1. osu!community
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Ranked/Approved Beatmaps
posted
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Samstag, 11. März 2017 at 01:13:14

Artist: Ayaponzu*
Title: Streaming Heart
Tags: deco*27 deco27 cover utaite pon'po drop toybot karen chromoxx
BPM: 210
Filesize: 8992kb
Play Time: 02:56
Difficulties Available:
  1. Ambiguity (6,71 stars, 764 notes)
  2. Chromoxx' Inner Oni (5,78 stars, 1232 notes)
  3. Chromoxx' Muzukashii (3,29 stars, 687 notes)
  4. Chromoxx' Oni (4,62 stars, 964 notes)
  5. Easy (1,7 stars, 199 notes)
  6. Expert (5,28 stars, 732 notes)
  7. Extra (6,15 stars, 746 notes)
  8. Hard (3,43 stars, 493 notes)
  9. Insane (4,59 stars, 643 notes)
  10. Karen's Extra (5,85 stars, 857 notes)
  11. Normal (2,31 stars, 339 notes)
  12. toybot's Extra (5,47 stars, 739 notes)


Download: Ayaponzu* - Streaming Heart
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
#18

Original Song by DECO*27
YouTube | Nicovideo

Covered by あやぽんず* (Ayaponzu*)

Extra: toybot, Karen
Taiko: Chromoxx (taiko)

old extra with unrankable sliders


BG Source
seems like ^is private so here is the full image: http://puu.sh/t6R1q/f481c970d5.jpg
also edited that to remove text
posted
m4m time
posted
HEY !

Insane
  1. 00:37:783 (6) - I would personally turn this slider into two circles (could be stacked) to make it a bit more intense as the intensity in the music starts to build up and about to transition to another section. The beats are both pretty strong. Also going into a triple it feels more comfortable.
  2. 01:09:783 (3) -This is the only part in kiai where you didn't map the drum at 01:09:926 (3) - . Might be for variety but I still would map it like 01:12:069 (3,4) - however I did notice the pitch doesn't change there so idk, your choice.
  3. 01:31:069 (2,3,4) - Line them up perfectly more like 01:28:783 (2,3,4) - if you can
  4. 02:16:926 (3,1) - Improve this stack by moving 02:16:926 (3) -
  5. 02:32:211 (3,4) - Move 02:32:355 (4) - slidertail a bit to the right for perfect linear movement, would look cleaner
  6. 02:47:355 (1,1) - Your DS for 1/1 gaps in this section are always 1.40 maybe make these too ?


Toybot
  1. 00:44:069 (2,3) - Sudden stack kind of breaks the momentum even though I can understand why you put it there, you didn't stack any before
  2. 00:46:355 (2,3) - Same although you could probably make a pattern like placing (3) under (1)
  3. 01:10:069 (5) - Stack with 01:09:069 (1) - ?


Can't find much, very fun map!

Karen
  1. 00:10:069 (2,3) - This spacing if is about half the spacing you do in the next similar patterns like 00:12:355 (2,3) - is there a reason to, it's like the only one.
  2. 01:14:783 (1) - Would NC the mark the end of kiai. Kind of like you did here 00:07:355 (1) -
  3. 02:25:926 (2,3,4,5) - Ouch, these stacks really kill the momentum in the most intense section of the song especially when you never stacked before. Highly recommend reworking this pattern.
  4. 02:35:212 (3,4,5,6) - Very awkward movement IMO, I think the kicksliders should at least be going a bit in the direction of the following circle. Or having them go all in the same direction. Having 02:35:212 (3,4) - go in a different direction then the other two just doesn't work.
  5. 02:45:355 (1) - Remove NC here don't think it's needed, refer to 02:46:783 (1,2,3,4) - for example.
  6. 02:56:355 (6) - Should definitely unstack this circle, the pitch is higher and it's the last circle so should probably stand out more then the previous two.


That's really all I could say very different from my mapping style. However your higher diff's seem really good and clean if you ask me.
GL !
posted
m4m from your q

lower diffs are good, there is a lot of unused green lines in them however, up to you if you want to get rid of them. i couldn't see any duplicated ones so they should be ok

[Easy]

02:19:355 - 1/1 slider here for consistency with 01:05:069 (2) - ?
02:27:926 (3) - slider end is on a super strong note, maybe try a rhythm like this?

[Normal]

01:59:926 (5) - maybe move slightly left/down for an easier curve?
02:19:355 - circle here for rhythm consistency with 01:05:069 (2) -
02:19:640 - circle here for rhythm consistency with 01:05:355 (3) -

[Hard]

02:19:355 - 02:19:640 - same as other diffs

[Insane]

01:57:069 (1) - this is the only part in this section where you don't follow the rhythm of the 'dododo' vocals. maybe try a rhythm like this?. this rhythm hits each do on a circle and is also a hint of the rhythm used here 01:59:355 (1,2,3,4) -

[Expert]

00:37:212 (2,3,4) - this triple is really hard to read because of the ar, i would stack this triple so it ends on 00:36:498 (4) - to make this easier to read
00:45:355 (2,3) - this slow down feels awkward to play since nothing in music really fits it and the flow going into 00:45:640 (1) - is a bit strange imo. if you want to keep this, i would change the pattern afterwards to a more triangular/circular flow as it feels more intuitive (imo) idea?
00:48:212 (3) - nc sv change? its readable as it is, but just pointing it out since this section only happens twice in the diff
00:49:355 (3) - ^ (same for the other 2 in this section)
02:01:355 (3) - ^
02:02:498 (3) - (same for the other 2 in this section)
02:29:069 (1) - this is so cruel but i love how it plays
02:31:069 (4) - i would actually space this one more than 02:30:640 (2) - because the vocals are rising in pitch. maybe consider placing this behind 2 instead? (i hope that makes sense)
02:35:640 (4) - ^

[toybot]

00:54:212 (1,1,1,1,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - this is such a cool idea
01:02:426 (2) - uh i think you might want to make this hisound audible, it confused me at first
01:35:640 (3,4) - this feels overmapped, i think it would be fine to have these as just circles. this is the only time this pattern comes up in this section
01:41:069 (1) - similar comment as above, i would prefer a circle instead of a slider here
02:16:712 (2) - same as 01:02:426 (2) -
02:25:855 (2) - ^

[Karen]

00:09:069 (1,2,3,4,5) - i would actually take this reverse idea further and suggest you scale up the ds a little bit. this would make it a bit easier to read and also represent the louder sound it follows better (i forgot the instrument name, it sounds like maracas tho) (dont laugh)
02:00:498 (1,2) - any reason why these two are the only ones stacked like this? to keep visual consistency with the rest of the section i would maybe make (2) blanket (1) like this maybe?

[]

im not really confident in modding the 6* diffs since i don't know enough about them so i feel any comments i make wouldn't be useful, sorry! :(

i hope the rest of this mod helps however, sorry if it wasn't very helpful, no kds if thats the case

gl!
posted
SeaRasp

SeaRasp wrote:

HEY !

