Total Posts
show more
puccithecat
watch tv while im in bed...

how do people put gif in signature?
-Seren-
Replace .gif with .png
Don't you already have one

Your first memory that you can remember?
Nameless
Playing with a Crazy Frog toy when I was around 3 or 4.

Same question.
-Seren-
Fell off from the bike

Same q
FuZ
Fireworks

Same
olivia272
Saying to my older sister that someday I'll be older than her or being dragged to the kindergarten and bawling my eyes out against the window and watching my mother walk away. Either one of these.

Same question.
Portin
Schooldays

same q
[ ] Jhin
sleeping with my old kitty, she always slept with me when I was a baby and it was a rly daily thing so It's something that I'll always remember ;p (she lived for 15~years op kitty ==)

sameq
captainmilk

-Seren- wrote:

Your first memory that you can remember?
I remember being in a car accident when I was 3

same question
olivia272

olivia272 wrote:

Saying to my older sister that someday I'll be older than her or being dragged to the kindergarten and bawling my eyes out against the window and watching my mother walk away. Either one of these.
When was the last time you tried something new?
puccithecat
like a week ago or something

same q
Portin
yesterday D:

same q
PixelAngel
this week maybee?
same q
-Seren-
Same a

Do you believe that aliens exists?
captainmilk
Not really, but with all the "evidence" people are finding i'm not sure what to believe anymore.

Do you remember a time you were really scared? If so what was that memory?
-Seren-
When I got almost hit by a motorcycle that ran in high speed. My mind went blank and my heart felt like it had stopped beating and I was overwhelmed with shock that it had left me traumatised for a week, it could've even left me paralysed, I believe and yeah that was a scary experience

Same q
Birdy
Not any bad ones, at least recently, but last weekend I was lost in a forest at night 25-ish kilometres away from home with no charge left on my phone. I found the nearest town in like 2 hours (the entire trip ended up taking 3,5-ish hours) though and my inner compass was working quite well anyway. And I had my music with me to calm myself down, so I managed to stay optimistic through the entire journey, lol. In general, I'm too chill to be scared and too optimistic to panic.

same q
Ochinchi-sama
I remember drawing a creepily detailed picture of a reverse cowgirl sex picture with the girl facing directly forward. I drew it in class cos we were having a leaving party and we were bored so a friend who knows I'm a weeb wanted to see my talent. I took the artwork home but lost it while my parents wete there. That was the scary bit. It was unfathomable how I would explain the piece to them if they found it. Luckily, I found it on top of the fridge before, hopefully, no one else did.

What are your deepest fears?
Aiona
Abandonment.

Same question.
[ ] Jhin
death?

same q
Ochinchi-sama
Broadly speaking, having things that are rightfully mine, get taken away from me e.g. my life, my girl, my ability to live normally. But specifically, not a clue. Also, yaoi scares me quite a lot. Poor shotas.

Same q
Birdy
Yaoi hands.
On a more serious note, it would be the shapes of what my musical future looks like currently. I don't want to be an unknown artist for my entire life.

same q (your deepest fears?)
Green Platinum
Entropy

Oxford comma?
Ochinchi-sama
I always use it unless I'm writing a formal essay. It just seems normal to me.

Do you use the interrobang?
Aomi
No.

What gives you motivation or inspiration?
Wuxo
Nothing, tbh.

Dammit Aomi, why do you change avatars so much? I know 90% of FG just by avatar.
Portin
same q?

well, myself

same q
Aiona
The fact I have a whole life to live, cheesy and cliché, I know.
Would you like to meet your future self?
Pituophis
idk, I'm kind of scared to see what I'll become.

same q
olivia272
No, screw that girl.

Same question.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Yeah, why not? I'd like to attack him with all of these bad drawings, cheesy stories and all of these other '8th grader syndrome-like' materials made by present me.

Same question.
Birdy
Guess so. I want to see what my musical career has become.

same q
Portin
Sure!!

u won 1 million dollars, but only have 3 hours of life. What would u do?
olivia272
MOST EXPENSIVE WINE, BEVERAGE, LIQUOR WHATEVER and drink it and go to coma in under 3 hours and not be there to realize it.

Same question.
-Seren-
Spend it mindlessly

Do you write in cursive?
EneT
It's how they teach you to always write in England.

same q
olivia272
OCcasionally

Sameq eusiton
Birdy
Sometimes. Not often enough.

Your favourite movie of 2015 so far?
Portin

olivia272 wrote:

MOST EXPENSIVE WINE, BEVERAGE, LIQUOR WHATEVER and drink it and go to coma in under 3 hours and not be there to realize it.

Same question.
I will remember this when it happens to me!

Static Noise Bird wrote:

Sometimes. Not often enough.

Your favourite movie of 2015 so far?
None... Same q
Birdy
Straight Outta Compton

same q
show more