forum

aquabluu's Taiko Maps (Taiko Trials Five)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
aquabluu
Are Abaranger Kantan and Futsuu confirmed authentic? Just asking in case: videos for mapping
Kantan
Futsuu

Added all of Cqfuj and DakeDekaane's maps to the database list (link in my sig), plus Necrofantasia ~Arr.Demetori~. Abaranger pending verification
DakeDekaane
Oops, forgot to make names consistent, but yes, I copied the diffs from those videos, lol. Fixed and resubmitted in the Dropbox folder.
P.S.: Dekaranger is still marked as unmapped x_x
Mimineko_old

Chrysoberyl - 黒猫

Guess what? This is the first music me and dialgadu77 collab

dialgadu77 / 黒皇帝 (Soundcloud) x Mimi 猫 = 黒猫

Chrysoberyl is also known as cat's eye too (random music name)

(planning to submit it to Dynamix lol)
Kurokotei

Mimineko wrote:

Chrysoberyl - 黒猫

Guess what? This is the first music me and dialgadu77 collab

dialgadu77 / 黒皇帝 (Soundcloud) x Mimi 猫 = 黒猫

Chrysoberyl is also known as cat's eye too (random music name)

(planning to submit it to Dynamix lol)
lol we should do this more often

(unrelated): mapped KFM for Telecastic fake show and did some minor fixes: http://www.mediafire.com/download/f40ah ... ize%29.osz
Topic Starter
aquabluu
Is it my Oni btw?

DakeDekaane wrote:

Oops, forgot to make names consistent, but yes, I copied the diffs from those videos, lol. Fixed and resubmitted in the Dropbox folder.
P.S.: Dekaranger is still marked as unmapped x_x
Whoops, fixing that posthaste. Also uploaded Abaranger.
Cqfuj
Some other maps here. They are:
Anime:
- Bokura wa Ima no Naka de
- DANZEN! Futari wa Precure, I tried to do the DANZEN! Futari wa Precure Ver. Max Heart but the song used is different from the one in the anime...
- Daydream cafe, I'm not sure about this one as it isn't in the database you've done. Maybe it's because it's a recent one. The map is on Taiko no Tatsujin Murasaki Version if I'm not mistaken.
- My Soul, Your Beats!

Game music:
- GO MY WAY!!, this is the Murasaki Version. Also the Oni on aquabluu's taiko maps is the old version, on Taiko no Tatsujin 9.
- shiny smile, this is the DS2 version
- Symphonic Valkyrie, timing points of the Oni difficulty on aquabluu's taiko maps were wrong, so I corrected them
- THE IDOLM@STER, this is the Murasaki version

All 8 maps are in the "new maps.zip".
Kurokotei

aquabluu wrote:

Is it my Oni btw?
umm nope, it's my Oni I mapped a long time ago and that I fixed timing not so long ago lol
crystalsuicune

Not arsed enough to make a full pic so have a cover instead
Topic Starter
aquabluu
:?

Cqfuj wrote:

Some other maps here. They are:
Anime:
- Bokura wa Ima no Naka de
- DANZEN! Futari wa Precure, I tried to do the DANZEN! Futari wa Precure Ver. Max Heart but the song used is different from the one in the anime...
- Daydream cafe, I'm not sure about this one as it isn't in the database you've done. Maybe it's because it's a recent one. The map is on Taiko no Tatsujin Murasaki Version if I'm not mistaken.
- My Soul, Your Beats!

Game music:
- GO MY WAY!!, this is the Murasaki Version. Also the Oni on aquabluu's taiko maps is the old version, on Taiko no Tatsujin 9.
- shiny smile, this is the DS2 version
- Symphonic Valkyrie, timing points of the Oni difficulty on aquabluu's taiko maps were wrong, so I corrected them
- THE IDOLM@STER, this is the Murasaki version

All 8 maps are in the "new maps.zip".
Ah yes, I'll do some housekeeping on the database tomorrow for the new Murasaki songs~ I'll upload Sayaka's TFS and all these then~ Thanks for all the support :)
Topic Starter
aquabluu
Alright, all done~
Kurokotei
So Norudon2000 is a funkot song
INSOMNIA hype
AxelHino
About time ww

EDIT:I call dibs on mapping it
Topic Starter
aquabluu
:3

it's going to be on vita and AC for sure
Ekaru
I got a Japanese 3DS a few weeks ago. Are the 3DS games good?
Topic Starter
aquabluu
There's precious few things you can get on a JP 3DS that you can't get on a US one if you're willing to wait 6-12 months, but as an owner of both, the JP unit has a few neat things over its US counterpart.