Insane
  1. 00:37:783 (6) - I would personally turn this slider into two circles (could be stacked) to make it a bit more intense as the intensity in the music starts to build up and about to transition to another section. The beats are both pretty strong. Also going into a triple it feels more comfortable. I actually can't really decide between both solutions, but your also works fine so I'll give it a try for now
  2. 01:09:783 (3) -This is the only part in kiai where you didn't map the drum at 01:09:926 (3) - . Might be for variety but I still would map it like 01:12:069 (3,4) - however I did notice the pitch doesn't change there so idk, your choice. yeah I prefer the current for some variety in rhythm, vocals are main focus anyways, repeating the same rhythm 3 times just feels too bland
  3. 01:31:069 (2,3,4) - Line them up perfectly more like 01:28:783 (2,3,4) - if you can think current looks nice too and allows for better placement of other objects here
  4. 02:16:926 (3,1) - Improve this stack by moving 02:16:926 (3) - yeah idk why they keep breaking
  5. 02:32:211 (3,4) - Move 02:32:355 (4) - slidertail a bit to the right for perfect linear movement, would look cleaner changed slightly, but nor perfectly linear cause that looks a bit nicer to me
  6. 02:47:355 (1,1) - Your DS for 1/1 gaps in this section are always 1.40 maybe make these too ? difference is pretty small and that would make me change 02:47:069 (5,1,1) - i'd have to space the 1/4 gap too much or make it look worse



That's really all I could say very different from my mapping style. However your higher diff's seem really good and clean if you ask me.
GL !
Log Off Now

Log Off Now wrote:

m4m from your q

lower diffs are good, there is a lot of unused green lines in them however, up to you if you want to get rid of them. i couldn't see any duplicated ones so they should be ok

[Easy]

02:19:355 - 1/1 slider here for consistency with 01:05:069 (2) - ? first chorus has loud drums here, but this time it's only vocals, so I think a break is better
02:27:926 (3) - slider end is on a super strong note, maybe try a rhythm like this? yes, idk why I did current one lol. changed here and on normal

[Normal]

01:59:926 (5) - maybe move slightly left/down for an easier curve? prefer the perfect pentagon visually and it plays fine too
02:19:355 - circle here for rhythm consistency with 01:05:069 (2) -
02:19:640 - circle here for rhythm consistency with 01:05:355 (3) - same for these as easy

[Hard]

02:19:355 - 02:19:640 - same as other diffs yeah

[Insane]

01:57:069 (1) - this is the only part in this section where you don't follow the rhythm of the 'dododo' vocals. maybe try a rhythm like this?. this rhythm hits each do on a circle and is also a hint of the rhythm used here 01:59:355 (1,2,3,4) - think both work fine and current is a bit easier to play due to less 1/2 in a row

[Expert]

00:37:212 (2,3,4) - this triple is really hard to read that's the intention behind it though, the whole map uses lots of overlaps and "clumped" patterns together with low cs because of the ar, i would stack this triple so it ends on 00:36:498 (4) - to make this easier to read
00:45:355 (2,3) - this slow down feels awkward to play since nothing in music really fits it and the flow going into 00:45:640 (1) - is a bit strange imo. if you want to keep this, i would change the pattern afterwards to a more triangular/circular flow as it feels more intuitive (imo) idea? it's not supposed to be very "intuitive" and I think the snapping difficulty here puts a nice emphasis on the vocals
00:48:212 (3) - nc sv change? its readable as it is, but just pointing it out since this section only happens twice in the diff
00:49:355 (3) - ^ (same for the other 2 in this section)
02:01:355 (3) - ^
02:02:498 (3) - (same for the other 2 in this section) after the first it should be pretty clear and I had some people testplay the map already and nobody even got 100s on this
02:29:069 (1) - this is so cruel but i love how it plays
02:31:069 (4) - i would actually space this one more than 02:30:640 (2) - because the vocals are rising in pitch. maybe consider placing this behind 2 instead? (i hope that makes sense)
02:35:640 (4) - ^ they are less spaced cause the vocal is stating on the 3s before already, this is only mapping the drum as some sort of "extension" to the vocals, so I don't want much pressure on it

[]

im not really confident in modding the 6* diffs since i don't know enough about them so i feel any comments i make wouldn't be useful, sorry! :(

i hope the rest of this mod helps however, sorry if it wasn't very helpful, no kds if thats the case

gl!


thanks for the mods!

[]
also for toybot:
01:07:212 (3) - is offscreen on 4:3 http://i.imgur.com/HUP1lue.jpg but the pattern is so cute :c
posted
M4M from queueueueue

Moar Streaming Heart <3

Easy
00:21:069 (1) - Maybe make this a different shape than 00:19:926 (2) - since thats what you do for the other parts. In fact, probably make it same shape as 00:22:212 (2) -
01:05:640 (1) - I would tilt this a little more up so it points more towards 01:06:783 (2) - and the angle between 01:05:069 (2,1) - is a little smaller, like this:
The reason being the combo should have better circular/linear flow than the slider leading up to the combo
01:31:926 (3) - Maybe make this completely straight until 01:32:212 - where the drum roll starts
02:29:069 (1) - Not completely necessary, but I think new players will get confused by the lack of hitsound, so I think there should at least be some sound, even if it is soft
Normal
01:04:498 (1,2) - Since it seems like the sounds in the song is very different for these two sliders, I think they should point different directions. Maybe make 01:05:069 (2,3) - these two pointing in the same direction but ctrl-j?
01:41:640 (5,6,1) - Maybe rotate this 90 degrees? Linear jump seems kinda boring
02:23:926 (5,1) - Sounds are too different for it to be same shape(?) Maybe ctrl-j 02:23:926 (5) -
02:41:640 (1) - NC off for consistency
Hard
00:02:640 (1) - NC off here and 00:03:069 (2) - NC here
00:04:926 (1) - ^
00:26:998 (2,3) - I think it would be cool if you "blanketed" these, like so:
01:00:783 (4,1) - I feel that this flow angle is a bit too sharp. I think if you ctrl-h ctrl-j ctrl-g 01:01:069 (1) - it would be much better
01:14:498 (6) - It might make difficulty too high, but I think two circles here would fit better
02:20:355 (2) - I know the spacing and SV makes it more intense, but I think you can make it even more intense by turning 1/1 sliders like these into 1/2 sliders. That way you can also hitsound the drum on every white tick, which I really like
Insane
00:37:783 (6) - NC here for emphasis?
00:45:355 (2,3) - In my opinion, these are emphasized much more than 00:45:212 (1) - so I think the distance should be larger
00:46:926 (4) - Make two circles for emphasis. The slider ending on a long vocal note also doesn't seem right to me
00:57:640 (1,2) - I would space these out just a tad. It seems kind of hard to read and funny looking when there's a stack on the slider end and an extended slider note right next to it
01:14:783 (1) - For some reason, I think that this note would fit much better if it were somewhere around x:79 y:194. I think it's because the zig zag flow doesn't emphasize the last note enough for me, but a triangle does more...idk I'm weird
01:41:783 (4) - Maybe change the shape of this. Same shape seems to imply its the same sound as 01:41:498 (3) - which it isn't
01:51:783 (2) - I think this would look cool if you made the corner into some sort of stack, like this:
02:29:355 (1) - I think the hitsound on this note should be way more emphasized than just a hi hat
Expert
Whoa big circles xD
00:27:926 (1,1,1,1) - Love this xD
01:14:212 (4) - NC here? long combo get's kind of confusing
01:14:498 (6,7) - Maybe make the distance here bigger than the 01:14:355 (5,6) - distance here since it sort of builds emphasis. Imo, its 01:14:783 (1) - this note that has the least emphasis so I think the distance between 01:14:640 (7,1) - should be smallest
01:41:783 (1,2,3,1) - Maybe make a square?
01:48:783 (4,4) - Stack properly
01:50:355 (1,2,3) - I think the distance should be really small here, almost like the calm before the storm.
02:26:069 (3) - I think you should make this 3 circles or a 1/2 slider and a circle because the sudden lack of white tick hitsound seems empty, especially after such a big build up
02:45:640 (1,1) - Stack properly
Toybot's Extra
01:11:498 (2,3,4) - I see what you're trying to do here, but i still think that making it the triangle like you were doing before is better
01:14:783 (1) - Put somewhere around x:31 y:314? I think the zig zag flow doesn't convey the transition between kiai and bridge parts well enough. Also this way you can make some weird, misshapen, lopsided hexagon thing xD
01:44:212 (4) - Make a 1/2 slider? You do it here 01:48:783 (4) -
01:55:498 (1,2) - Maybe make into 5 note stream like 01:51:355 (1,2,3,4,5) - here to map to the weird shaking sound in the bg?
02:08:498 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - I think just a half circle stream is a little bit boring for the rest of this map. Maybe make it into a sideways S or even increase the DS every note to make it more interesting
02:10:498 (1) - Also this slider seems too normal for the huge drum. I would make into something more unique but still followable, or make it just a straight line
02:16:712 (2,3) - Not sure what the point of a triple at the end of a slider is if you're just going to mute it xD
Karen's Extra
00:28:021 (2,3,4) - There's no SV, but I still think NCing all of these would give it a really cool effect
00:37:783 (7) - NC here? combo seems too long, plus 7 is the start of new hitsound sequence
01:58:783 (3,4,5,6,1,1,1) - This is just evil xDD
Extra
00:34:069 (3,4) - I think these would be better ctrl-g
01:32:212 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - *suffers from Brain Power PTSD*
02:06:783 (4,1) - Overlap is not quite right
02:25:355 (1,2,3) - Make equidistant?
02:46:498 (1,2,3,4) - I think this would feel and flow better if you curved it so it made an S shape

