1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Off-Topic
  4. Forum Games
show more
posted
^ wtf.

idk. probably stare at the surroundings. hmmm... i think im gonna go into a mall and take all the lovely things i want =w= and especially at the gaming store/electronics store :3

same q
posted
First I will go to a library and steal some books, then I will go to a big shopping mall and take goods that I love. If I still have time I will do some practical jokes. >w>
some q
posted
One thing I notice whenever I ask this question anywhere, almost everyone's responses has something to do with letting loose in a mall/shop/department/grocery store. Interesting. Moar answers pls.
You're actually helping me with my analytical survey project xD

Still same q
posted
same question everywhere. Anyway, I think I'll use it in the middle of class. give a "sweet" haircut to the one I hate the most, get their phone and call the cops. that'll take like what? 10 minutes top? so much time left. Guess i'll spend an hour rearranging everyone's position similar to a card castle with the ones below have their pants pulled down and a stick struck ins-- ooookay, that was inappropriate. I'll end it there and doze off instead.

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!@!@!@! WHAT DO YOU DO!?!
posted

You're in your room when that shit happens. Best weapon you have on hand?
posted
a really dull sword ...

how many people would you team up with in such an event?
posted
5 or 6 close family/friends. Don't want to have to look over too many people and you need people you can trust.

Where is the first place you go during the zombie apocalypse?
posted
Nearest harbor to buy a boat

same q
posted
idk. not thinking about these kind of things

your fave pringles flavor?
posted
original
same q
posted
None

If you could get one super power wich would it be and what would you do with it?
posted
being invisible so i can be for myself entirely

same q because lazy
posted
omnipotency, because i can

same q
posted
The ability to think outside of human limitations (e.g. fully understand string theory/ concept of infinity, view situations completely objectively, not be subjected to any fallacies nor propaganda).

What's your favorite non-rpg NDS/3DS game?
posted
Since I mostly play RPGs, this is a hard one... I guess Mario Kart, if anything.

In your opinion, is it weird to cuddle with pillows?
posted
oh i do more than cuddle with my pillows. foreveralone.jpg

same q
posted
this pretty much sums it up for me

salted_nuts wrote:

oh i do more than cuddle with my pillows. foreveralone.jpg

same q

SnowStorm wrote:

In your opinion, is it weird to cuddle with pillows?
posted
No.

Camera/phone?
posted
Camera?

Osu standard / Taiko /Catch the Beat/Osu mania
posted
Osu standart

have you ever said yolo before doing something stupid in real life?
show more