You can pm me later again After some more mods for a real mod
Mas qual o problema em deixar o map loved??
Pelo que entendi voce quer deixar ranked, mas de um certo modo se pode deixar loved(loved nao é algo permanente, se simplesmente pode retirar esse status se der update no mapa), pegar feedback dos jogadores na scoreboard (e fora tbm como está fazendo) e quando tirar suas totais conclusões a respeito de gameplay e afins, retirar do loved e prosseguir pro rank
voce deve imaginar como é árduo o processo e mesmo que demore o loved ainda serve como uma base para fixação do problemas apresentados no mapa e de certo modo voce pode apresentar uma argumentação plausível referente as gameplays para facilitar mais o processo de qualificação.
Veja o monstratos por exemplo, deixou o mapa ALIEN loved, enquanto estava loved continuou a pegar mods enquanto isso outros nominadores viram o desempenho dos top players, apos alguns feedbacks e fatos comprovados ele aprimorou mais que hoje o mapa está ranked
leve em consideração isso, só acho um ultraje ver esse sp desperdiçado por achar que loved é inferior a ranked. < Não estou falando isso Mas da a entender que voce nao quer por capricho ou algo do tipo, quando simplesmente se pode dar rank dentro de loved.
btw se acontecer planos futuros comigo nesse jogo eu ficarei a dispor de fazer um mod e ajuda-lo no processo.
hey, from #modreqs
we agreed on m4m too
00:14:725 (1,2,3,4) - Make these all equilateral triangles, just for aesthetic consistency
00:23:033 (1,2,1,2) - Just another aesthetic thing, the linear direction of the sliders should line up with the circle placement, they look a bit askew in the current placement.
00:32:264 (1,2) - ^
01:00:331 (16,1) - I think during changes like this you should give a more drastic change in the flow of the slider in order to reflect the new combo usage and the change in chords. This applies to pretty much all of the places where new combo usage is used to reflect chord changes. I personally feel whilst the flow is fine you could do more to engage the user in the song by reflecting these changes more.
01:33:406 (4,5) - Perhaps Ctrl+G each slider so it reflects the jump from 01:33:106 to 01:33:256 better.
01:42:406 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,1) - From these notes I would remove the hitsound on the red ticks to emphasise an anti-buildup in a better way to incorporate the beats the player is hitting into the song and map.
02:19:006 (3) - I would start this stream a bit higher up due to the curve you're using, it feels like the player initially is moving downward, but the curve kind of pulls them back up in an uncomfortable way.
02:30:406 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14) - Same suggestion as ^^
03:22:306 (1) - Reduce the curvature of the first part of this slider a bit so it is better symmetrical with the second curve
03:57:106 (1,2) - Unsure if this is intentional but the distance between these notes is considerably smaller than the distance snap for the rest of the stream.
03:58:231 (16,1) - Like my first stream based suggestion I would make this a sharper turn or more distinct for consistency with (^) and also to reflect the change in chord better.
04:47:581 (2,1) - I would curve 04:47:581 (2) so it blankets the first red anchor on the following slider, and I would also make the first curve on the larger slider less in the middle in order to blanket the slider fully.
04:59:281 (16,1) - ^^
05:05:956 (9,10,11) - On the inverse this curves sharply with little to no change in the music which kind of feels like an odd thing to do at this point. Reversing sharp changes in a stream to chord/vocal changes is a good way to emphasise them rather than doing them for the sake of directional change.
05:55:756 (2) - Ctrl+G to keep the flow consistency with all the other sliders before it.
06:02:056 (2) - ^, but to keep the anti-flow consistency instead
06:34:156 (1) - Maybe you could create a double slider blanket here for a better aesthetic appeal, because players usually have more attentive focus on pretty things on the slow parts.
06:54:556 (1,2,3) - I would create a more upward flow using the sliders like in the image below.
06:57:256 (2,3) - Ctrl+G the rhythm here, plays better with the guitar strum chord things whatever they're called lol
07:02:806 (4,5,6) - Flow is kind of odd here, feels like it should be under the slider rather than to the side of it.