this is straight up stack heaven. HD here I come... xDD
Ambiguity
This seems a lot easier to read than your Extra...
00:27:926 (1) - Maybe make the first bend at 00:28:069 - because that's where the weird beep thing first happens
00:38:069 (1,2,3) - ctrl-h? would play better imo
01:12:498 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - I like how you made the distances alternate between bigger and smaller
01:41:783 (1,2,3) - Maybe make these equal distance and place 01:42:212 (1) - somewhere else. I feel like the NC just makes 1,2,3 seem weirdly shaped and doesn't reveal the fact that it's a parallelogram very well
02:06:783 (4,1) - Stack just a tiiiiiiiny bit off
02:26:498 (1,2,3) - These are about equal spacing, but 02:27:069 (1,2,3) - these aren't?
02:27:926 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Love this stream
02:39:069 (1,2) - ctrl-g 02:39:212 (2,3) - ctrl- g
02:43:640 (1,2,3,1) - I don't really like this flow. Maybe place 02:44:069 (1) - somewhere where you ctrl-h it
02:47:069 (1,2,3,4,5) - ctrl-j would be better i think


Whew that was a lot of difficulties xDD. All of your diffs seem to be mapped by different people. The style change is amazing :D

Tbh I still hear Reol when I listen to this

Here's my map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/514038

thanks in advance!
posted
sorry for short mod><

[Expert]
ar9.3 looks cleaner
00:27:926 (1,1,1,1) - it still be hard to catch the beat though NC the special places......i prefer a spinner
00:37:069 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,1,2,3) - no need to nc too many times imo....like 00:37:212 (2,3,4) - is tough to read because of the NC and lap......recommend to remove NC at 00:37:498 (1,1) -
00:43:926 (1) - ^remove the NC too because you didnt nc here 00:46:212 (1,2) -

[toybot's Extra]
01:06:355 (4) - how about stack 4 at 01:06:783 (1) -
01:08:355 (3,4,5,1) - how about this?
https://puu.sh/tiier/4f12bb44e3.png
01:57:498 (4) - if you NCed 01:52:926 (1) - and 01:55:212 (1) - , so does here
02:21:498 (5) - how about ctrl+G? maybe we can get a better flow
02:25:355 (7) - ^

[Karen's Extra]
00:49:640 (1,2) - 2能不能复制粘贴1啊,倾斜角度不同感觉要死了(我就水水
01:06:498 (3,4) - 反选一下厚不厚呀,感觉有点切flow了?
02:12:926 (1) - ^

[Extra]
00:39:355 (1,2,4) - deeply recommend to make the sliders not stack ,a little move is ok.
02:15:783 (2) - how about ctrl+G? maybe we can get a better flow

the main diff is too difficult for me to mod anything..... :?
Extra and Karen's Extra is amzing!
GL~ :)
posted
hi

Ambiguity
00:08:783 (3) - maybe this here x:110 y:180 ?

00:18:426 (6,7) - x:312 y:362 ?

01:02:498 (2) - this looks so hard to read. maybe replace too x:292 y:161

02:03:926 (1,2,3) - i think is prefer use other slider art bcuz is so hard to read it if u use the same pattern logic than here 02:01:640 (1,2,3) - 02:02:783 (1,2,3) -

02:16:498 (1,2) - looks so hard to read it. Prefer change it

02:47:069 (1,2,3,4,5) - maybe the star can be like http://puu.sh/tig5j/8d7bb69ed5.jpg
Karen's Extra
01:03:069 (6) - Ctrl + G

01:03:355 (1,2) - Ctrl + G

01:11:783 (3) - NC

01:12:069 (5) - NC

01:52:212 (1,1,1) - remove this and make 1/2 part

01:59:069 (1,1,1) - delete this and continue the stream

02:30:640 (3) - NC

02:30:926 (5) - NC

02:32:926 (3,5) - NC

02:35:212 (3) - NC

02:35:498 (5) - NC
toybot's Extra
01:11:498 (2,3) - Swap placement of it http://puu.sh/tihb3/352bb90a91.jpg

01:12:926 (2,3,4,5,1) - what about it? http://puu.sh/tihfX/c53923acce.jpg

01:49:498 (3) - i prefer it blanket with 01:48:783 (4) - head


Sory for no extend mod but.. not much to say, Looks all god. :D
posted
Kami-senpai

Kami-senpai wrote:

M4M from queueueueue

Moar Streaming Heart <3
easy
00:21:069 (1) - Maybe make this a different shape than 00:19:926 (2) - since thats what you do for the other parts. In fact, probably make it same shape as 00:22:212 (2) - prefer current for visuals here as the placement makes copy pasted ones look nicer. I used both ways before too
01:05:640 (1) - I would tilt this a little more up so it points more towards 01:06:783 (2) - and the angle between 01:05:069 (2,1) - is a little smaller, like this:
The reason being the combo should have better circular/linear flow than the slider leading up to the combo sure, done
01:31:926 (3) - Maybe make this completely straight until 01:32:212 - where the drum roll starts changed shape a bit
02:29:069 (1) - Not completely necessary, but I think new players will get confused by the lack of hitsound, so I think there should at least be some sound, even if it is soft the addition I put on here is really loud o: should be enough