-I'm not going to mention how great having both Taiko 3DS1 and 2 are ^^ They'll probably be the most worth you'll get out of the 3DS.
-If you like dressing up your 3DS Home Menu, get some eShop Credit and download Badge Center. This one allows you to put decorative badges on your Home Menu, while serving no functional purpose, they are adorable. You get lots of stuff, from Mario, to Zelda, Animal Crossing, Tomodachi Life, even Splatoon.
-JPN Home Menu theme shop is also a whole lot more fleshed out than the US one.
-If you can read JP, you will also be able to play many games long in advance from the US versions. Examples (citing currently unreleased games in the US): Yo-kai Watch, Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon, Bravely Second, Monster Hunter X, Rhythm Heaven 3DS and many more
-Also who knows, you might find the odd JPN-exclusive game you'll like (Puyopuyo Tetris being my personal recommendation)
OnosakiHito
Ah, sorry to interrupt your topic aquabluu, just wanted to ask something. lol

https://youtu.be/mJF2cAs_MrI?t=1m2s

Wasn't pipidon's creator crystalsuicune? Or at least drawer.
Ekaru

aquabluu wrote:

-I'm not going to mention how great having both Taiko 3DS1 and 2 are ^^ They'll probably be the most worth you'll get out of the 3DS.
I was asking about those specifically lol, but that answers my question, thanks. :)

I got one primarily because of Digimon and Dragon Quest Monsters, though. Have thoroughly enjoyed both so far along with Yo-Kai Watch 2. I've already gotten enough time out of those to justify the purchase. Go MetalSeadramon! lol.

But yeah I'll order a Taiko 3DS soon then, just gotta figure out which one to go for first since I can't afford both right now...
crystalsuicune

OnosakiHito wrote:

Ah, sorry to interrupt your topic aquabluu, just wanted to ask something. lol

https://youtu.be/mJF2cAs_MrI?t=1m2s

Wasn't pipidon's creator crystalsuicune? Or at least drawer.
Yeah I'm the creator
deadbeat
weird. went i checked into it, i was told it was ballance. i apologize for that
Topic Starter
aquabluu
Well that settles that even though I was off most of the time lol

Ekaru wrote:

aquabluu wrote:

I was asking about those specifically lol, but that answers my question, thanks. :)

I got one primarily because of Digimon and Dragon Quest Monsters, though. Have thoroughly enjoyed both so far along with Yo-Kai Watch 2. I've already gotten enough time out of those to justify the purchase. Go MetalSeadramon! lol.

But yeah I'll order a Taiko 3DS soon then, just gotta figure out which one to go for first since I can't afford both right now...
2, definitely 2. DLC brings the song count to more than double its basic list, the story mode is awesome, crazy number of costumes.
Ekaru
I'll get it soon then, thanks!
Cqfuj
A few more maps here. All maps are in the new_maps folder.
Anime:
- Alright! Heart Catch Precure!, tetsutaro's Oni is included as Oni (Tatsujin)
- Miracle Go! Princess Precure
- Precure 5, Smile go go!
- Precure 5, Full Throttle GO GO!, tetsutaro's Oni is included with minor changes.
- Makasete Splash Star
Game Music:
- Kyun! Vampire Girl, tetsutaro's Oni is included with minor changes.
- Mahou wo Kakete!, this is the THE iDOLM@STER 10th x Taiko 15th version on Murasaki

Also, I think I found an error on the database: there are two lines with Nanori (Tenjou), one on AC11 and the other one on DS3.
Topic Starter
aquabluu
Awhoops, updating this tomorrow~ Have been in a little rough patch for the past few days~
Topic Starter
aquabluu
sorry for the delay, uploaded all seven of your maps, fixed the Nanori (Tenjyou) dupe and updated SORA-I Earthrise and SORA-II Gliese 581 with more accurate offset and full difficulties.
Kurokotei
posting here because I don't want to necro the AoS thread

kors k feat. ЯIRE - Nirvana
Oni 9*

also kors k noticed me *runs*
crystalsuicune
While we're talking about new taikomaps

COOL & CREATE - Omohide Haruharu (from Kantai Otome)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/s9g28 ... ruharu.osz

Because Haruna a best and cutest kanmusu
Kurokotei
Someone said new map?

sasakure.UK - The illegaL QueeN
Oni 10* or 9* idk
Kurokotei
double post because IIDX 23 announced

beatmania IIDX 23 copula
copula.

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS OF SOMETHING WEIRD
crystalsuicune
L-L-LEWD.

That said the logo is like Lincle's,only yellow.

Getting lazy there aren't we?Tsk tsk.
Topic Starter
aquabluu
I think based on the interface, IIDX23 kinda looks like it's based on bees? Like, a bee colony and stuff. The queen being involved in...you know.

P.S. guys if somebody gets Taiko V's audio rips I call dibs on Gimme Choco. I AM IN LOVE WITH THE CHART
crystalsuicune

*is dead*
Kurokotei
crystalsuicune
>inb4 more than one lane
AlyNight

Sayaka- wrote:

https://twitter.com/ikokunokunieda/status/619028330822565888
what should I think of this
Yikes...Did not saw that coming
Kurokotei

wtf namco are you serious
also someone get me a clean rip of Norudon please, I seriously want to map it (the chart is almost normal omg)

EDIT: Norudon2000 map (I really need a better mp3 orz)
OnosakiHito
Sad days.
Topic Starter
aquabluu
We'll have to wait for someone to audio rip V Version I guess.

I want =/= MM :D
Kurokotei

aquabluu wrote:

iirc Firce is mapping it
Coro
I call dibs on TO MAKE THE END OF BATTLE /falcomfanhere
Also Aqua use the original MP3 pls
I'll even cut it for you
The energy demands it
Topic Starter
aquabluu
I'll wait then 8)

Sayaka- wrote:

aquabluu wrote:

iirc Firce is mapping it
if you bump into him ask him to make full set pls
when all the charts are available, of course
show more