07:24:256 (3,4) - Ctrl+G each slider for a more linear progression in difficulty, I feel it matches the rising vocals nicely here.
07:26:056 (1) - Increase the DS of the stream here, feels really appropriate to start the stream spike here and I don't think just an NC does the song justice.
07:30:856 (1) - Nazi suggestion, move this a bit lower to reflect the flow of the stream.
07:37:906 (6,1) - Nerf the gap size here a bit, feels a bit too diff spikey here.
07:40:456 (1) - Make the sliderend a bit quieter, I think it works better with the fadeout guitar.
Could also consider mapping the end guitar? people told me to take this part away :p
Nice map! Really look forward to when this gets ranked. Best of luck
All fixed thanks modding
Do you still remember you requested a mod in my queue 2 months ago? I bet you don't cuz me neither xd XDDDDDD
- 01:15:481 (10,11,12,13,14,15,16,1,2,3,4,5,6) - could make this part more circular if u know what i mean
- 01:46:456 (2,3) - give them more space
- 01:54:106 (3,4,5,6) - 02:42:106 (1,2,3,4) - too spaced having regard to the intensity. stack them if u ask me
- 03:21:331 (4,1) - I would make a small stream jump here but its rly up to u. A better solution may be turning 03:21:106 (1,2,3,4) into kicks cuz the sudden halt of cursor here doesn't feel right
- 04:34:456 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - nc for sv change
totally not bad. GL All Fixed Thanks For Modding
M4M as promised c:
I've refreshed the page by mistake just when I was about to finish the mod and it deleted whole progress. I want to kill myself rn C:
- 00:58:606 (3) - how about making this 2 1/4 sliders instead? would match the rhythm better imo
- 01:19:531 - add green line and change volume of hitsounds to 5%
- 01:27:781 - , 01:30:181 - missing notes (it happens quite often; consider rechecking for triples)
- 01:45:406 (3,4,5) - what would you say about a triangle instead of stack? That'd make it crystal clear it's not a triple
- 01:46:606 (3) - there's no real beat on those blue lines (at least none I can hear of); consider making it 2 circles or 1/4 sliders instead
- 01:55:456 - and 02:02:656 - you're missing an important notes here so you should split those slider into 2 cirlces each
- 02:04:906 (5) - previously you used 1/2 slider for the same sound; what's different here?
- 02:30:181 - missing a note
- 02:30:406 (1) - change to circle; stream should start here 02:30:556 -
- 02:43:306 (4) -, 02:46:906 (4) - again, missing important notes; split into two circles each
- 03:01:306 (5) - stick to previous rhythm and make it 2 circles instead
- 03:07:306 (4,5) - other way around this time; make it a slider to keep the rhythm consistent
- 03:13:006 (2) -, 03:15:481 - , 03:16:081 - . 03:17:281 - , 03:17:881 -, 03:24:481 - , 03:25:081 - missing triples; you get the point, find the rest and solve the issue by adding circles
- 03:55:306 (1,2,3) - two other triples were starting from opposite sides; this one starts the same as previous
- 03:55:606 (4) - if you apply ^ this suggestion, move slider to the left for better flow
- 03:58:306 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11) - this loop looks like 03:57:706 (9,10,11,12,13,14,15) -'s retarded brother; try fixing it's shape
- 05:02:656 (10,1) - this make really awkward movement; moving 05:02:506 (8,9,10) - down and rotating the slider by ~50 degrees would help for sure
- 05:45:481 (2) - delete this note; there's no sound here
- 05:45:556 (3) - make it 2 circles or 2 1/4 sliders
- 06:18:556 (1) - I don't quite understand why you made this 3/4 slider instead of 1/2
- 06:53:956 - make this note clickable
- 07:27:556 (2) - might be hard to read due to overlap with previous stream
- 07:40:456 (1) - I GUARANTEE someone will split few fucks because of sldierbreak here; you can prevent that by making this sldier more flow friendly
- 07:41:206 - I'd end kiai here instead
Sorry For delay, All Fixed Thanks For Modding
Hello mod from my queue~no reply is fixed :vThe Sadness Of The Heart That Once Was MerryGood luck!