Normal
01:04:498 (1,2) - Since it seems like the sounds in the song is very different for these two sliders, I think they should point different directions. Maybe make 01:05:069 (2,3) - these two pointing in the same direction but ctrl-j? I don't think that makes a noticeable difference for new players and current plays/looks nicer
01:41:640 (5,6,1) - Maybe rotate this 90 degrees? Linear jump seems kinda boring tried it, but current seems nicer to me, rhythm is already harder than on most spots so simple movement is nice
02:23:926 (5,1) - Sounds are too different for it to be same shape(?) Maybe ctrl-j 02:23:926 (5) - think symmetry makers it stand out quite well too as I don't use that often
02:41:640 (1) - NC off for consistency yes

hard
00:02:640 (1) - NC off here and 00:03:069 (2) - NC here
00:04:926 (1) - ^
yeah I'm not sure about comboing for this part, will give it a try for now
00:26:998 (2,3) - I think it would be cool if you "blanketed" these, like so: don't really like that visually/implied movement wise. adjusted shapes a bit though
01:00:783 (4,1) - I feel that this flow angle is a bit too sharp. I think if you ctrl-h ctrl-j ctrl-g 01:01:069 (1) - it would be much better plays fine with leniency
01:14:498 (6) - It might make difficulty too high, but I think two circles here would fit better yeah, spikes difficulty way too much here
02:20:355 (2) - I know the spacing and SV makes it more intense, but I think you can make it even more intense by turning 1/1 sliders like these into 1/2 sliders. That way you can also hitsound the drum on every white tick, which I really like think current is enough for the intended difficulty of this tbh


Insane
00:37:783 (6) - NC here for emphasis? will try that
00:45:355 (2,3) - In my opinion, these are emphasized much more than 00:45:212 (1) - so I think the distance should be larger vocals are pretty consistent and squares are cute
00:46:926 (4) - Make two circles for emphasis. The slider ending on a long vocal note also doesn't seem right to me vocal is starting on head though and the gap in rhythm makes a nice transition into calm part
00:57:640 (1,2) - I would space these out just a tad. It seems kind of hard to read and funny looking when there's a stack on the slider end and an extended slider note right next to it fine to read ingame I think
01:14:783 (1) - For some reason, I think that this note would fit much better if it were somewhere around x:79 y:194. I think it's because the zig zag flow doesn't emphasize the last note enough for me, but a triangle does more...idk I'm weird prefer symmetry here for similar reason as the symmetry thing on normal
01:41:783 (4) - Maybe change the shape of this. Same shape seems to imply its the same sound as 01:41:498 (3) - which it isn't they are both following vocals and it also looks much cleaner like this to me
01:51:783 (2) - I think this would look cool if you made the corner into some sort of stack, like this: would either be too low spacing or not centered, so current is nicer
02:29:355 (1) - I think the hitsound on this note should be way more emphasized than just a hi hat ? it's a cymbal/finish already

Expert
Whoa big circles xD
00:27:926 (1,1,1,1) - Love this xD
01:14:212 (4) - NC here? long combo get's kind of confusing it's one musical pattern and the whole diff isn't really built around "optimal readability" anyways lol
01:14:498 (6,7) - Maybe make the distance here bigger than the 01:14:355 (5,6) - distance here since it sort of builds emphasis. Imo, its 01:14:783 (1) - this note that has the least emphasis so I think the distance between 01:14:640 (7,1) - should be smallest think emphasizing the transition is nicer
01:41:783 (1,2,3,1) - Maybe make a square? kills the continued overlap pattern
01:48:783 (4,4) - Stack properly tried, but editor will probably break it again lol
01:50:355 (1,2,3) - I think the distance should be really small here, almost like the calm before the storm. did this
02:26:069 (3) - I think you should make this 3 circles or a 1/2 slider and a circle because the sudden lack of white tick hitsound seems empty, especially after such a big build up fits vocal better and also makes the next ones stand out even more
02:45:640 (1,1) - Stack properly k

Extra
00:34:069 (3,4) - I think these would be better ctrl-g don't think so
01:32:212 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - *suffers from Brain Power PTSD*
02:06:783 (4,1) - Overlap is not quite right fixed, editor will probably break it again
02:25:355 (1,2,3) - Make equidistant? not really noticeable ingame and I'm already on the edge of the playfield/would ruin stacks
02:46:498 (1,2,3,4) - I think this would feel and flow better if you curved it so it made an S shape like how it plays right now and has better fitting emphasis
this is straight up stack heaven. HD here I come... xDD

Ambiguity
This seems a lot easier to read than your Extra...
00:27:926 (1) - Maybe make the first bend at 00:28:069 - because that's where the weird beep thing first happens it's closer to the 1/3
00:38:069 (1,2,3) - ctrl-h? would play better imo don't think so
01:12:498 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - I like how you made the distances alternate between bigger and smaller
01:41:783 (1,2,3) - Maybe make these equal distance and place 01:42:212 (1) - somewhere else. I feel like the NC just makes 1,2,3 seem weirdly shaped and doesn't reveal the fact that it's a parallelogram very well current works better movemen/emphasis wise and looks cute
02:06:783 (4,1) - Stack just a tiiiiiiiny bit off d
02:26:498 (1,2,3) - These are about equal spacing, but 02:27:069 (1,2,3) - these aren't? the spacing for both is noticeably different
02:27:926 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Love this stream
02:39:069 (1,2) - ctrl-g 02:39:212 (2,3) - ctrl- g gives kinda unfitting movement and emphasis
02:43:640 (1,2,3,1) - I don't really like this flow. Maybe place 02:44:069 (1) - somewhere where you ctrl-h it it's just a star that then breaks movement to highlight vocal on 02:44:069 (1) -
02:47:069 (1,2,3,4,5) - ctrl-j would be better i think I changed something here, not really sure though
kanor

kanor wrote:

sorry for short mod><

[Expert]
ar9.3 looks cleaner diff is not supposed to be "cleaner" though, it relies heavily on overlap spam and the 9.2 fits that better while still being fine to read
00:27:926 (1,1,1,1) - it still be hard to catch the beat though NC the special places......i prefer a spinner might change comboing here, but seems fine to read and a spinner doesn't fit this
00:37:069 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,1,2,3) - no need to nc too many times imo....like 00:37:212 (2,3,4) - is tough to read because of the NC and lap......recommend to remove NC at 00:37:498 (1,1) - that's part of the intention and they fit the music
00:43:926 (1) - ^remove the NC too because you didnt nc here 00:46:212 (1,2) - current works fine with vocals and fits pattern better

[Extra]
00:39:355 (1,2,4) - deeply recommend to make the sliders not stack ,a little move is ok. that's the whole point of this difficulty
02:15:783 (2) - how about ctrl+G? maybe we can get a better flow current seems really nice to play to me though
chucentry

chucentry wrote:

hi

Ambiguity

00:08:783 (3) - maybe this here x:110 y:180 ? centered is nicer here to emphasize it visually I think and it plays well too

00:18:426 (6,7) - x:312 y:362 ? wouldn't fit the other 1/4 gaps after sliders

01:02:498 (2) - this looks so hard to read. maybe replace too x:292 y:161 still seems okay from testplays I got

