No.
same q
[ Mephisto ]
i'm not have Bestfriends , so yes

how weeaboo are you

Edit: Fix Grammar :D
AnotherEpicName
probably a hmm lets say blue striped pantsu/10
I go to pretty much every anime convention in belgium and had a post on several of them with some retrogames

same q
ERA Puzzle
Probably like a 3/10? 2/10? I don't even watch that much anime. I think the most weaboon thing I do is say Yami-Chan and moe. And that last one is because of you fuckersi love you all
same q
Ceph23
Not much really.
I'm in to anime and go to a lot of conventions, but I haven't really gotten to the point where I was living and breathing the stuff.

If you were born half animal, what animal would your other half be and why?
- Yuuto -
An eagle... maybe?

same q
Fateburn
Snake, lamias are just so damnnn cute

The most favorite map in osu?
- Yuuto -
This . Not submitted though.

This is might be terrible. But I want to ask "Have you forgot to brought another underwear when you're go to swimming pool?"
Raisha Millenia
never.

same q
Ceph23
not on a swimming pool no.

What is your dream house?
Birdy
A wooden, big, modern-ish house. Far away from anything urban. My dream bed would be something submerged into the floor, never been too specific about anything else. A nice, big sauna would be a must, though.

Favourite scenery of nature? (mountains, forests, fields etc.)
Vuelo Eluko
Leafless [obviously] trees with snow all over them

Favorite fictional species?
Ceph23
Bahamut from FF series.

Same q
Fateburn
Lamias from greek mythology.

same q
ERA Puzzle
Dunmer from The Elder Scrolls. That series has some absolutely amazing and ridiculously complex lore.
same q
Birdy
I don't follow any fictional series.

Favourite movie(s)?
Rio-
Middle-Earth series (Lord of the Rings, Hobbits, etc)

same q
Birdy
"I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK" and "Girl, Interrupted".

same q (favourite movies)
- Yuuto -
I love all zombie movies e.g World War Z, etc.

Have you dating?
Nathan
Not quite yet

Same question
hersa37
*Have you dated? might be more correct. I don't know. I just feel the need to help people correct these sort of stuff.
And yes. As a matter of fact, I'm currently in one

What do you think about the new face of osu?
Fateburn
▲△△△△△△▲▲▲▲
▲▲△△▲▲△△▲▲△
Pretty much explained

Do you think EZ mod makes a map harder?
hersa37
Yes, they mess up my timing and I highly suggest that they using EZ a modifier that increases your score
What's a taco?
- Yuuto -
An mexico food that consists of rolls tortilla. and contains an varieties foods in it.

Do you hate grammar nazi?
AnotherEpicName
nope, if people are incorrect they should be corrected
you wouldn't want to go trough your life thinking your english is good and then getting hit with the reality in the face

favourite musicstyle?
- Yuuto -
mostly instrumentals and japanese style.

same q
ERA Puzzle
100% Jazz or RNB, though I think I like every genre with the exception of country and metal to a lesser extent. Some metal is alright. Fuck country though.
same q
AnotherEpicName
Metal,punk,rock
anime OP/ED
jazz
classical music

I hate most pop
fuck pop

person you admire the most
ERA Puzzle
Bruce Lee/ Flash (Lee Young Ho) both took things that I enjoy and brought them to the next level through just absolutely ridiculous amounts of hard work. Granted Bruce Lee is entirely different levels than Flash but damn Flash is still a God.

To a lesser extent, Carl Sagan and Aristotle. The people I admire fall under weird categories..
Ceph23
I'll assume that it's the same q

My grandfather. Freaking war veteran.

If computers/videogames/internet were never invented, what would you be doing now?
AnotherEpicName
I would be inventing computers/videogames and the internet
ofcourse

same q
Centribo

Ceph23 wrote:

I'll assume that it's the same q

My grandfather. Freaking war veteran.

If computers/videogames/internet were never invented, what would you be doing now?
Sleeping. It's 7am here :|

Whats your favourite colour?
ERA Puzzle
Purple.

If you had the opportunity to change the world in one way, how would you do it?
Ceph23
I'd bring everyone in line with my power and usher in the era of Overlord Ceph23

Same q
AnotherEpicName
There'ld be a glorious dictatorship
everybody would adress me as 'the great leader'
science would be the highest priority in my world, 2nd would be anime.
the world anthem, since there's only 1country, is a magnificent metal song with a great solo on guitar.

same q
Fateburn
I'll ban religion

same q
Birdy
I'd demand (actually force) good parenting. Any under-14-year-old with iPhones and shit would get their parents to a strict reformation.

same q, sure
GSG95
I have too many things in mind. I can't type them all. But I can type one. And that is fix society. I don't know how that would happen since society isn't so broken. But maybe just maybe if I can make people understand that you don't have to screw with a person before you have a relationship with them.

Same q. Why? Because fuck you, that's why. Actually, I just really find this very interesting
Vuelo Eluko
I'd edit the rules on this thread so that people can't just go "Same Q" one after another and contribute nothing out of laziness.
They say I'm a dreamer.

Would you stay with your partner if they got transformed into a Kobold?
GSG95
Ain't got a partner. But if I did. Probably not.

If you could describe your best friend with a song or track, what would it be?
show more