- Timing first: unnecessary timing points at 01:20:806 - 03:51:106 - 04:36:706 - 04:58:156 - 07:02:056 - ; there's no point having these when the time signature they have are the same and they don't even metronomy reset at all (which wouldn't be necessary anyways)
- There should be 3/4 200bpm point at 01:54:406 - ; back to 4/4 at 02:08:806 -
- Similarly, 3/4 point at 02:42:406 - ; back to 4/4 at 03:10:306 - (you can just move the point currently at 03:12:706 - )
- 04:47:956 - add 200bpm point for clarity (it lines to the actual downbeat); that way the slider won't have fucked up snapping compared to the 200bpm beginning either
- 05:53:356 - 3/4 point here, goes back to 4/4 at 06:21:256 - where you actually have 4/4 point already lul
- 00:41:033 - that vocal though PogChamp
- Metadata as in title and artist seem fine (though I'd recommend checking the romanization of the title with someone with more expertise.
Source is their official website. You could add the album to the tags though both in japanese and roman alphabet (狂おしく咲いた凄惨な骸は奏で、愛おしく裂いた少女は聖餐の詞を謳う。; also in the website, check romanization with someone)
- 00:14:187 (1,2,3) - wrong rhythm; it's first sound on 00:14:187 (1) - then about on the tick (00:14:264 (3) - ) and then about 1/12 after that; if you want to map it, do it with kickslider
- 00:39:033 (2) - shouldn't this be same as these 00:37:168 (3) - ; similarly 00:42:724 (2) - . You'd be better off mapping them consistently
- 00:58:606 (3,4,5) - give some spacing to these, it's hard to see and with 00:50:806 (1,2,3,4) - these before it should have little more clarity
- 01:47:356 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - emphasis like these aside, stuff like 01:51:106 (4,5,6) - is just completely unnecessary overmapping, same again at 02:39:106 (4,5,6) -
- Your NCing is mess atm during the 3/4 sections, see to that after you fix the timing parts
- 03:03:106 (2) - this isn't 1/3 but circle+triple, and 03:03:406 (3) - is 1/2 not 1/3
- 03:34:006 (4,5) - now this on the other hand should be 1/3
- 04:42:706 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - not really liking how your hitsounds heavily emphasise against what the pattern is. It isn't even the drums doing it but it's the backgrounding guitar chant, so using loud drum hitsound samples for it isn't really fitting at all. And I'd anyways rather mostly follow the lead since, well, it's the solo lead here. i think hitsound drum gets better fits here lol
- 05:47:656 (1) - since you like doing it, another one of those additional drum hits here
- 06:42:706 (4,5) - subjective, but I think triple like this where the first and last hit of it are much louder than the middle one would be better off as kickslider instead
- That's it for me; mostly some rhythm and timing tunings that need to be done, I'll leave the rest to others.
AnnotationWords in red means that is an unrankable issue (= violates the "Rules" in Ranking Critiria General / Ranking Critiria in osu!) that you MUST fix.
Words in bold black means that is an issue that I highly recommand you (= either violate the "Guidelines" in Ranking Criteria General / Ranking Criteria in osu!, or I believe this issue will influence a lot of the experience of playing) to fix.
Words in black means that is an personal issue and have no big influence on your map in my eyes.
The mark "^" means "here is the same question with whose at above".
- normal-sliderslide2.wav, normal-slidertick.wav, normal-slidertick2.wav, soft-sliderwhistle.wav are shown unused. Please delete them or show me where they have been used in your map.
- soft-hitwhistle3.wav has only 74.83ms as length, while the ranking criteria require that every .wav file must be at least 100ms long to prevent issues with soundcards.
Also, normal-sliderslide.wav is not completely blank (it has 0.02ms as length), while ranking criteria require that if you want a silent/blank hitsound, then you must use a 0-byte wave file. So you need to replace it with a completely blank .wav file (0-byte).
- Some timing-lines have conflictive setting (means between red line and green line):
- 03:12:706 - (kiai)
- 04:12:706 - (volume level) (custom set number)
- 04:47:956 - (volume level)
- 04:48:556 - (volume level) (hitsound set)
Please fix them as any conflictive settings except slider speed between red line and green line are not allowed.
