- Changed Insane, Hyper and Hard with the help of Monstrata's & Shyotamaze's mod.
- Fixed hitsounds.
- Added Epilepsy Warning in Taiko diffs.
Okay, really not a big fan of the intro. You confuse visual spacings very frequently. Like 00:13:526 (1,2,3) - both 1/1 and 1/2 rhythms are mapped to the same visual distance. 00:16:906 (2,3,4,5) - etc..
00:25:357 - it gets better after here though. You start using stacks and noticeably larger spacings to denote the 1/1 gaps.
02:04:230 (1,2) - 02:06:237 (2,3) - 02:09:618 (2,3) - etc... Spacings are sometimes messed up in your streams, or they just arne't consistent. Please go through your kiai section again with this in mind.
Pretty clean difficulty, bar the inconsistencies.
I applied everything, and I reworked a lot the end of the map, especially the end of the Kiai. I did that to make it more consistant with spacing, and also with rhythm use. I don't know if you'll check again the diff, but I did my best to make it "easier" and more consistant to play.
I also added some notes in the begining to add some flow, and also, I moved some sliders to keep distance consistancy between notes~
01:02:328 (6,1) - Make this smaller please. Circle > Slider jumps are a lot more difficult than slider > slider jumps. As well, the way you set up this jump isn't good because 5>6>1 is a very linear movement that doesn't allow for good snapping xP.
01:05:497 (5,6,1) - Is much better in terms of angle. I still recommend making the spacing smaller when you do circle > slider jumps since you can't release early, or position your cursor to the edge of the slider-end / prepare the jump as easily compared to sliders.
01:24:089 (4,5,6) - Could be more consistent here in terms of visual spacing
I applied everything here too. Also the comment you made about "circle > slider jumps" are very useful and interesting. Thanks for pointing out that
00:16:483 (1,2) - Poor rhythm choice imo. Why are you making the slider-ends the stronger beats. It's really noticeable, especially since you made 00:14:371 (2) - clickable just before.
00:23:244 (1,2) - ^etc.. seems like a consistent rhythm you are using, but its a poor variation imo. If you want an alternative rhythm choice, do something like this: using a repeat arrow so you still get the click on the downbeat but also some change in gameplay (reverse movement).
02:01:695 (1) - Not good imo. The first note on 02:01:695 - is much diferent from the other white ticks: 02:01:906 - etc...
I changed all the stuffs and moved some sliders and circles in the begining, I took into account what you said about the rhythm use in the begining and I changed this to make it more cool to play, so the begining have been changed. Also, I changed the slider as you said. Indeed a lot of people told me to change this, but to me it looked good. After looking what you said about first note of the slider, I noticed that indeed, it needs to be changed. So I made a 1/2 slider → 4 circles to fit with the song.
The spread between Hard and Secretpipe's Normal needs work. Secretpipe's Normal is literally an Easy with a few 1/2 repeats here and there, whereas your Hard is full of 1/2 and even 3/4 rhythms.
Salut, requête de ma modding queue (non j'suis pas en retard)J'ai tout apply, en effet, il y avait beaucoup de bonnes idées dans ton mod, d'ailleurs pour le début, j'ai fix tout ça avec la réponse du mod de Monstrata si jamais tu veux checker.General
- http://prntscr.com/eosmfo :thinking:
- Pas d'epilepsy warning dans la Gabe's Oni et la Kin's Muzukashii?InsaneBonne chance ! Un peu la flemme de mod le reste orz mais le set a l'air cool
- 00:27:047 (2,3,4) - le DS devrait être + grand entre 3-4 qu'entre 2-3 pour bien emphasize le son du piano ou jsp quoi sur 4, pareil ici 00:30:427 (2,3,4) - 00:33:807 (2,3,4) - 00:37:188 (2,3,4) -
- 00:50:286 (5,6) - Tu pourrais les placer comme ça plutôt pour une meilleure structure + meilleur flow https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7665713 (je l'ai fait vite fait mais tu comprends le principe) et en + ça évite l'overlap "moche" ici 00:49:441 (2,5) -
- 01:06:554 (1) - Enlève le NC
- 01:35:920 (4,5,1) - Ils ont tous un son important mais 5 est mal emphasize à cause du flow linéaire :/ un moyen de régler ça serait de stack 01:36:131 (5) - sur le sliderhead de 01:35:497 (3) - par exemple, pareil ici 01:38:878 (3,5) - (t'en fais pas pour le DS qui sera pas régulier, c'est justement un bon endroit pour mettre un jump imo)
- 01:40:145 (5,6,7,8,9) - Ce genre de flow est pas confortable du tout à jouer imo vaudrait mieux mettre 01:40:779 (9) - + vers le haut genre comme ça http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7665787
I discussed a bit with Secretpipe today, and I think I'll add an Advanced difficulty, to make the spread better and to make it more consistant.
Thanks Shyotamaze & Monstrata for the mod!