Bagno misreads the BIBLE more at 11

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
bagnz0r
Christians have been pwn3d by their own "holy bible":

How does it feel? :D

For those who can't notice:
Christianity is monotheistic religion, and people are ought to believe in ONE god. However, the highlighted sentence contains plural form - our. Think about it - "let us create a man in OUR image".
Noobita
known.. :P and i think they made some explanation for it as well like god consulted with his angels or something crappy like that
Topic Starter
bagnz0r

Noobita wrote:

known.. :P and i think they made some explanation for it as well like god consulted with his angels or something crappy like that
There is no sign of angels in the book of Genesis.
Mismagius
God has multiple personality?
Hernan
So you have discovered a flaw in The Bible, that's something you don't see everyday.
Noobita

bagnz0r wrote:

Noobita wrote:

There is no sign of angels in the book of Genesis.
i know there is no sign but i think that's how they explained it... cause they have no other alternative and they don't want to admit the bible is bullshit
Neo@lex
OH

MY

A CONTRADICTION IN THE BIBLE

Mismagius

Neo@lex wrote:

OH

MY

A CONTRADICTION IN THE BIBLE

I laughed more than I should
Wojjan
God uses a majestic plural.
How is it like, having a skull the breadth of the astenosphere?
SapphireGhost
Powerdrone
wow u r so cool bagno
awp

SapphireGhost wrote:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/RoyalWe
I didn't even have to click that link to know what it was and I laughed as a result
Pokebis
Let's see if Bagno can get his ego bigger than his nose.

I've referred to myself as "we" and "us" before too. It also clearly states "God," a singular noun, said this. That's not contradictory. Also are you just now reading the bible, Mr. Pseudo-Intellectual?
adam2046

This thread amuses us.
Corin
xDDD
Ruisu-kun_old

bagnz0r wrote:

Christians have been pwn3d by their own "holy bible":

How does it feel? :D

For those who can't notice:
Christianity is monotheistic religion, and people are ought to believe in ONE god. However, the highlighted sentence contains plural form - our. Think about it - "let us create a man in OUR image".
uhhhh, that is in plural form becuse it's refered to god and jesus...
idle people who have nothing better to do... pathetic
James2250
Of all of the errors you could of pointed out from the bible you pick this one

*shakes head*
Faust
I do believe "our" is referring to the Trinity.
Father, Son and Spirit.
These are 3 very distinct persons, but the Father has authority and hierarchy over the Son (Jesus Christ) and the Spirit (Holy Spirit)

It's best you read further and gain more understanding. I mean this in the best manner and intentions possible.
Hernan
I'm still waiting for someone to come and say "Who cares?"
Firo Prochainezo
Cool story, bro
OzzyOzrock
Faust got it. See, as he refers to himself in a quote, he uses 'Us', referring to the trinity. And when not quoted, it's simply 'he' 'him' and whatnot.

But uh... you know...

Hernan wrote:

"Who cares?"
SapphireGhost
Larto
But you don't take the bible literally anyways...
Ephemeral
everybody with even a rudimentary understanding of the bible and the concepts outside of it is laughing at you now bagno

Faust wrote:

I do believe "our" is referring to the Trinity.
Father, Son and Spirit.
These are 3 very distinct persons, but the Father has authority and hierarchy over the Son (Jesus Christ) and the Spirit (Holy Spirit)

It's best you read further and gain more understanding. I mean this in the best manner and intentions possible.
meanwhile, GET OWNED BAGNO
Hamuko
I never read the Bible thing so yay nice work Bagno. I don't believe in god anyway.
Teras
Why do you even read it in the first place. I would rather have a fanatic catholic try convince me there is a GOD.

And then laugh.
Ephemeral
maybe i should change the thread title to snarky atheists ITT?
Firo Prochainezo
ITT: Atheists who act superior. Once again.
dNextGen
brool story co
Shellghost
Give Bagno a break.

Due to physical limitations he wasn't able to read the bottom half of any page on the bible.
jjrocks
Don't worry Bagno, we all fail sometimes in life just not as much as you do~ we still love you <3
Shellghost

jjrocks wrote:

Don't worry Bagno, we all fail sometimes in life just not as much as you do~ we still love you <3
Silly JJ.

You don't need to refer to the Trinity as well~
Natteke
How to make people show their real colors? Just be a cock. And they'll show how full and hateful they are themselves.

Holy Crap!
Galkan
How it came I guessed right what's behind jjrocks' spoiler BEFORE I revealed it? :lol:
Also, I don't know who cares of Bible and other fantasy books. For me they're just boring.
Ephemeral
and let his mistake be beatified forever in valhalla, so that we may laugh at his expense.

amen.
show more