The Sadness Of The Heart That Once Was Merry
- I guess that you want to say in your diff name that "there has one heart, which was merry in before, but now it's full of sadness". If so, then I think the more proper diffname should be "The Sadness Of A Heart That Once Was Merry" because we have no idea that to which that heart belongs, so by changing "The" to "A" can show better such unknown.
- The default normal hitnormal sounds (in N:C1 and N:C2) in stream parts is way too noisy, especially in the stream parts. Even considering there have intense drum beats, those sounds completely cover up those beats of the original song and make the song itself hardly audible, which badly ruin the playing experience. For me, the default drum hitnormal sound is way more better (much less noisy, fit drums quite well but not too excessive), so I strongly suggest you to change hitnormal sounds in N:C1 and N:C2 to default drum hitnormal sound (if you still want to use it, I suggest you to change them for all stream parts because they are really harsh in such parts).
- 00:04:110 (1,2,3) - Try to make those 2 blankets perfect can improve the aesthetic and consistency of this lovely slow part (current: https://i.imgur.com/jfYR6T6.png).
- 00:43:802 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4) - This part looks a little bit messy, so I'd prefer to suggest you to change them to a pattern which based on regular pentagon, which will make this part looks much more better. Here is my suggestion without destruct your current flow: https://i.imgur.com/1MhVfnM.png
- 00:59:206 - 01:16:006 - Space arrangement of this part is quite confused.
If we divide this part into four sections by using three long white lines: 01:04:006 - / 01:08:806 - / 01:13:606 - , you can hear for first and second sections, the tune of the music is (roundly):
1 4 5 4 | 2 4 5 4 | 3 4 5 4 | 6 4 5 4
And for the third section, the tune of the music is (also, roundly):
1 4 5 4 | 2 4 5 4
Each "|" stands for a long white line which helps to separate sections, and each number stand for a short white line in each section.
Higher the number, higher the tune of the background music. (Meanwhile, the intensity and density of drum beats stay constant in part I mentioned.)
However, your space arrangement of those streams are increasing through this whole part (with some random fluctuation, which, while, can be ignored), which can't represent the delicate changes of tune of the music properly. (For part 01:16:006 - 01:17:206 - , the increase of space makes sense because this part drum beats suddenly become quite strong, so stream with sudden increased space works quite well (so I didn't mentioned this part here, too)). But for the large part of the first kiai, the space change of the streams doesn't represent the tune changes, so that could be a problem.
My suggestions are:
> (1) If you want to use space change to represent the song, considering that the drum beats have (nearly) no changes, then delicately change the space of streams by following the tune changes would be much more better. Based on the rule of tune changes in this part (colored numbers I wrote above), I suggest you to arrange your space like: (As your first stream has 0.6x as space, let's start with 0.6x)
- For the first and second section:
0.60x 0.75x 0.80x 0.75x | 0.65x 0.75x 0.80x 0.75x | 0.70x 0.75x 0.80x 0.75x | 0.85x 0.75x 0.80x 0.75x
- For the third section:
0.60x 0.75x 0.80x 0.75x | 0.65x 0.75x 0.80x 0.75x
And for streams enter 01:16:006 - and 01:17:206 - , you can keep your current 1.00x space for a spicy kick into the strong drum beat part.
Such arrangement of space can help you to represent the song better and more detailed, and also more logical.
(Of course you can start with any space you like at the beginning, just make sure that spaces are proportional to tune levels.)
> (2) If you just want to keep things simple and don't want to show all those changes of tune out, then I suggest you to use an unified space through this whole part (while at the same time, keeping the larger space of stream between 01:16:006 - 01:17:206 - ) so you can represent those drum beats, which have nearly no intensity and density changes. That is also acceptable, logical enough and have good effects to the consistency.
- 04:58:156 - 05:14:956 - Literally the same part (without some negligible vocals), and your space choice is nearly the same (increasing through the whole part), so ^ (dividing long white lines for this part: 05:02:956 - / 05:07:756 - / 05:12:556 - ).
