forum

Ask the person below you anything

posted
Total Posts
show more
Nathanael
I'll grab my stun gun and target that person...

Same question
Hika
You have one of those? I'd get on my knees and shove my fucking pencil in their knee.

Do you use mouthwash?
nrl
Lure them into the room by making a noise while hiding behind the door, then stabbing them when they enter. If I were alone, however, I would probably climg out the window and call the police.

Same question.
*grumble grumble*

Only if water mixed with toothpaste counts as mouthwash.

Do you use chapstick?
Rayz141
only if necessary

same q
[ Xaive ]
i dont get dry lips?

Rate your personal hygeine 1-10?
Awoo-
8/10

How would you rate your self-confidence 1-10?
nrl
Anywhere between 2/10 and 8/10 depending on the topic at hand. I'm highly self-critical, and I'm good at acting more confident than I actually am.

Same question.
[ Xaive ]
4/10

What's the hardest class you take in school? If you dont go to school doesnt apply ._.
Awoo-
So far, English. Wish me good luck with 5 AP classes next year :d

What classes actually interest you?
Birdy
Art, history, philosophy, English, French (most likely interesting, have not had yet) and Swedish

same q
nrl
Most of my classes interest me to a degree, save for history; it's usually the heavily simplified curriculum and teaching style that puts me off. Specifically though, I've only had two classes that intersected with my out of school interests, and those were a music theory course and a programming course.

Which classes do you like the least? (if still in school)
dNextGen
math,i kinda miss school though,it;s sad i spent the whole 1st year weaboo ing in this game

how many years have you wasted your life on osu!
Pipayon
0.04380561 years. o/
Same q
OsuMe65

same q
-Seren-

ur fave hobby
Rayz141
making papercrafts(printer is broken + didn't have the print materials atm :( )

same q
-Seren-
listening to music

can you catch a fly?
OsuMe65
yep

same q
Rayz141
too lazy to try

same q
AstralPhnx
Yup. Used to catch them using old tape cases. Trapped them inside.
Same q
[ Xaive ]
i grab those bastards mid-air with chopsticks

Coke or Pepsi?
mathexpert
Honestly neither, I prefer Dr pepper, but if I had to pick then coke I guess

favorite character in bakemonogatari? (If you've never seen it, go by looks/character summary I guess)
[Shiki]
Shinobu Oshino [Haven't Seen it lol]

Last song you listened to?
Rayz141
void feat. (i couldn't read this japanese character) - Name of Oath

same q
Kotaro
Sleeping with Sirens - Alone
same q
Rayz141
xi - Niflheimr

what is your favorite song for now?
Lust
Last Note. - Setsuna Trip

what is your stance on abortion
MegaRevolution1
I feel that it is all right, as long as there is a unanimous decision between the mother and father (in cases such as rape, abandonment, etc, then just the mother). It's their body, who am I to say they can't do what they want with it?

Have any collection editions for games?
Rayz141
more like pirated edition though

things you hate to do?
Lunaties
wake up early in the morning

same q
Trust
wake up early in the morning to construction

Smoothies or slushies?
AmberLynx
Smoothies! Cuz they're smooth and not slush-ey... ._.

What's your favorite mode of transport?
silmarilen
bicycle (and airplane because ive only been on one twice so its still kinda special for me)

same Q
mathexpert
Walking~

Favorite "internet celebrity"?
AstralPhnx
markiplier.
Same q
Lust
myself

do you play any instruments?
mathexpert
Yep, I have been playing piano for ~ 8 years.

Is it more important to never give up and stay steadfast on your ambitions, or is it more important to realize one's own limits and work with what you have?
nrl
That's a loaded question. To start with, it really depends on what your ambitions are. If they're something like "becoming the best [insert something] in the world," or "be the first person to...," etc., then you're essentially competing with everyone else who has that ambition, and the odds of you winning at the time when you first adopt the ambition are extremely low no matter who you are. But if they're something like "opening my own restaurant," or "becoming super talented at [insert something here]," etc., then it's really just up to your resolve. And obviously there are a bunch more types of ambitions, all with their own stipulations; the point is that the context is always relevant. And even if the only thing standing between you and your dreams is your own resolve you still have to ask yourself whether the dream is worth the amount of effort it will take you to accomplish, and that isn't a decision you make once and move on, it's something you'll constantly be grappling with until you reach your goals.

So, as usual, I guess my answer is "it depends."

What are some of your ambitions?
-Seren-
to be able to play drums

are u addicted to osu?
mathexpert
Nah, I rarely play nowadays.

HOLYSHIT you just woke up as the opposite gender. What's your first instinct?
show more