forum

Ask the person below you anything

posted
Total Posts
show more
Carmlillball
Some people enjoy to hurt others. Personally not my cup of tea.

Sq
Nate Bait
Some like to pick on others because they don't want to pick on themselves. Others just do it for no reason, just to troll and have something to talk about. I guess that's my perspective.

SQ
captainmilk
Uh, what about it? I think in theory, it's just "hurt people, hurt people", not justified, but that's what it is

What is one thing you did this year that you wish you could erase/change?
Husa
my grades /o\

sq
Nate Bait
My anxiety late essay at the end of school

SQ
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Husa wrote:

my grades /o\

sq

Carmlillball
Almost everything.

Sq
Meah
Mistakes

Sq
captainmilk
uhh grades maybe

Do you like your country? If not state why
samX500
I do.

SQ
Carmlillball
I'm neutral. Not a fan of the political side, but there's quite a lot of nature (in my area), which I enjoy.

Sq
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Carmlillball wrote:

I'm neutral. Not a fan of the political side, but there's quite a lot of sights and food (in my area), which I enjoy.

Sq

pentaqola
i don't like it... it is a hellhole to me and i sometimes wish i could get out...

the environment is complete utter shit... people can be extremely horrible, you should be terrified if you made someone jealous since they would even KILL YOU to fill their fucking ego. this is sometimes why they can be nosy af, trying to know your crush and shit like that, its because they want to ruin your life and make you feel like shit. if you were to meet someone reliable, congrats!
pollution is a huge problem, there is garbage, air, noise, water, and even FUCKING TOXIC PEOPLE pollution. it is irritating me to the core. it is one of the reasons why you should NEVER live in the city, those places are literal dumpsters.
transportation... also bad. you are in bad luck if you are kinda tall, i'm 167cm and i sometimes bang my head on the roof on tricycles or even jeepneys. speaking of tricycles and jeepneys... they can easily scare claustrophobic people because you are gonna get crammed up in those. If you go in a bus, expect vomiting, considered i easily got nauseous before in those buses.
politics, i wouldn't talk about that because uh... they can be extremely sensitive... but yeag lies everywhere haha...
school (since i go to school haha...) is shit as well, heck the system is rather crap considering there are people in highschool that can't read, write, or even do basic maths. bullying problem is high, very high. i even got bullied for doing normal shit, the students even try to manipulate me in the shittiest ways that can drain a person mentally if they are weak, they would say you are greedy if you don't give them something they want, even if its just for hygiene and there is a FUCKING SINK FOR A FUCKING REASON!

i would rant way more about this but i think i should probably try to lighten up this thing a bit... plus what i might be doing makes me a scummy person (yes... you are a scum if you insult this country, even if you just dislike this country, you are scum... instantly...)

what i like? just the overall feel of being in a rural area, it is the only calming place in this hellhole i am living in...

overall, if you are planning on visiting philippines, or even living in the philippines, please consider that you are probably gonna go through a fucking nightmare. unless you are lucky af and have not experienced this horrible shit.

hopefully i am not in trouble for this... i am honestly worried that expressing this puts me in danger...

how do you cope with lonliness?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I have been feeling lonely quite a lot in the past 2 years and whenever I do, I either play osu or any multiplayer game, listen to music, or read mangas

Sq
Tad Fibonacci
I enjoy being alone. I don't need to cope with it.

Same question.
samX500

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

I enjoy being alone. I don't need to cope with it.

Same question.
Achromalia
fuck i haven't been here in a long while, uhhhhh

hmm.

loneliness isn't really a big issue for me.

...well, it'd be slightly dishonest to say that it's not at least a bit of an issue. though i really prefer to be alone, sometimes it'd be nice to have someone to talk to and share my life with. someone who understands and listens, and engages with me in my messy thought process.

but normally, i'm alright with that. i'm probably not going to find anyone that i can do that with in person. it's pretty hard to find people that can genuinely engage with me in the first place.

a lot of the time, the only people that take me seriously and can engage in a real conversation would be adults, because they're mature enough and knowledgeable enough to have some say in the matter, and they've likely become more perceptive of different ideas.

anyways, yeah. i'm not sure if i necessarily need to cope, that's never really been a huge thing.

- - -

what the hell should i be doing at this point? i'm kind of lost and unsure where to start, and i'd like to get something going career-wise, but i've yet to monetize anything with my music and art our of the lack of confidence in my work. i dunno where to go from here. would appreciate any kind of advice.
captainmilk
Same as Sam, I enjoy loneliness and I prefer it that way. Sometimes, no rarely, I do feel a bit lonely. Like I wish I had someone important to me that always kept me company like I used to before. Usually just uh crying sometimes no much, or just thinking about what it's like to have friends.

same
Achromalia
...you didn't... answer the question...

uhh

did you miss it or something? i asked a completely different question.