02:03:926 (1,2,3) - i think is prefer use other slider art bcuz is so hard to read it if u use the same pattern logic than here 02:01:640 (1,2,3) - 02:02:783 (1,2,3) - yes it's harder to read, but at this point players should have the figured out how this kind of pattern works cause it repeats a few times before

02:16:498 (1,2) - looks so hard to read it. Prefer change it same as first chorus

02:47:069 (1,2,3,4,5) - maybe the star can be like http://puu.sh/tig5j/8d7bb69ed5.jpg yes, did something like that from previous mod


[]

thanks!
posted
from game chat

Chromoxx' Muzukashii
・00:00:783 - delete 00:03:069 - pattern
・00:18:355 - add d? pattern change
・00:27:498 - add d and 00:27:783 - add k? ^
・00:56:498 - add finish 01:01:069 - pattern
・01:48:069 - add d pattern change
・02:10:783 - add finish 02:15:355 - pattern
Chromoxx' Oni
・00:18:640 - add k pattern change
・00:27:783 - add d? ^
・00:47:212 - add k 01:42:069 - pattern?
・02:31:783 (818,819) - change to k 02:29:498 (802,803,804) - ddd→kkk pattern and 02:38:212 ~ you can emphasize drum more
・02:36:354 (850,851) - change to k ^
・02:42:569 (904,905) - delete too difficult?
Chromoxx' Inner Oni
・00:07:783 - delete Because it is quiet place. 00:03:212 - pattern change
・00:17:641 (128,129,130,131,132,133,134,135,136,137,138,139,140,141) - pattern change anything
・00:26:784 (212,213,214,215,216,217,218,219,220,221,222,223,224,225) - ^
・00:31:212 - 00:35:783 - add d 00:33:498 - pattern change
・01:44:212 - 01:46:355 - 01:46:498 - add k? i hear voices?
・01:50:355 - 01:50:640 - 01:50:926 - add d I feel that the difference with oni is small.

good luck ^^
posted
yo

[top diff]
00:09:069 (2) - there's a note on the next blue tick so it's not really consistent with the next kickslider pattern rhythmically
00:11:355 (4,5) - 00:13:640 (4,5,6,7,8) - 00:15:926 (5,6) - etc. not really sure why the rhythms are diff even tho it's the same stuffs
00:13:069 (1,2) - 00:20:498 (4,5) - 00:22:426 (2,3) - these just dont flow as well as ur other similar patterns imo
00:31:355 (1) - ugly overlap i guess, try moving it left more (it's easier to read too) http://puu.sh/tqkcP/971b879a5b.jpg
01:03:212 (1) - the upbeat is a really strong note so i'd suggest avoiding ending it on a slider// maybe this is nice
01:44:498 (1) - from here to 01:49:926 (4) - this section feels really unintuitive to play/ mainly cuz you keep switching from downbeat to upbeat and also vocals to the drums on that antijump
01:51:783 (2) - 01:56:355 (2) - i guess since im an instrumental mapper this skipped snare kinda triggers me lol
01:55:926 (1) - normal sampleset on head
02:05:498 (2) - 02:06:641 (3) - if ur gunna add normal whistles here might as well add it on the other parts too?
02:33:641 (1) - oh this is a sexy slider
02:37:926 (3) - antijump doesnt fit here imo/ rhythm stops for no reason

[Extra]
00:04:641 (1,2) - try ctrl+g?
00:09:069 (2) - same as last diff
00:18:640 (8,1,2) - 1/4 -> 1/2 -> 1/2 er imo that last stacked circle is kinda hard to hit
00:47:355 (1,2,3) - u go from high density rhythms + jumps to this non-existing spacing pattern so its a bit rip lol
00:53:069 (1,2) - this extended slider doesnt really reflect on much + doesnt fit since it's the slow section
01:04:355 (1,2) - switch nc?
01:32:212 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - omg lol wh
02:09:069 (1) - if ur gunna place ur streams like this u should indicate it earlier in the map 00:55:926 (1) -

idk can't really say im a fan of those stacksss, i'd suggest raising ar even by 0.1 since it'd help reading
i do prefer the rhythms chosen in this diff over the top diff tho

[]
stopping for tonight i'll resume tmr or the day after depending on how my assignments progresses turn out lol
posted
Gaia part1

Gaia wrote:

yo

[top diff]
00:09:069 (2) - there's a note on the next blue tick so it's not really consistent with the next kickslider pattern rhythmically yeah but I feel like a kickslider kinda takes away from the more important drums this is all mapped to : /
00:11:355 (4,5) - 00:13:640 (4,5,6,7,8) - 00:15:926 (5,6) - etc. not really sure why the rhythms are diff even tho it's the same stuffs just alternating 2 reasonable rhythms for some variety
00:13:069 (1,2) - 00:20:498 (4,5) - 00:22:426 (2,3) - these just dont flow as well as ur other similar patterns imo seeing how people play these and from my own testplays they still seemed alright
00:31:355 (1) - ugly overlap i guess, try moving it left more (it's easier to read too) http://puu.sh/tqkcP/971b879a5b.jpg ? looks cute as it is right now, being perfectly overlapped with the sliderbody and using the usual overlap spacing
01:03:212 (1) - the upbeat is a really strong note so i'd suggest avoiding ending it on a slider// maybe this is nice I get your point, but considering how much I focus vocals all the time that seems worse to me cause it suddenly has a vocal on a sliderend there. current gives a better vocal => drum transition (because drums stand out so much here)
01:44:498 (1) - from here to 01:49:926 (4) - this section feels really unintuitive to play/ mainly cuz you keep switching from downbeat to upbeat and also vocals to the drums on that antijump a bit maybe, but after the first thing it should be clear how this part works and it makes sense with the song
01:51:783 (2) - 01:56:355 (2) - i guess since im an instrumental mapper this skipped snare kinda triggers me lol
01:55:926 (1) - normal sampleset on head right, changed for all diffs
02:05:498 (2) - 02:06:641 (3) - if ur gunna add normal whistles here might as well add it on the other parts too? if you mean the similar part before chorus 1: no, they are way too different musically. if you mean during this part: no I prefer to have the nwhistles "build up" here and think it works well
02:33:641 (1) - oh this is a sexy slider
02:37:926 (3) - antijump doesnt fit here imo/ rhythm stops for no reason I actually think it works really well to emphasize how much intensity increases again after it. 1/1 gap seems best rhythmically here considering what's on the red tick and not having a held vocal start here or anything. and in contrast to the difficulty of the whole map, even spacing it across the screen would still be way too easy to add any pressure

