forum

EXID - HOT PINK

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
riffy
It's not my work, it's our work. This wouldn't be possible without all the help from you.

I'm happy we're making it a better map!
Saturnalize
quick suggestion

pink hot pink hot pink hot pink hot pink hot pink hot pink hot pink hot pink hot pink hot pink hot pink hot pink hot pink hot pink hot pink hot

00:16:189 (1) - (I KNOW THIS IS SUBJECTIVE) If you curve a little bit the straight one of this slider, it looks waaaay cuter. >> https://saturnalize.s-ul.eu/XGzBxuAN

from 01:45:909 - (calm part), idk what you're following here because you change the hs pattern from drum whistle and soft whistle usage to drum clap finish and soft clap, so I suggest a uniform pattern

Keep in mind that drum normal has a kind of faint snare-y feel. You should use this advantage without using drum-finish (because that would overpower the other hitsound and also less flexibility on using other hitsound, for example 01:52:638 (1) - this head can't use soft whistle if you use drum finish) if you really want to follow the kick (some triplets like the one before spinner -> 02:01:330 (4,5,6) - is a great example)

02:12:825 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - These part is not hitsounded so...
  1. 02:12:825 (1) - I believe drum finish would be good since you're not going to put normal whistle here (head)
  2. 02:13:386 (3) - head drum whistle for the snare
  3. 02:13:946 (5,6) - only if you reallllly want to, use drum clap here. The pitch is quite perfect so it will kinda blur to the song (rather than finish) Also, 02:14:507 (8) - drum whistle. That is, if you wanna follow the drum. Else, for vocal , leave it blank except 02:14:227 (7) - drum whistle
02:28:526 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - I feel like this pattern is way to plain compared to the similar part on the first half of the song ( 01:12:264 (3,1,2,3,4) - ). Maybe try to create a similar rhythm?

03:02:731 (3) - I don't think you intentionally want to put the clap on both head and tail since it sounds too much (I hear the faint clap-like sound from the music, but this emphasizing would kinda ruin the faint-like sound. If you wanna keep, volume down to 35%)

03:17:591 (9,10,1) - all normal whistle (keep the sampleset, only change the additions) to follow the trumpet

pink hot pink hot pink hot pink hot pink hot pink hot pink hot pink hot pink hot pink hot pink hot pink hot pink hot pink hot pink hot pink hot
Topic Starter
riffy
Thanks a lot, I'll be applying things tomorrow if I don't fall asleep on my keyboard <3
Nekomata
(ノ・ω・)ノ
Topic Starter
riffy
working on it, getting there slowly!
Lilyanna
go bakari !! T_T
Topic Starter
riffy
I'm so satisfied with the changes I want my hitsounding to be kinda matching the quality level of the map. I'll figure something out.
zigizigiefe
Take my stars (ノ・ω・)ノ
cosmic
Here take my star too

and here's the link to a banner for the set if u want it, I just like editing stuff and such so I made this :D
http://imgur.com/jiYhMFs
Topic Starter
riffy
Thank you very, very much, everyone! We (read as Lily) rehitsounded the whole thing from scratch, as to make sure that the thing is more consistent and does not do anything weird or illogical.

So, we're back with better hitsounding and in even hotter pink!
cosmic

Bakari wrote:

Thank you very, very much, everyone!
I gave u the wrong size for the banner, I pmed the right size to u
Topic Starter
riffy

pink too hot
cosmic

Bakari wrote:

pink too hot
I think this is the sole reason this map should get qualified again, BNs wya ;)
ZekeyHache
oh la la! Nice improvements there! I'm not very aware of what you did but the highest diff felt better overall when I played it again :o

[General]
  1. Remove k-pop from tags since when searching on the site the hyphen gets deleted automatically and you get "kpop", which is already in tags.
[HOT]
  1. 00:39:741 (4,5) - 02:10:582 (1,2) - Throughout the whole map you've been using custom stacks when stacking a circle and a slider in a 1/4 gap. Why did you use a perfect stack use a regular stack in these parts? Most of the map is not like this, so it would be nice to make these like to others for a full consistency.
  2. 00:11:143 (1,2) - Any reason to use a different rhythm choice than 01:25:161 (1,2) - & 02:41:423 (1,2) - ?
  3. 00:47:591 (1) - You're touching my tra la la the life bar here~
Call me back~
Topic Starter
riffy
The k-pop stays for in-game purposes. everything else has been applied. Fixed a few sliderslide sounds along the way.

Kudos goes since it's pmuch a different set now. Thanks a ton, man!
ZekeyHache
[HOT]
00:11:143 (1) - You fixed the rhythm choice for consistency; however, the sv is different than the other two similar patterns.

Got fixed now~

Boobie~
Topic Starter
riffy
In case anybody cares, we've edited it with the bubble icon just now.

Count 24h from this very moment.
Monstrata
We changed the pink combo color to the official HotPink RBG value. Sry for the delay, real life happened xD.
Topic Starter
riffy
zigizigiefe
Re-gratz Bakari <3
Lilyanna
Yay u did it! Grats
Natsu
nice
Voli
hey grats