- Updated diffs with the help of Bakari's mod
- Yout soft-hitclap sounds have a very slight delay of like 1-2ms. It does not affect anything and it's very unlikely that anyone would notice, but if you care, you can try to fix them.
- Also, I'm pretty sure that soft-hitwhistles 50-53 could use some fade out effect. They end a bit abruptly. I'll let Kin fix that, since he is the one that made the hitsounds.
- 02:02:540 - not exactly sure about leaving that part empty, probaly a filler-slider like the one on Normal would fit well. Give it a try and see. Added circles to fit with this part
- 02:05:920 (3,4) - 02:09:300 (3,4) - I'll keep it like that for the moment, since I think that the player can get used to it, since there is a lot of repetitive 1/4 beats in the pattern o: but if I have more requests about it, I'll change it obviously
Hitsounding was fantastic!
- 01:44:793 (1) - just to keep the triangle even move it to the upper-left a little. It's avery minor thing, but I think it's noticeable. a picture
This was impressive. Neat and pleasant.
- 01:22:399 - this is very subjective, yet, I feel like you could have spaced them further apart. Overlapping both 1/4 and 1/2s (01:27:047 (4,5,6,7,1) - here, for exmple) makes this part feel a bit unpolished. In fact, that's why I used two different spacing, because in my opinion, since this part is pretty "calm", I wanted to see a real difference between 1/4 and 1/2 to not make the player fail easily. There is only 1/4 that doesn't follow a real distance pattern.
- 01:40:145 (3,4,5,6) - in the context of very linear style these jumps feel a bit overdone. Try to keep the linear consistent spacing untill the kiai? I fixed the circles, but wanted to keep the sliders, since it's not an hard deal here to play :p
- 02:00:005 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - this is a nice jumpy pattern, but can you move (7) to make the whole thing symmetrical? a pictureI prefer to keep it on the side of the triangle o:
I feel like the final part 02:03:807 - from here went a bit too streamy in comparison with the rest of the difficulty, the rest was cool.
- 00:56:835 (4,6) - you don't really use this kind of overlaps in this part, that one felt somewhat out of place, if you ask me. Since I used some overlaps here: 00:53:666 (5,6) - I was thinking that it wouldn't bother people if I add some other kind of overlaps, I keep this idea in mind, in case of other requests like this owo
- 01:07:610 (1) - could actually use a jump as this is a pretty stron beat that is also emphasized with a new combo.
- 01:41:413 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - if you compare it with the Hard that feels a bit too extreme. Probably introduce a few more 1/4 sliders to make it easier?
- 01:57:469 (3,4,1) - (1) is actually stronger than (3) and (4), so it should have a bigger jump.
Whoa, that felt a bit too harsh when compared with Hard. Apart from that it was awesome!
That's a pretty neat mapset, just a few minor things here and there.
Best of luck!
Thanks for your mod Bakari ! <3
If you want me to discuss with you about some points, you're free to do it !