forum

Hello! :)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Jagadhie
So uuh... i'm not actually that new to the forum. and not new to the game.. started 1 year ago.
But I never introduced myself all this time, so i think i still have my chance to do that.
so hello! i'm a guy from Indonesia, still 13 years old.. yea. i'm young.. I'm currently very addicted to this game xD
Oh, and sorry for my bad english. I hope you guys can understand what i'm typin heheh..
alright I think that's all! Hope I can get along well with this nice community :D
-SayaKai
Welcome!
Sandy Hoey
Welcome to the forums. Glad to meet you :)
Rizevim
Welcome to the forums!
Hope u enjoy it! :D
Adorn
Hi, jagagaming! Welcome to the forums. You're still fairly new to most!
Since you've been around the game for a while, I'm sure you've read the Official osu! rules but it's a wonderful idea to re-read them again since you've joined the forums.
Also be sure to read subforum rules before posting there to prevent spam! The subforum rules can be found stickied at the top like so:
Topic Starter
Jagadhie

Flannel wrote:

Hi, jagagaming! Welcome to the forums. You're still fairly new to most!
Since you've been around the game for a while, I'm sure you've read the Official osu! rules but it's a wonderful idea to re-read them again since you've joined the forums.
Also be sure to read subforum rules before posting there to prevent spam! The subforum rules can be found stickied at the top like so:
Alright, I will! Thanks for the advice Flannel :)