forum

Ask the person below you anything

posted
Total Posts
show more
YyottaCat
No.

When was the last time you had a “delicious” meal?
Penguin
I have a pretty low bar for when it comes to "good" food. I made some rice-a-roni earlier today, and that was pretty delicious.

SQ
ClevelandsMyBro
just then. moms cooking is the best

sq
YyottaCat
12:30 p.m. today. Ketchup is the best sauce.

SQ.
Farfocele
today.

Do you like ____?
Corne2Plum3
wrong thread, I guess...

Already smoke weed?
Lowtagoras
Never have and since I prefer to keep my job I probably never will.

What is the most expensive thing you possess which you don't use at all?
Penguin
I bought a car about half a year ago and I don't really use it much these days with quarantine and whatnot

SQ
keremaru
By technicality, the gym in my apartment.
Because it's been closed for almost a whole year.

Did you eat breakfast?
YyottaCat
Not yet.

Did you eat lunch?
pentaqola
its still morning, lunch isn't prepared yet-

sq
Nuuskamuikkunen
Three hours after it was served but yes.

What's something you'd never do, unless you get paid a good sum for it?
keremaru

eblf2013 wrote:

Three hours after it was served but yes.

What's something you'd never do, unless you get paid a good sum for it?
Anything regarding payment in video games.
I will NOT grind 10 million meseta for $1, PSO2AH! THESE +50% MESETA BOOSTERS DON'T FALL FROM THE SKY!

SQ.
Farfocele
say the n-bomb

SQ.
YyottaCat
Kill someone.

SQ.
Achromalia
honestly? not sure. there are things i simply refuse to do or lack any desire to do. there are things i don't mind doing.

then there are things i usually wouldn't do, but if the circumstances were right, i'd absolutely be open to do.

i have to find something that fits the right spot around "i refuse to do this", yet specifically negotiable enough where payment is the exact reason why i would do it.

i wouldn't kill someone for money. i wouldn't knowingly spit historically derogatory/dehumanizing slurs at people for money. i...

i guess the most simple answer is... a job, really. any job that i don't care for. i wouldn't usually do it, but if i had no other consistent means to make money, i might as well.

- - -

SQ.
Corne2Plum3

YyottaCat wrote:

Kill someone.

SQ.
YyottaCat

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

YyottaCat wrote:

Kill someone.
What do you consider to be a “good song”?
Lowtagoras
Tough question...

Using a generalizing approach I would say songs which are memorable for the masses through their natural appeal and not due to their promotion. Kinda like some indie musician who's rather unknown but manages to storm the charts with one song years after he started.

But I suspect there are people out there who have better answers and explanations.

Personally, "good songs" stir my imagination or bring my thoughts, beliefs and/or own personal nature to resonate with them. That said, there aren't limitations regarding style, language and so on per se.

Since I'm curious about other answers...

...SQ
YyottaCat
What I would consider a “good song” are in two categories. One would be something that makes me want to tap on a table. The other type would be ones that are very calming and soothing.

SQ.
Nuuskamuikkunen
Depends:

If it has lyrics: Is the singer good and vocal melody good? Does the lyrics have an interesting meaning? If yes, that's good.

For instruments: Depends on the vibes it gives me, does it convey me an emotion or is it bland and tasteless? Is that emotion pure or a complex variety of emotions? Does it remind me of something?

Bland and tasteless is what I'd consider bad.

What is your favorite writing instrument?
YyottaCat
IDK. I just use whatever I have.

SQ.
Penguin
same, I don't really care what I write with.

Have you ever gone to the beach? and if so, do you enjoy it?
LimeTwist
Even though I live fairly close to the coast, I've only went to the beach a few times in my early life and have not went in like the past 4 years. But from what I remember it was pretty fine. Nothing really special.

What is your favorite artist(s)?
ghoulybits
I think one of my favorite artists would have to be Niki de Saint Phalle. I've visited some of her sculptures and I just really love how she used color and shapes in her work. Before I die I think I'd like to visit her Tarot Garden.

SQ
animeslayergp
ok

do you think the osu forums is dead
Nuuskamuikkunen
Nah.

Is there any dead website that you use to visit?
Penguin
club penguin when I was a child, RIP

sq
aiq
h haven

sq
Birdy
at least a few finnish ones like the gaming site Aapeli.

same q
YyottaCat
Everybody Edits. RIP.

SQ.
Arctos Sagittario
Tumblr. RIP.

Favourite activities in summer vacation? (Summer in general if you’re graduated)
pentaqola
staying at home, hell yeah!

no really, i do not have a lot to do. staying at home at least for me is nice than going outside and stuff.

unless i'm biking, then i'd like to go outside

sq
Nuuskamuikkunen
Beach, also taking the chance that almost everyone is on vacation to interact in the internet with friendos and strangers alike.

SQ-
YyottaCat
Staying at home.

SQ.
Lowtagoras
Playing Pen-and-paper RPGs and sleeping. Also trying to reduce my backlog of games and books (which usually fails).

What are your thoughts about influencers in general?
YyottaCat
I just don't really care about them.

What do you think of when you see “yellow”?
pentaqola
there are many things that comes to mind for me.

lemons, yellow clothing, yellow leaves, the sun, and oddly enough piss

idk why piss comes into mind, perhaps by the fact i've been making piss jokes

which is a waste of time.

is there anything you are annoyed of for no reason?
Lowtagoras
Fortunately, I'm too level-headed to get annoyed for no reason. Plus, isn't annoyance just some kind of reaction to things which disturb or distract one's mind? Following that thought there cannot be a way to get annoyed without a source because even if you get annoyed by "nothing", this nothingness in itself has to be the trigger. At least that is what I think about this matter.
I do admit that there are some minor things that get me low-key annoyed, though.

Imagine you get the power to completely erase one specific concept, what would you choose?
(The erased concept can be anything you think of, be it a certain type of item, a person(ality type) or even physical laws. Note that the chosen concept stops existing the moment you decide on it and that it cannot be restored no matter what.)
Penguin
weeaboos

sq
show more