Welcome to osu! 222!

Brackets | Mappool | Spreadsheet | Discord

1. osu! standard
  2. This is a 2v2 tournament held over 2 days. [March 4th/5th 2017]
  3. SINGLE ELIMINATION
  4. Matches held in Scorev2
  5. International Registration.
  6. No rank limit. (Top 32/64 selected)
  7. Seeding by rank, rank finalized when signups close.
  8. Times for matches are pre-set and will NOT be conformed to your liking.
  9. Joining the discord is required for communication.

1. Sign ups close SUNDAY Feb.26th @ 00:00 UTC
  2. Round 1 [BO7]: SATURDAY 12:00 EST (17:00 UTC)
  3. Round 2 [BO7]: SATURDAY 13:30 EST (18:30 UTC)
  4. Round 3 [BO9]: SATURDAY 15:00 EST (20:00 UTC)
  5. Round 4 [BO9]: SUNDAY 12:00 EST (17:00 UTC)
  6. Round 5 [BO11]: SUNDAY 13:30 EST (18:30 UTC)
  7. Round 6 [BO13]: SUNDAY 15:00 EST (20:00 UTC)
  8. Matches can start early if a ref and both teams agree.

1. Players must be able to play maps that are at least 4.9 stars in difficulty.
  2. Schedule is listed under match times right above this text. If you are unable to make these times, DO NOT sign up.
  3. Your opponent for each match will be listed in a challonge bracket which will be released after sign ups close.
  4. Gamemode is to be set to Team VS and method of scoring to Scorev2.
  5. Failure to show up in the first 10 minutes after designated match time will result in loss of point. Failure to show up in the first 15 minutes after designated match time will result in disqualification.
  6. There will be no warmups in this tournament.
  7. To start the match, both players will roll. Higher roll will BAN AND PICK FIRST (lower roll with ban and pick second.)
  8. YOU HAVE THREE MINUTES TO BAN YOUR MAP. If you do not ban in 3 minutes you will receive a warning. Failure to pick a map after not picking a ban within the 3 minute timeframe will result in loss of point and a mappick.
  9. YOU ALSO HAVE THREE MINUTES TO PICK YOUR MAPS. If you do not pick within 3 minutes you will receive a warning. Failure to pick a map again within the 3 minute time frame will result in loss of a point and mappick. This tournament runs very quickly, and we need everything to go as smooth as possible.
  10. Disconnects may be replayed, if and only if both players agree to replay. Each player can replay for a disconnect once.
  11. Failing gives point to the other player. This includes failing due to hardware failure.
  12. You are not allowed to pick back to back picks from the same pool bracket. (This includes NM, FM, HD, DT, and HR.)
  13. In FreeMod, 1 player in each team MUST pick a mod.
  14. Mods are allowed in the TieBreaker, but not required.
  15. Any stalling, excessive use of profanity, or constant spam will not be tolerated. After a warning, doing such things will disqualify you from this weeks tournament.

TBA

CURRENT CUT OFF RANK: ~16k COMBINED RANK.
Current number of teams: 64 (80)

To sign up for the tournament fill out this form.

[b]Team Name[/b]
[b]Username 1[/b] [i]Rank[/i] [b]Country[/b]
[b]Username 2[/b] [i]Rank[/i] [b]Country[/b]

[b]I understand that I will be able to attend all assigned match times, and that no rescheduling will be provided. I also understand that I must join the discord server and rename to my osu! username in order for my registration to be accepted.[/b]

confirmed

1. Tournament Host: Apraxia
  2. Mappool Selectors: n0ah Synchrostar
  3. Mappool QAT: Omgforz
  4. Designer: KawaiiNeko
  5. Streamers: Apraxia
  6. Commentators: CatBM
  7. Referees: Apraxia n0ah Xiao Xiao Yazzehh Redavor roo el Shinra Shino Inuzuka
    We are going to need PLENTY of refs for the first day of this tournament, any help would be appreciated.

We are looking for more referees. Join the discord and tag me if interested.

Referee Instructions

1. Create a new multiplayer game and name it accordingly with the following format. [222#1]: (Blue Player Team) vs (Red Player Team)
  2. Set Team Mode to Team VS and Win Condition to Score v2.
  3. Save and PUT THE LINK TO THE MULTIPLAYER IN #mp (in discord) this is so you dont accidentally lose the mp link.
  4. Remain host during the entire match, their are no warmups. (download all the maps before hand please!)
  5. Make both players roll. highest roll BANS AND PICKS FIRST.
  6. Players have 3 MINUTES to select their map. use a timer website if you need to. (limited time for the matches.)
  7. Do not participate in the match.
  8. When the match is done, place the mp again with the result IN #results IN THE DISCORD. (exp. Player A 4 - 2 Player B) (insert mp link here)
Topic Starter
reflection
reserve. !
n0ah
nice
GRR SNARL GROWL
nice
CatBM
nice
Deivedux
nice
Nitroz
PPMD Kreygasm
Nitroz #6,866 Sweden
RedKing #4,463 United Kingdom

I understand that I will be able to attend all assigned match times, and that no rescheduling will be provided. I also understand that I must join the discord server and rename to my osu! username in order for my registration to be accepted.
Fighteeur
Fighteeur #4,362 Morocco
Jegler #6,546 Norway

I understand that I will be able to attend all assigned match times, and that no rescheduling will be provided. I also understand that I must join the discord server and rename to my osu! username in order for my registration to be accepted.
Radroch
Radroch 4930 Sweden
TSGWhatever 5281 Sweden

Woho
KilianPvP 9306 Austria
Soap 4041 Austria

Corim
Corim 409 United States
DigitalHypno 1036 United States

Butler
Butlergunner 3,164 United States
-Lolisim- 2,407 United States

lovetap
Fellas
Team Name: MEGALUL
Player 1: THESYRUPKIDD rank 14,779 Canada
Player 2: Chairman Zhao rank 11,774 Canada

Aireu
Fast Man Society
Aireu 85 US
Monko2k 49 US

Te Amo
Segunda Oportunidad
KevEz 119 Mexico
Write 574 Mexico

idke
the boys
idke #61 USA
Toy #17 USA

Boy_314
Team Name
L1NKED 1295 USA
Boy_314 496 USA

mniminwoo
The Men
mniminwoo 334 USA
fieryrage 129 USA

Cutie Cyclops
FeelsBadHD
[ Pennek ] #9,177 Denmark
Xelin1 #6,933 USA

Espaas
We Love Apexis Crystals
Espaas 1679 Norway
ZeCryptic 1237 Norway

show more