- 01:24:556 (2) - This note has a tiny overlap with the note 01:23:956 (5) - , while in the part 01:20:806 - 01:42:406 - you used many largely (or at least quite visible) overlap patterns (01:21:706 (7,8,1,2) - , 01:24:106 (6,1,2,3,4,5) - etc.), so such appearance of tiny overlap looks not logical and seems random, which will give players a feeling of "messy". Here is my suggestion to keep your overlap idea by simply move this note to upper left: https://i.imgur.com/24Y5PEv.png
- Similar problems (which are also tiny overlaps):
> 01:23:806 (4) - (tiny overlap with the triple 01:22:906 (5,6,7) - );
> 01:26:806 (1) - (tiny overlap with the triple 01:26:206 (4,5,6) - );
> 01:38:806 (1) - (tiny overlap with the slider 01:39:706 (5) - ).
All of them are ^ and can be fixed in a similar way (just make those overlap much more obvious should be OK).
- 01:37:906 (2) - Space can be increased to represent the beat and also your clap hitsound better (which is your general emphasizing idea in this part). Here is one of my suggestion (adjust the position of 01:38:206 (4) - too so that the spacing of objects around 01:38:206 (4) - can be relatively low compared with whose around 01:37:906 (2) - , which can represent better the intensity difference of beats of those two objects: https://i.imgur.com/FjiwSGY.png)
- 01:39:106 (2) - ^ and here is my suggestion: (also made 01:39:406 (4) - parallel with 01:38:806 (1) - for a better and much more constant look: https://i.imgur.com/33tyFoJ.png)
- 01:42:106 (5,6) - Considering that here has nothing special at 01:42:256 (6) - , so I'd suggest you to avoid such kind of distance (the same with 01:41:956 (4,5) - which makes sense because there has a strong beat at 01:42:106 (5) - ) and just stack them together. (By doing this, the flow from those doublet to the following stream can become more natural too.)
- 01:46:906 (1) - Subjective, but let this reverse slider end at 01:47:206 - seems not give players enough feedback while playing. My suggestion is, make some changes to the rhythm, let 01:47:206 - become clickable so the division of section will become much more obvious: https://i.imgur.com/cal8Nyj.png
- 02:34:906 (1) - Same rhythm, so ^ and the similar suggestion: https://i.imgur.com/qBTaVIC.png
- 05:45:856 (1) - Same rhythm, so ^ and the similar suggestion: https://i.imgur.com/m9Va1VF.png
- 01:51:706 (6) - You can divide this into two 1/4 sliders so that those 1/4 sliders can represent the fantastic sounds at 01:51:706 - and 01:51:856 - (just like what you have done for 01:50:956 (3) - ).
- 02:39:706 (6) - Same rhythm, so ^ and the same suggestion.
- 02:02:506 (4) - Again, a tiny overlap occurred in a part which you use mainly clean patterns. And here's my suggestion to avoid this tiny overlap and keep your "clean" consistency: https://i.imgur.com/qKz3Ng8.png
- 02:14:056 (3) - ^ (tiny overlap with the slider 02:13:306 (5) - , while the way to fix that is simple: just stack it with the end of slider 02:13:306 (5) - should be good.)
- 02:30:406 (1) - This slider looks a little bit embarrassed because it "sandwiched" enter 02:29:806 (4) - and 02:30:106 (5) - with really low visual ds, which makes this part looks a little bit crowded. My suggestion for this one: https://i.imgur.com/JGhIkxS.png
- 02:56:806 (1) - As in part 02:56:806 - 03:02:206 - you generally used two notes after the strong male vocal appears, so it would be better if you change this slider into two 1/2 notes too for a better consistency (as here has the same male vocal too).
- 03:07:006 (2) - Missing of stack. Stack it with 03:06:106 (6) - should look better imo.
- Following with a general suggestion to part 02:56:806 - 03:09:406 - and 06:07:756 - 06:20:356 - : This part's NC setting feels not quite regular, so in order to really show out your concern of "emphasizing those strong male vocals", you can put NC on where such vocal appears (means 02:57:706 (4) - , 02:58:606 (3) - , 03:01:306 (5) - , 03:02:206 (3) - instead of (relatively) 02:58:006 (1) - , 02:58:906 (1) - , 03:01:606 (1) - , 03:02:956 (1) - , etc.)
