forum

Drag Problems

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Miyazumi
How does one avoid scratches on the tablet if you're a drag player :). BTW First Forum post :3
Railey2
the drag community faced many problems in the early and mid 1900s, even until late into the 80s they were often discriminated against. On the other hand they've always been popular in theater, so that's great.
Honestly, i don't know anything about the social standing of drag people on the Philippines, but i hope you can find the support you deserve!

More power to you, my friend!
silmarilen
A friend of mine put a mousepad on top of the tablet, seemed to work.
silmarilen
Also robbie williams - madonna has a nice drag music video.
KatouMegumi
git dat dem waifu cover print, 15usd
Topic Starter
Miyazumi

Railey2 wrote:

the drag community faced many problems in the early and mid 1900s, even until late into the 80s they were often discriminated against. On the other hand they've always been popular in theater, so that's great.
Honestly, i don't know anything about the social standing of drag people on the Philippines, but i hope you can find the support you deserve!

We do have a top player who is a drag player and uses the same tablet as mine. HaruTachi-
Topic Starter
Miyazumi

Fizzn wrote:

Problems about that:
  1. 15 usd = 735 pesos
  2. I only have 500 pesos
  3. Shipping Cost
  4. The time it takes for the shipping
  5. My parents (They hate ordering things or paying for things online and prohibit me from doing so)
  6. America constantly increases the money exchange for Peso.
Topic Starter
Miyazumi

silmarilen wrote:

A friend of mine put a mousepad on top of the tablet, seemed to work.
I'll try that.
KatouMegumi

MemesAreTheBest wrote:

Fizzn wrote:

Problems about that:
  1. 15 usd = 735 pesos
  2. I only have 500 pesos
  3. Shipping Cost
  4. The time it takes for the shipping
  5. My parents (They hate ordering things or paying for things online and prohibit me from doing so)
  6. America constantly increases the money exchange for Peso.
Then wait 4 years. :)
I already order shits online, my parents don't mind, since they profit from it too.
Luqanted
>America constantly increases the money exchange for Peso.
fuck america
Runiel
use paper
Railey2

MemesAreTheBest wrote:

Railey2 wrote:

We do have a top player who is a drag player and uses the same tablet as mine. HaruTachi-
Wow thats amazing! Just out of curiosity, since when is he part of the drag community? Some people start at a very young age. How often does he go out in drag? Also, do his parents know?
Ronja
idk?you tell me?
Stefan

MemesAreTheBest wrote:

BTW First Forum post :3
Really not the best decision.
green tea

Stefan wrote:

MemesAreTheBest wrote:

are you judging them

stop judging them

also, i'd also say paper but i feel like i'd rather eat a bullet from the texture/sound it might make.
Stefan

Kyol wrote:

are you judging them

stop judging them

also, i'd also say paper but i feel like i'd rather eat a bullet from the texture/sound it might make.
ok
ColdTooth

Stefan wrote:

Kyol wrote:

are you judging them

stop judging them

ok
hi stefan can i eat a brick
abraker

ColdTooth wrote:

hi stefan can i eat a brick
No need to ask, go ahead silly
KatouMegumi
Topic Starter
Miyazumi

Luqanted wrote:

>America constantly increases the money exchange for Peso.
fuck america
Philippine peso was once 43 something pesos. Now it's 49.94 pesos
Topic Starter
Miyazumi

Fizzn wrote:

I'll try to make a makeshift one. Problem is the size of my tablet
Topic Starter
Miyazumi
[/quote]
Wow thats amazing! Just out of curiosity, since when is he part of the drag community? Some people start at a very young age. How often does he go out in drag? Also, do his parents know?[/quote]

Check his profile silly :3 : https://osu.ppy.sh/u/6244066
Topic Starter
Miyazumi

Stefan wrote:

MemesAreTheBest wrote:

Tru ;3
abraker
I remember a time when people risked capital punishment for posting at least twice in a row in OT
johnmedina999
I thought you were supposed to drag the cursor across the screen, kind of like you drag your mouse across the mousepad.
Railey2

MemesAreTheBest wrote:

Railey2 wrote:

Wow thats amazing! Just out of curiosity, since when is he part of the drag community? Some people start at a very young age. How often does he go out in drag? Also, do his parents know?
Check his profile silly :3 : https://osu.ppy.sh/u/6244066
ok damn, he's quite young. Not sure how to feel about this then.

i mean there's nothing wrong with wearing drag, performing in it and feeling like a woman, but should he be doing that with 13?
Especially when he's so young, the drag problems he's facing have to be quite severe. How does he deal with discriminating comments?