[Extra]
00:04:641 (1,2) - try ctrl+g? current seems more fitting here considering how weak red tick is and how other movement works
00:09:069 (2) - same as last diff
00:18:640 (8,1,2) - 1/4 -> 1/2 -> 1/2 er imo that last stacked circle is kinda hard to hit yeah but by the time this happens people already played similar rhythms a few times so they should expect it
00:47:355 (1,2,3) - u go from high density rhythms + jumps to this non-existing spacing pattern so its a bit rip lol but that fits so well with the huge change in intensity the song has here o:
00:53:069 (1,2) - this extended slider doesnt really reflect on much + doesnt fit since it's the slow section musically it's similar to 00:51:926 (1) - but this also has a vocal on 00:53:355 - so it shows the difference and builds up rhythm
01:04: 355 (1,2) - switch nc? yeah
01:32:212 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - omg lol wh cute
02:09:069 (1) - if ur gunna place ur streams like this u should indicate it earlier in the map 00:55:926 (1) - first doesn't really offer the possibility to do that. also from what I saw from testplays it seemed alright, even on sightread. if it really becomes I problem I'll probably just stack on 02:08:498 (1) -

idk can't really say im a fan of those stacksss, i'd suggest raising ar even by 0.1 since it'd help reading I get what you mean, but this was intended to be "harder" to read (it's still fairly easy though with 9.3 lol) think higher ar would kill the whole concept. current is already the highest I'd be fine with
i do prefer the rhythms chosen in this diff over the top diff tho

[]
stopping for tonight i'll resume tmr or the day after depending on how my assignments progresses turn out lol
posted
hey from q

Expert
00:00:498 (1) - imo looks better if you stacked on slider instead of having it somewhat on it
00:31:355 (1) - circle sounds better imo
01:24:212 (2) - nc here? since 01:23:926 (1) isnt mapped to vocal, doesn't fit to be same combo with 01:24:212 (2,3,4,5)
02:25:926 (2) - look really our of place here imo. maybe stack with slider end ?
i like the concept of overlaps
toybot
00:09:069 (1,2,3,4) - is reason for different ds then 00:08:498 (2,3,4,5) that its transitioning in to new music ?
00:10:783 (1,2) - make this same as 00:11:498 (1,2,3) ? same music
00:13:069 (1,2) - ^^
00:22:640 (3) - i dont like this overlap, imo its not good aesthetic wise. maybe make it go the same way as 00:22:212 (1) ?
01:02:426 (2,3) - these silenced circles really don't fit in well
01:04:783 (2) - ^
01:07:212 (3) - out of map, but pls keep shape. i really like it
01:31:926 (2) - maybe slider for transition in to vocal ?
01:48:783 (4) - fix blanket with 01:49:498 (3)
01:57:212 (2) - nc here ? since 01:57:212 (2,3,4,5) shouldnt be in same combo as 01:57:069 (1) since its not mapped to vocal

sorry I didn't mod a lot, everything else seemed fine to me
hope the mod helps ! :D
posted
yoyo

[renchon]
00:00:498 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1) - honestly the non existing spacing in this section makes it suuper hard to read i honestly had to look at the timeline to finally understand what was going on here // 00:02:783 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - this part is alright tho, it's the other 2 that's messed up
00:10:926 (2,3,4,5) - 00:13:069 (1,2,3) - these two patterns don't really share the same emphasis even though they're mapped to the same beats, i'd suggest keeping it more consistent imo. (plus doubles are x .x)
00:19:926 (1) - kinda close for a note on a kick
00:25:069 (6) - aaa this flow :x
00:28:021 (2) - i guess it's not as bad when it's a slider but ambiguous rhythm changes are really bad to play :s
00:43:926 (1,2,3) - flow is a bit forced?
00:54:783 (3,4) - a bit close compared to the other 2
01:03:640 (3) - dunno why this is so close to (2)
01:08:355 (2,3) - 01:09:212 (1,2) - s p a c i n g aaa
01:31:355 (4,1,2) - ^
01:35:926 (3,4) - emphasis should be switched imo, 3 is more stressed than 4, also 01:36:498 (1) - can be a jump too
01:52:212 (1,1,1) - ok i know you're following the tiny scratch sound in the back but honestly nobody can hear that unless they slow down to like 25% // not only that it's also a 1/3 so i guarantee u people will break here . lol
01:58:783 (3,4,5,6,1,1,1) - ^ stream into 1/3 is not ok :c for both these sections i strongly suggest using a reverse slider if u dont wanna change ur rhythm
02:14:783 (4) - might wanna curve this down more cuz visually it looks just like the 1/4 in the next pattern
02:33:640 (1,2) - doesnt flow imo

[toybot]
00:11:212 (3,4,1) - 00:13:498 (3,4,1) - these spacing changes r really hard to play imo
00:17:640 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - ^ ok this is really confusing i think
00:30:640 (3) - :S idk i feel like im being annoying saying the same stuffs so ill try to stop lol
01:02:926 (1) - can place this further for more emphasis
01:05:640 (1,2,3) - flow's a bit forced, also the rhythm here isnt consistent with the rest of the chorus
01:09:212 (2) - i guess u wanted that stack zz
01:11:498 (2,3,4) - breaks ur 120 rotate pattern ?
01:35:212 (1) - i wouldnt skip the kick for the extended slider o.o
01:35:640 (3,4) - no reason for kicksliders here either i think
01:38:783 (1,2) - not following anything atm, can ctrl+g rhythm to follow vocals (also emphasizes the snare better too)
02:22:069 (1,2,3,4) - plays awkwardly here
02:36:926 (4,5,6) - yeah id suggest moving this out more, looks like a 1/4

[Expert]
00:10:069 (2) - tooo close imo / try this? >http://puu.sh/tsDhS/fd6cbbd5cd.jpg everything else can be spaced at least a grid away too
00:37:069 (1) - 00:38:069 (1) - u can probably lose a couple of these ncs
00:45:640 (1,2) - ctrl+g these instead
01:35:640 (1,2,1,2) - this back and forth pattern right after the linear pattern plays a bit awkwardly too imo
02:46:355 (2,3,1,2) - the pattern into the stream flows way too sharp

[Insane]
00:47:212 - circle here would b nice
00:58:069 (3,4,1) - flow coud b better here
01:31:926 (1,2,3,4) - this is actually harder to play than it looks, cuz the slider is mapped to a weak vocal voice and then there's a double right after// a bit tricky at first even for experienced players if u askme
02:01:640 (1,2) - 02:02:783 (1,2) - diff spacing i guess o.o

[Hard]
00:31:783 - y leave this blank? breaks ur vocal pattern
01:27:212 (1,2) - ik ur following vocals but in the midst of all this instrumental mapping u have this and it's really nonintuitive
02:18:498 (1,2) - stack?

ez and normal not much to say really so ya

glhf!
posted

SeaRasp wrote:


02:35:212 (3,4,5,6) - Very awkward movement IMO, I think the kicksliders should at least be going a bit in the direction of the following circle. Or having them go all in the same direction. Having 02:35:212 (3,4) - go in a different direction then the other two just doesn't work. i believe it is ok? mmm

kanor wrote:


02:12:926 (1) - ^ 这个跟前面两个圈的flow很不错

chucentry wrote:


01:52:212 (1,1,1) - remove this and make 1/2 part 1/3 is love

01:59:069 (1,1,1) - delete this and continue the stream ^

Gaia wrote:


[renchon]
00:00:498 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1) - honestly the non existing spacing in this section makes it suuper hard to read i honestly had to look at the timeline to finally understand what was going on here // 00:02:783 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - this part is alright tho, it's the other 2 that's messed up adjusted a bit
00:10:926 (2,3,4,5) - 00:13:069 (1,2,3) - these two patterns don't really share the same emphasis even though they're mapped to the same beats, i'd suggest keeping it more consistent imo. (plus doubles are x .x) it's consistent with 00:15:498 (2,3,4,5) - x.x
00:28:021 (2) - i guess it's not as bad when it's a slider but ambiguous rhythm changes are really bad to play :s i think it's ok :s and i like evil patterns
01:08:355 (2,3) - 01:09:212 (1,2) - s p a c i n g aaa fixed the first one, i don't like placing jumps after 1/4 sliders so kept the other one
01:31:355 (4,1,2) - ^
01:52:212 (1,1,1) - ok i know you're following the tiny scratch sound in the back but honestly nobody can hear that unless they slow down to like 25% // not only that it's also a 1/3 so i guarantee u people will break here . lol am i the only one who thinks the 1/3 is very obvious owo, and i like evil stuffs
01:58:783 (3,4,5,6,1,1,1) - ^ stream into 1/3 is not ok :c for both these sections i strongly suggest using a reverse slider if u dont wanna change ur rhythm ^ keep for now ^^


not mentioned means applied, thanks for mods!

http://puu.sh/tsZX2/f4949cac96.osu
posted
i was going to reply yesterday but i lost all of my replies, sorry.. i fixed a ton tho! thx
https://0paste.com/10583.txt
posted
Gaia part2

Gaia wrote:


[Expert]
00:10:069 (2) - tooo close imo / try this? >http://puu.sh/tsDhS/fd6cbbd5cd.jpg everything else can be spaced at least a grid away too but it's the spacing concept of the whole part, this sound after slider always gets low ds cause it's mapping a rather weak sound compared to snare after it
00:37:069 (1) - 00:38:069 (1) - u can probably lose a couple of these ncs will consider, but they all seem necessary either for visuals or for emphasis/changes in the song
00:45:640 (1,2) - ctrl+g these instead spacing for 00:45:498 (3,1) - becomes too high then and movement like this is nice, despite not bneing the most comfortable (the whole parts uses lots of similar movement concepts too)
01:35:640 (1,2,1,2) - this back and forth pattern right after the linear pattern plays a bit awkwardly too imo yes it does, but it's supposed to do that lol 00:40:640 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4) - is similar with vocals and does a similar "awkward movement transition"
02:46:355 (2,3,1,2) - the pattern into the stream flows way too sharp I'm not sure if I want to change this yet, I kinda like how it plays lol. might consider doing something here later

[Insane]
00:47:212 - circle here would b nice pretty weak and breaking rhythm is nice to transition into slow part
00:58:069 (3,4,1) - flow coud b better here seems pretty fitting with other movement to me o:
01:31:926 (1,2,3,4) - this is actually harder to play than it looks, cuz the slider is mapped to a weak vocal voice and then there's a double right after// a bit tricky at first even for experienced players if u askme not really sure here since the whole map is mainly focusing vocals, suddenly emphasizing drums seems to work even less. so current is the better solution I think
02:01:640 (1,2) - 02:02:783 (1,2) - diff spacing i guess o.o yeah but it still makes sense and won't confuse players that can play this the more intense parts of this diff and it looks cute

[Hard]
00:31:783 - y leave this blank? breaks ur vocal pattern cause 00:31:926 - is way more important and if I map a circle here it takes away too much emphasis and I can't really map this beat passively with current rhythm
01:27:212 (1,2) - ik ur following vocals but in the midst of all this instrumental mapping u have this and it's really nonintuitive think the clicking rhythm on 01:27:069 (3,1) - makes the emphasis change intuitive enough?
02:18:498 (1,2) - stack? it's adjusted for autostacking, looks perfectly stacked with 02:17:783 (1) - ingame o:

ez and normal not much to say really so ya

glhf!

thanks again!

[]

updated everything
waiting for taiko now and will probably start looking for standard bn
posted
dis is wot i call a spread
look at me giving suggestions stopping you from finding a BN!!!

[gen]

spreadwise it wud make more sense if from expert onwards the spread is exponentially not like 8.2-8-8-8.7-9 OD. 8-8.3-8.5-8.7-9 makes alot of sense to me for a reasonable spread? Also ur expert is kinda hard for an X in terms of readability so having less od on it might take off a bit of the struggles i had thanks!!!

[ambiguity]

00:33:212 (6) - stack me
01:24:926 (1) - so you seem to aim at covering the vocal mostly in this section, however the more prominent beats in the song e.g. 01:23:926 (1,3) - are sometimes unclickable even tho you do it here. Maybe make the sliderends on 01:24:926 (1) - 01:27:212 (1) - 01:29:498 (1) - these? Making the rhythm more linear dddd
02:32:212 (3,4,5) - increase the spacing on these abit? Since you have the same visible distance between them like you did in the first kiai - yes you had there 0.05x sv more so ds here is a bit larger, but not even noticeable. how about using 1.1x or sth like that? You do it on expert, but not here.

ya besides that im fine with the diff tbh, but in the end its me right.

[extra]

hd players will hate this map aaaa
00:39:355 (1,1) - you didn't nc earlier in the intro for such pattern, so why here? Doesn't make reading easier it makes it harder or thats what u aiming for xd. In highest diff you haven't nc'd here either. Goes for the other ones too in this section
00:47:355 (1,2,3) - they r not correctly stacked.
02:18:640 (2) - in this case it would be nice to have this visible since you slow down the slider here which is not the case on the others you overlap. Just a tiny overlap would help imo to increase the players chances of reacting.
02:36:925 (4) - same thing i said in highest diff.

[expert]

yes it is big cs size and ar 9.2 is just common logic here, but honestly ar 9 plays alot nicer. Just a feeling i had while playing.

00:27:926 (1) - shape of slider kinda thrwos of guard, with the speed up and the shape itself, but the main problem afterwards for me is 00:28:498 (1,2,3) - these getting kinda difficult afterwards because of the slider. How about mapping them with a reverse slider? that wud kinda make sense also for the difficult level.
00:40:640 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4) - 00:45:212 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4) - can you make these two similar in difficulty readingwise? the first one is much harder to read than the other one. As better introduction maybe it cud be clever to make the first one easier to read and the other one harder or them being just the same pattern would work too.
00:32:926 (4) - end is not stacked correctly
01:41:355 (1) - having this the same as 01:40:783 (1) - this pattern, flows abit better into the last pattern of the section. Also wudn't make me shitmiss again aaaa *insert git gud comment*
02:43:069 (2) - can u move the note a bit more upwards - its certainly not offscreen, but it was very far on the outside of everything else you have put down so far.
02:55:783 (1,1) - wouldn't ctrl+h make more sense for movement, as currenct implies movement towards the right side, and ctrl+h to the middle where the last object is placed.

jumps r to similar to mine can't play rip - good enough.

[norm]

00:37:069 (1) - ncing gets inconsistent here. I don't really see a reason to change the ncing as it might be a bit confusing to beginners. Deleting the NC would be the norm here.
01:39:212 (5,4) - rhythm here emphasizes the vocal which you didn't do earlier, when the exact same happens on 01:36:926 - 01:34:640 - these beats. Consider making the rhythm more simplistic, and more consistent.
01:41:069 (4) - wud remove the whistle on end if you change the one above, since having the only whistle of that kind in that part sounds ridiculous.
02:27:212 - lol tbh i was expecting you to use the 1/2 here as vocal is very prominent here. Skipping doesn't feel quite right to me. How about making 02:27:212 - 02:27:783 - clickable? Why Im saying this is because you already emphasized the vocal on 02:26:212 (5,6) - this beat.

COOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
posted

yassu- wrote:

from game chat

Chromoxx' Muzukashii
・00:00:783 - delete 00:03:069 - pattern deleted
・00:18:355 - add d? pattern change
・00:27:498 - add d and 00:27:783 - add k? ^ want to keep the current pattern consistent and not too ntense yet
・00:56:498 - add finish 01:01:069 - pattern added
・01:48:069 - add d pattern change sound here isn't more intense than on the previous repetitions so i'd like to keep it the same
・02:10:783 - add finish 02:15:355 - pattern added
Chromoxx' Oni
・00:18:640 - add k pattern change
・00:27:783 - add d? ^ keeping these to emphasize the big dons more
・00:47:212 - add k 01:42:069 - pattern? the latter has a stronger drum beat, so no
・02:31:783 (818,819) - change to k 02:29:498 (802,803,804) - ddd→kkk pattern and 02:38:212 ~ you can emphasize drum more
・02:36:354 (850,851) - change to k ^ k kkk feels kind of weird here, k ddk is more natural imo
・02:42:569 (904,905) - delete too difficult? keeping the very last section as ongoing 1/2 as a finale effect, not really too difficult since this is the oni.
Chromoxx' Inner Oni
・00:07:783 - delete Because it is quiet place. 00:03:212 - pattern change deleted
・00:17:641 (128,129,130,131,132,133,134,135,136,137,138,139,140,141) - pattern change anything
・00:26:784 (212,213,214,215,216,217,218,219,220,221,222,223,224,225) - ^ keeping the 1 2 1 2 repetition here for consistency
・00:31:212 - 00:35:783 - add d 00:33:498 - pattern change i like the laid back groove the triplets here create and how it gives some extra buildup and emphasis when the intense part starts
・01:44:212 - 01:46:355 - 01:46:498 - add k? i hear voices? added
・01:50:355 - 01:50:640 - 01:50:926 - add d I feel that the difference with oni is small. following the drums here

good luck ^^

thx for modding
posted
Feb

Feb wrote:

dis is wot i call a spread
look at me giving suggestions stopping you from finding a BN!!!

[gen]

spreadwise it wud make more sense if from expert onwards the spread is exponentially not like 8.2-8-8-8.7-9 OD. 8-8.3-8.5-8.7-9 makes alot of sense to me for a reasonable spread? Also ur expert is kinda hard for an X in terms of readability so having less od on it might take off a bit of the struggles i had thanks!!!
will leave that to karen/toybot. think 8.2 on expert is okay cause insane is 7.5 already and the difference to 8 is not that big

[ambiguity]

00:33:212 (6) - stack me this shit keep breaking all over the map help
01:24:926 (1) - so you seem to aim at covering the vocal mostly in this section, however the more prominent beats in the song e.g. 01:23:926 (1,3) - are sometimes unclickable even tho you do it here. Maybe make the sliderends on 01:24:926 (1) - 01:27:212 (1) - 01:29:498 (1) - these? Making the rhythm more linear dddd but my vocals. clickable vocals are cuter
02:32:212 (3,4,5) - increase the spacing on these abit? Since you have the same visible distance between them like you did in the first kiai - yes you had there 0.05x sv more so ds here is a bit larger, but not even noticeable. how about using 1.1x or sth like that? You do it on expert, but not here. they are always using 1x ds on every diff unless I missed something?

ya besides that im fine with the diff tbh, but in the end its me right.

[extra]

hd players will hate this map aaaa
00:39:355 (1,1) - you didn't nc earlier in the intro for such pattern, so why here? Doesn't make reading easier it makes it harder or thats what u aiming for xd. In highest diff you haven't nc'd here either. Goes for the other ones too in this section yeah removed this and 00:41:926 - nc for now
00:47:355 (1,2,3) - they r not correctly stacked. think I fixed it but will probably break again _ -
02:18:640 (2) - in this case it would be nice to have this visible since you slow down the slider here which is not the case on the others you overlap. Just a tiny overlap would help imo to increase the players chances of reacting. wouldn't really fit the overall theme to suddenly overlap this. also if people can play the other things properly this should not be a reall issue for them
02:36:925 (4) - same thing i said in highest diff. same and here it's also needed to fit the slider overlap which only works with 1x ds

[expert]

yes it is big cs size and ar 9.2 is just common logic here, but honestly ar 9 plays alot nicer. Just a feeling i had while playing.
lol the last person that complained about the ar on this wanted me to increase it. while I personally prefer lower ar on maps I think 9.2 is better here cause of the bpm + overlap patterns/cs3
00:27:926 (1) - shape of slider kinda thrwos of guard, with the speed up and the shape itself, but the main problem afterwards for me is 00:28:498 (1,2,3) - these getting kinda difficult afterwards because of the slider. How about mapping them with a reverse slider? that wud kinda make sense also for the difficult level. seems fine to me and not clicking really takes away from the unique rhythm
00:40:640 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4) - 00:45:212 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4) - can you make these two similar in difficulty readingwise? the first one is much harder to read than the other one. As better introduction maybe it cud be clever to make the first one easier to read and the other one harder or them being just the same pattern would work too. patterns are what seemed best in these spots in relation to placement of surruonding objects and second is harder to snap to so they are still kinda balanced
00:32:926 (4) - end is not stacked correctly fixed
01:41:355 (1) - having this the same as 01:40:783 (1) - this pattern, flows abit better into the last pattern of the section. Also wudn't make me shitmiss again aaaa *insert git gud comment* yeah but current makes more sense with 01:40:355 (3,4) - 01:40:926 (2,3) -
02:43:069 (2) - can u move the note a bit more upwards - its certainly not offscreen, but it was very far on the outside of everything else you have put down so far. fine
02:55:783 (1,1) - wouldn't ctrl+h make more sense for movement, as currenct implies movement towards the right side, and ctrl+h to the middle where the last object is placed. but http://i.imgur.com/O4qhW3C.jpg and if I flipped the whole thing movement from 02:55:498 (3,1) - would not fit the section

jumps r to similar to mine can't play rip - good enough.

[norm]

00:37:069 (1) - ncing gets inconsistent here. I don't really see a reason to change the ncing as it might be a bit confusing to beginners. Deleting the NC would be the norm here. yes
01:39:212 (5,4) - rhythm here emphasizes the vocal which you didn't do earlier, when the exact same happens on 01:36:926 - 01:34:640 - these beats. Consider making the rhythm more simplistic, and more consistent. still plays fine and repeating same rhythm 3 times is eww
01:41:069 (4) - wud remove the whistle on end if you change the one above, since having the only whistle of that kind in that part sounds ridiculous. added one on 01:41:783 - for all diffs instead (except gds cause they followed different things)
02:27:212 - lol tbh i was expecting you to use the 1/2 here as vocal is very prominent here. Skipping doesn't feel quite right to me. How about making 02:27:212 - 02:27:783 - clickable? Why Im saying this is because you already emphasized the vocal on 02:26:212 (5,6) - this beat. yeah but drums also stand out much here and making that clickable becomes too dense with 02:26:640 (6,1) - having 1/2 already, even if I mapped it passively

COOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL


thanks
also uploaded taiko updates chromoxx sent me
Please sign in to reply.