- - -

Achromalia wrote:

what the hell should i be doing at this point? i'm kind of lost and unsure where to start, and i'd like to get something going career-wise, but i've yet to monetize anything with my music and art our of the lack of confidence in my work. i dunno where to go from here. would appreciate any kind of advice.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Tbh, idk what to tell you since I have little to no understanding about the situation you’re in rn. What I’ve already known are this statement your soundcloud channel which I have listened to several times alr. Your stuff, at least in the music industry, is pretty decent (especially your night mix one, which is something I would actually buy and put it into my playlist). If you want to make a career out of this, I would recommend you trying to get recognitions from others. There are many of ways to do it, such as making a beatmap out of your song and go for ranking, going on twitch and request them to play your song (for example, go to a twitch streamer like the8bitdrummer who play drum over music and request him to play your song), etc. The progress can be tedious but the rewards could be really good. Don’t know about your art tho, since the only artpiece I have ever seen from you is your avatar, so I can’t give you much advise, but always start out with getting attention. I understand how you think that your work isn’t good enough since I have been through it already. I liked mapping in mania a lot and I have always wanted my maps to be played by other players, but I was always scared of them saying that my map is bad, therefore I’m scared to even ask other people to testplay my map. Though after talking to one of my osu friend and he said to me that I must go through that process anyway to become better at mapping and that, as cliché as it may have sounded, if you put effort into it, it would never be bad at all. (I kinda ramble a lot so some point may feels dumb or sth, so forgive me on that)

Edit: almost forgot that this is an “ask the person below” page so ye, that. But if u want to give achro advise, feel free to skip this

What’s your favorite food?
samX500
I honestly don't really have a favorite food, I usually prefer spicey food and dislike sweeter food is all that comes to my mind.

Do you believe the future is bright?
captainmilk
I don't think so, for the mean time, yes, but fast forward to maybe September and everything will crumble. Past that, I don't know, I'll just have to wait and see

same
Achromalia
The future's neither bright nor dark. It's rather uncertain, and rather complicated.

I mean, that's kind of how life is. I can't necessarily predict how things'll go, but

to answer, I think I might be able to rebound somehow if i do what i've planned to within the next few years.

- - -

sq.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I never think my future like that. By thinking like that, it is like I am relying on sth that I’m not even certain of and I’d like to control it as much as possible, since like achro have said, our futures are uncertain and anything could happen

Describe your summer in 3 words
captainmilk
um
six flags when?

same
samX500
work, code, anime
Serraionga
i'm going to assume it's the same question lol
Sleep, eat and videogames!

If you found someone's wallet full of stuff (money, etc.) on the street, would you take it to the police station, or keep whatever is inside it?
samX500
I would just leave it there. I wouldn't bother to go out of my way to get it to the police but I don't want to steal it.

SQ
Achromalia
highly depends. does the wallet have ID and an address? i'll try to have it returned.

if there's just a wallet on the ground with literally nothing but some amount of cash, i'll leave it there.

i have a slightly different policy when i find coins on the floor at the store.

i return whatever money i see dropped from someone if i observed it myself, but if it's just there, and i don't know who the hell dropped it, i'll take it for myself.

- - -

SQ.
Serraionga
Hand it in to the nearest authority. I don’t really have the time to be finding the owner and I’m sure someone somewhere would be missing it. i did lose a wallet a few months ago, it wasn't pretty :{

Do you like to plan things out or be spontaneous?
Tad Fibonacci
I always plan things out in advance first before doing anything. Until something unavoidable and unpredictable happens just to fuck up everything I've planned out at least.

-----------------

Same question.
samX500
I want to plan things out but always end up doing things spontaneously.

SQ
Carmlillball

samX500 wrote:

I want to plan things out but always end up doing things spontaneously.

SQ

captainmilk
Both, but more on the side of playing things out

What weather do you enjoy the most, and why?
samX500
Slightly cold with no wind. It's just a very comfortable tempature to be in.

SQ
Nate Bait

pentaqola wrote:

overall, if you are planning on visiting philippines, or even living in the philippines, please consider that you are probably gonna go through a fucking nightmare. unless you are lucky af and have not experienced this horrible shit.

How'd you describe my family reunion so well with the first part of the first paragraph? (seriously tho, me and my family recently had a trip to the philippines to handle some family drama and shit, and let's just say it literally made my anxiety worse. christ, i can't describe how bad the shit my family is going through.)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Same with sam, i like the mild cold. It feels nice too when you go to bed and the sheets feel softer than normal.

What's your favourite month?

(EDIT: spoiler box made a normal box instead, wanted to keep this post kid friendly as it contains vulgar words)
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
December I guess. I like cold weather, and December has a lot of fun event too

Sq
Cahyono29
i don't really have any favourite month,since all month feel same for me

love or money?
Tad Fibonacci
Money.

Same question.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Depend on how much money you’re offering :p

🐟 or 🐙