forum

Not cheating right?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MachineWise
I just want to verify that this is cheating in any way (and i figured id share it too :3) so my fingers would always freeze up using zx on streams and i figured it was just my left my hand. But for shits and giggles i decided to plug a second mouse in and use its buttons in place of zx. Turns out that it helps, A LOT. i taped over the second mouses laser to avoid messing up mouse control. I figured id throw the idea out there to see if it helps anyone else as it helped me a lot hehe.
James2250
I do not see how this could be considered as cheating in any way as it is just another input method that may work for certain people

I have actually never thought about doing this (and I think I would do better on z/x anyway) but it is an interesting thing to try
Ayeen_old
I was wondering using tablet and mouse at the other hand. That would be fun
Topic Starter
MachineWise
im still adjusting but its making streams a bit easier as my f ingers dont freeze up with this method for some reason
TKiller
I played double-mouse for a few days. Fun to do, but no real adavntage if you don't use your left hand for cursor positioning too, so I sticked with keyboard+mouse clicks.
jockeytiyan

Ayeen wrote:

I was wondering using tablet and mouse at the other hand. That would be fun
Some people do this, iirc. I still prefer pointer (mouse/tablet) + keyboard but trying unorthodox methods are fun too. :P
Waryas

jockeytiyan wrote:

Some people do this, iirc.
I'm interested, who?
KRZY

JesusYamato wrote:

jockeytiyan wrote:

Some people do this, iirc.
I'm interested, who?

Resy, tablet on the right and mouse on the left. He pretty much quit though.