forum

💿 #NightcoreRevival 💿🎵

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
BounceBabe
#NightcoreRevival

Several members from older times and I decided it's time to bring Nightcore back to life! I've invented the hashtag #NightcoreRevival for anyone who wants to join or support this project. Add it to your beatmaps' tags and descriptions with a link to this project. I've provide the codes below. The thread also serves as a collection tool. Post WIP mapsets if you need GDs and post Pending mapsets if you need mods. I will regularly update the lists. Anyone creating a mapset should help other people's maps through modding as well.

Gabe also provided us a discord server ♥

Due to some misconceptions of what Nightcore really is. Read this and the rules below before joining the project.

Rules
  1. Rule #1 - A nightcore song should be mixed from electronic based songs. Female vocalists must be present in the song. Remixing instrumental, rock, folklore, justin bieber songs or songs that only consist of male vocalists and similar genres or artists is not Nightcore and will not be supported through this project. Pop and ballads are allowed if it suits the electronic genre. Here is an example of a nightcored ballad and pop song. This is not nightcore - this is a speed-up version with too high pitch which sounds like chipmunks. Common artists that fit the genre are: Cascada, Tune Up!, Baracuda, Bermuda Loverz and more. Consult the project leader (me) if you are unsure whether the song suits the Nightcore genre or not before starting a mapset.
  2. Rule #2 - Add "nightcorerevival" to your beatmaps' tags and descriptions with a link to the forum project. The code can be found below.
  3. Rule #3 - Anyone creating a mapset should help other people's maps through modding. Don't abuse this project to receive mods only.
Nightcore lovers re-unite!

Project Code
[centre][url=https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/540744]#NightcoreRevival[/url][/centre]

Pending/Needs Mods

WIP/Needs GDs

riffy
I'll be around, mind join and map something as well.
Aurele
I also created a Discord server, if you guys are interested!

https://discord.gg/C5ChatP
Dark_Ai
eh eh eh :) I will join :) *HYPE*
now I need to finish my map haha :D
Stefan
sign me the FUCC up 👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀

joined Discord group. :D
Kurai
I'm in for the bouncy babes backgrounds!

edit: I originally wrote this without intending to make a pun. I'm leaving it anyway :D
Aldwych
Where's Andrea?

Open for taiko collab?
Topic Starter
BounceBabe
Kurai xD
Eni
OMG YES
Andrea

Aldwych wrote:

Where's Andrea?

Open for taiko collab?
I'm right there 8-)
Anto
Hype boys 8-)
Topic Starter
BounceBabe

Anto wrote:

Hype boys 8-)
Yes owo
BeatofIke
Cool ^-^
Gero
I'm glad to see this project, count me in.
Kyouren
Good luck!
Lally
cool :D if i will have time will joim totally !!! :3
AyeAries
I guess I will join in discord server if mania is acceptable for this project :)