- 03:31:906 (5) - Here we have a sv change and also considering this is an inflection from intense part to (relatively) weak part, so in order to show out such transition, I suggest you to put a NC here (if you accept, then remove NC on 03:35:506 (1) - as well).
- 03:43:606 (2,3) - As we have a small gong sound on 03:43:706 - and 03:43:806 - (precisely not at 03:43:756 (3) - ) , so you can change this to a triple or (if you prefer something less dense) a 1/3 reverse slider to represent the sound at 03:43:681 - , which would be much more accurate and cute (just like what you have done at 03:44:806 (1) - ).
- 03:59:506 (1,2,3) - Personally I think we don't need to decrease the sv here as the male vocal is identically strong and the drum beats have the same intensity. Not sure about your actual idea here though. (Also according to the following mod, seems you need to set finish hitsounds on those three sliders?)
- 07:10:456 (1,2,3) - ^ Because we have same vocal / drum arrangement and your same pattern here.
- 04:19:081 (3) - All 3 in this pattern are not stacked xD. Just stack them together should be fine.
- 04:34:456 (1,1,1,1,1,1) - You can use a increasing sv to represent the increase of volume of instrument here better (and if you do that, those NCs will do their work better too).
- 04:42:706 - 04:47:206 - Even streams in this part look consistent and identical, but they still fail to represent the song itself. You can hear strong "hat" sounds appear on every two long white lines (you have put the finish hitsounds on every two long white lines too, so you may know it well) while you use a space change on every one white line. Once you use that, you indicate that, like, 04:42:987 (4,1) - and 04:43:362 (4,1) - are two identical doublets, which is obviously not the case as we can all hear the strong "hat" sound is on for 04:43:456 (1) - but is off for 04:43:081 (1) - . So in order to represent the song in a more precise way, I suggest you to decrease the space enter doublets like 04:42:987 (4,1) - and then cancel NCs on, like, 04:43:081 (1) - (That means, you need to change your 1234-1234-1234-1234 streams into 12345678-12345678 streams). By doing that, the jumps enter streams will really make sense (purpose: emphasize the strong "hat" sounds) so that the song can be properly represented.
- 04:47:956 (1,1) - Such kind of overlap looks not good. How about change them into something like this?: (simply pulled away 04:48:556 (1) - ) https://i.imgur.com/8gBERuL.png
- 04:57:556 (1) - Maybe remove this NC? Considering that generally when a four-reverse-slider pattern appears, you set NC only on the first one.
- 07:38:656 (1) - ^ (Same NC setting logic)
- 06:38:056 (1,2,3) - As you have already make a blanket for 06:38:056 (1,2) - and you seems want to make a rotational symmetry pattern here, so it would be better (looks well + can show out better your idea) if you make 06:38:956 (3) - also perfectly blanket with other two sliders in this pattern. (Like what you have done at 06:42:856 (1,2,3) - ).
- 07:35:356 (4) - Another stack missing xD. Let's stack this one with 07:36:031 (6) - for a better look!
To sum up:
Generally this map is well made! However, there are three problems which may influence people's favor of your map:
(1) First and the most serious problem: streams in the first and fifth kiai lack mapping logic;
(2) Second, Some "annoying" tiny overlaps appeared in parts which you use generally visible overlap patterns or clean patterns;
(3) Third, the rhythm and NC choices are a little inconsistent (especially in relatively quiet parts).
Death metal songs like that are always full of extremely dense drum beats, which is good for making maps which have mainly long streams. However, all those drum beats follow a certain rule, their intensity changes are logical and consistent. Besides, all those additional details in (kinda) identical drum beat parts (like delicate instrumental tune changes as I mentioned before, vocal changes, different instrumentals) give the song much more variety. So in order to really bring all those brilliant details out, we should mapping much more delicately and pay more attention on "representing" when we are mapping instead of randomly put distance changed streams.
And that is the difference between a "meh map" and a "wow map".
Keep work, good luck, and have fun!