- 00:27:630 (3) - Clap instead of whistle on the tail to correspond with the drum?
- 00:32:336 (1) - Just a whistle here seems like enough, the finish isn't accentuating anything significant
- 00:38:611 (1) - Same as above
- 00:54:297 (1) - Missing clap on the tail
- 00:55:865 (2) - Same as above
- 00:24:493 (5) - Move this slider down a few grids so it can be more in line with distance snap
- 00:28:807 (7) - Clap here is more fitting with the drum
- 00:32:336 (1) - Just a whistle sounds fine here as there is no cymbal for the finish to emphasize. Meanwhile you can use a finish on 00:33:709 (4)
- 00:57:434 (1) - Same here, finish seems like too much
- 00:34:297 (4,5,6) - This is strangely undermapped for a Hard difficulty. The drums play in triplets so consider mapping the red ticks. You could use a rhythm like this that would fit well for a Hard diff:
- 01:27:238 (1) - NC?
- 00:08:218 (4,5,6) - The snap here is 1/6. You may want to use a slider to cover it.
- 00:41:356 (6) - Missed a clap for the drum
- 01:14:003 (2,3,4) - Add claps to these notes like you had at 01:24:885 (1,2,3,4) so your streams are consistent in hitsounding