forum

Toby Fox - Determination [CatchTheBeat]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Amaterasu-sama
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on lundi 29 mai 2017 at 19:09:32

Artist: Toby Fox
Title: Determination
Tags: Undertale determination OST
BPM: 115
Filesize: 1745kb
Play Time: 00:50
Difficulties Available:
  1. Cup (1,47 stars, 107 notes)
  2. Platter (2,43 stars, 100 notes)
  3. Salad (1,76 stars, 116 notes)
Download: Toby Fox - Determination
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
You are filled with DETERMINATION.
-Hex-
Hello, ghost mod from #modreq.

I will post about basic stuff from this map, so feel free to reject my mods. (My english is bad) xD

- On Platter Diff, make sure you set AR same with the OD . AR =8.2 you should change OD to 8.2 as well.
- Disable Widescreen support on All diff.
- Set combo color.
- Reduce the volume for every inherited timing section you set.

Why mapped on 1/8 ?

Make sure you place New Combo often especially for Cup, I've seen on Cup the Combo exceed more than 8 while this thing makes your map unrankable.
You can set new combo on (feel free to reject).
00:03:237 (1) - ^
00:08:453 (10) - ^
and so on...

You can remove New Combo on.
00:04:802 (3) - ^

Also some sliders are too long and that's isn't a fun map at all, try to curve it would be better to play or any different idea of yours.

I just do some basic things about this and yeah maybe my mod is really trash, but i hope this is helpful for you.
Maybe I will check back this map later . See you :)
Topic Starter
Amaterasu-sama
Thanks a lot !

I rectified the things you said, except the "widescreen support", what is it and where it is ?
-Hex-
Click song setup >> Design and you will see like this . If you won't make a storyboard later, I'd recommend you to uncheck it.

Just some basic things. To make it easier to map Cup you can try mapped them on 1/2.
Also what I said to reduce your slider length, you can make them curved or place a circle between them (and make sure it fits the rhythm).
Try to test your own map again and again to see the problem.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.