forum

Hello, I need a good keyboard for osu?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kariyu
Hey there, hope you are having a nice day. I have a question that must be answered, is anyone using or know (this is gonna be specific)
A gaming mechanical keyboard under 50$ that does not have a flat or chiclet complexion? It has to make a nice noise if clicked and should be easy to stream high bpm with if the stream is long. It also should be suited for osu!
Thanks to anyone who can answer and sorry if this is in the wrong category or too specific. The money criteria can be above 50 usd but not too much
Luqanted
General Discussion is a non-osu! related topics forum. If you are trying to find a new keyboard for osu!, go to Gameplay & Rankings.
uziii
Pawsu
Moving to G&R. Keep in mind the forum guidelines.
[Gaia]_old
Below 50 bucks? The only one that I can think of is the MagicForce 68
Alea
IF you are be able to buy one, do it! .. I've been playing with a normal keyboard since i started at this game and i see that mechanic keyboard is needed on low ranks.
KupcaH

Kha-Zix- wrote:

and should be easy to stream high bpm with if the stream is long.
ahahaha
SlowLogicBoy

[Gaia] wrote:

Below 50 bucks? The only one that I can think of is the MagicForce 68
What the hell love this keyboard... Buying it :D like right now.

even though I have Corsair Strafe with MX Blues :D
Endie-
A mechanical keyboard is not a requirement.
If you really want one then I would suggest saving up some money to buy something with decent quality.
dinopwn
i would recommend this, or finding a cheap keyboard here
AUS-teisciitb
If you're okay with blue switches, I would recommend the MOTOSPEED Inflictor CK104 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard. It retails for around AUD60, so It should be within your price range.
I have had mine for quite a while now and despite it's low cost it is quite an exceptional keyboard.

Apart from that Google is your friend.
Topic Starter
Kariyu

AUS-teisciitb wrote:

If you're okay with blue switches, I would recommend the MOTOSPEED Inflictor CK104 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard. It retails for around AUD60, so It should be within your price range.
I have had mine for quite a while now and despite it's low cost it is quite an exceptional keyboard.

Apart from that Google is your friend.
thanks men