 14 hours or something, also yes that actually happened, because of me accidentally skipping breakfast, lunch, and supper at school, and then waiting for food to finish cooking at home)

do you have a form of income, like a job, or artist commissions?
MiharuUwU
unfortunately full-time employment due to my crippling student loan debt.
I fix copiers.
What should I eat for breakfast in like 4 hours?
Achromalia
It depends on what you have. I usually go for whats most convenient since I cant be bothered to cook, and sometimes I'm too lazy or tired to eat at all. (I tried to do commissions but by laziness stopped me from finishing, so I wound up not getting anything. so yeah, I don't really have a job, but I wish I did. it would probably help me support rent and stuff)

I honestly don't know, it mostly depends

What food do you have?
MiharuUwU
an empty fridge need to take a trip to the market.
do you like semicolons?
Achromalia
well, you can go for something cheap, like peanut butter sandwiches, which can last you a long time. i wouldn't mind surviving on those for a week or two. (get bread, peanut butter, and strawberry jelly)

for lunch maybe a grilled cheese sandwich?

OT: ehh, i don't really have an opinion on semicolons.

why do people tend to be so quick to judge each other?
MiharuUwU
because humanity tends to cling to survival instincts
how am i still awake ?kill me now.
Achromalia
i don't know, neither do i know why I'm awake. I usually wind up falling asleep somewhere around 5 AM, and then sometimes wake up between 8-11 AM. youre probably awake because you spent a lot of the time here posting on the OT forum ( 'w')

its 2:03 AM right now

what time is it for you?
_sparky_
9:36 AM.

Thoughts on 2018 right now?
keremaru
will probably be trash mid-way february and will be like the second half of 2017 throughout the rest of the year.

do you feel like things are too over exaggerated in cartoons?
xXOsuPersonXx
yes sometimes

Is this a question?
romanzzz_old
perhaps, but not an awfully thought-provoking one.

have you had any unique meal today? (example - something fancy?)
keremaru
nope :P
have you watched any movies recently?
_sparky_
Yeah, saw Coco few weeks ago.

Are you happy the holidays passed?
keremaru
lolno
mostly because i didn't get a shiny xerneas in some event ;-;

what's your favorite food?
R-unknown
fried rice,

i'm too lazy to make question, so... same question as above
keremaru
err
not caramel, that's my third :P
so i'd have to go with malasadas
edit: same q
(i always seem to forget the question..)
MiharuUwU
Beef brisket
Color of current undergarments?
Achromalia
why-te. please no. ;w;

Anyone have a "step-father" figure in your household that had been the major cause of your 2-year-long depression?
Tae
Biological, longer than 2 years too.

let's ask somet simple like... fave genre of music, I guess?
Achromalia
damn I keep getting confused whether I like Artcore or Breakcore more

I'll say Artcore.

Current emotional state?
MiharuUwU
Not sure of Entertained qualifys as an emotional state but that's what I'm going with.
What is your reasoning behind the question you are about to ask?
Achromalia
Mostly just to see what people think. I like being informed, I guess. Sometimes it helps me understand how people think.

Has anyone ever bothered you to the point that you had completely cut ties with them, perhaps a friend or a family member?
Tae
oh yes multiple times, applies for both

sure let's ask that again
Achromalia
hmm... well if I were to answer, I actually don't think I ever did. I always wound up forgiving them or something. sure I get irritated but it never really gets to that point where i'd hate them and completely avoid them. Of course, I kinda despise my mom's boyfriend, but I can understand the shit he went through to be able to think the way he does, so I kinda forgive him.

Anyone a late night-owl? Because staying awake basically is becoming a hobby.
keremaru
i used to be a "late night-owl", sometimes i would stay up from 8 am the previous day into 6 am the next. nowadays i can't even get past 12 or 1 am because of high school sleep schedules. it sucks.

do you have a role model or something like that?
show more