forum

aquabluu's Taiko Maps (Taiko Trials Five)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Lokamp
Also here's a curious list from NeoGaf for the Top 500 Used Games Sales in Japan.

Taiko 3DS1 is 22nd, Taiko Wii 5 is 77th, Taiko PSP DX is 108th, Taiko DS 3 is 407th, Taiko Wii 4is 419th and Taiko DS 2 is 492th. Group photo, everybody!
Topic Starter
aquabluu
@tetsu: well they get a break so it's good for them I guess haha (I have a feeling a lot of bombshells are gonna be dropped in the livestream on the 29th though...DonChare song, next Kimidori update or something, new DLC pack for 3DS2 etc.)

@Lok: I didn't know they tracked used game sales wow

also guys who wants the free wallpaper from the Taiko 3DS2 survey
Lokamp
Obligatory side-note (just a personal reminder for updating the blog)- Zeami's Rose songs are being used for the occasional 'Elemental Princes Descended!' (or something like that) 1-day dungeons airing now and then, starting with BRA for the green Arthur (アーサー) (King Arthur, I suppose?).

Weirdly enough, for the 1st one of this series of 'Descended!' (a female Lancelot, for your interest) there wasn't any musical track on that!
crystalsuicune
Too late,not even Tatsh's songs are enough to make me start playing it again.
Topic Starter
aquabluu
tetsu can yo double check the guy who unlocked Yokuderu 2000 on Asian Kimidori? What songs he played and all that?
Cause I swear I fulfilled the conditions and still couldn't unlock (passed Karamari no Hana, Caramel Time and Arumujika ac14.0V in one credit)

>FC
okay.jpg
Lokamp
Chart time! Here is how well Taiko games have performed in last year's top-selling games in Japan list, made once again by NeoGaf from a Media Create research.

Taiko Wii 5 is 23rd, Taiko 3DS 1 is 35th, Taiko Wii U is 105th (ouch), Taiko PSP DX is 175th and Taiko Wii 4 is 354th. Also there is this Taiko Risshiden V from Koei at the spot #574, but that surely isn't a Namco rhythm game xD
tetsutaro
Topic Starter
aquabluu
KONAMI IS INVOLVED IN THIS HOLY SHIT
AxelHino
wha-

( ゚Д゚) !!
Coro
76573 is actually happening?
Never thought I'd live to see the day.

inb4 crystalspaz
tetsutaro
More like 765734+TAITO but still
inb4 Saitama again

EDIT: More news from the August newsletter of AOU (which is the organization BTW)
@aqua: Do I append at your post or just start a new post?
crystalsuicune
I

I MEAN

I JUS

ASJDJSFDAGSD

SKAFGSAHKGFKASGFKSAGFKSAGFKSAGF

*dies*
Topic Starter
aquabluu

tetsutaro wrote:

More like 765734+TAITO but still
inb4 Saitama again

EDIT: More news from the August newsletter of AOU (which is the organization BTW)
@aqua: Do I append at your post or just start a new post?
Start a new one then
crystalsuicune
*still haven't quite recovered from the shock*

WHY ISN'T IT OCTOBER ALREADY
Lokamp
...why extremely exciting stuff like this always pops up when I'm away from any technological device due to uni

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'M SO SPAMMING THE TAIKO TEAM TWITTER FOR AREA 51 ON TAIKO
THE BEST NOT-POP'N KONMAI SONG EVER ON TAIKO
IT MAY ACTUALLY BE A REALITY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Kurokotei
DID I JUST HEAR 76573
OMG AAAAAAAAAAJFJDJDKEKEJDJEKFKDJFJFJFJFJFJFJFJZJZJZJZJ
crystalsuicune

Lokamp wrote:

...why extremely exciting stuff like this always pops up when I'm away from any technological device due to uni

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'M SO SPAMMING THE TAIKO TEAM TWITTER FOR AREA 51 ON TAIKO
THE BEST NOT-POP'N KONMAI SONG EVER ON TAIKO
IT MAY ACTUALLY BE A REALITY

>Area 51

In that case Imma pester them about Far East Nightbird
Topic Starter
aquabluu
and Tenkuu no Yoake Alstroemeria from me XDDDDDD

EDIT: woot 32000th post
wasonz
I can't download map from this btw when is that link update latest

Can someone give me a mirror link ? :(

32001th post \:D/
Topic Starter
aquabluu
I can access the page just fine? Which maps in particular?
tetsutaro
Nothing has changed at the site so the problem is not there
(BTW it's literally, like no one mapped authentic for like since the last AC0 update)

PS. I'll answer you here because it's no secret anyway
I just map a lot of authentic Taiko and influenced heavily by them. Heck I mod with heavy reference to authentics too
tetsutaro
http://taikoblog.namco-ch.net/blog/2014/08/828_2.html
Three words: Tatsh live appearance
(with new song and also this Professor Sakamoto guy)
Lokamp
Already posted it! Help with grappar fixes, if you want xD
AxelHino

[I]MMoRTal[S] wrote:

maybe you're using google chrome? try accessing it through mozilla. Works for me~ :3
crystalsuicune

tetsutaro wrote:

http://taikoblog.namco-ch.net/blog/2014/08/828_2.html
Three words: Tatsh live appearance
(with new song and also this Professor Sakamoto guy)
Is the stream link out yet?I need to timeshift this in case I'm around to see the whole thing
tetsutaro
Stream link is tomorrow they say?

In other news, Red Rose Evangel, Haryu, Sanpo Ura and Kero(9) and more for Taiwan Tourney 2014 Finals
http://taikotime.blogspot.hk/2014/08/ta ... w-out.html
tetsutaro
http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv190460662

Bam link. Now timeshift or whatever
Topic Starter
aquabluu
pissed that news of next 3DS2 DLC pack isn't being announced and it's not on the stream either
wasonz

AxelHino wrote:

[I]MMoRTal[S] wrote:

maybe you're using google chrome? try accessing it through mozilla. Works for me~ :3

Worked ! Thanks ~
:)
tetsutaro

aquabluu wrote:

pissed that news of next 3DS2 DLC pack isn't being announced and it's not on the stream either
No one says it will not be on just yet. We still have a whole week of possible tweets and (surprise) blog posts.

Also @Lok: really?
tetsutaro
Hmm 3DS2 DLC eh?

http://www.plurk.com/p/kbkgmk

Soprano! Black Rose Apostle! EXPLOSIVE Rogue Raruko!
Also EineKleine Conan JoJo Lupin78

EDIT: wikihouse says Lupin78 will have Ura!?
AxelHino
booooo
booooo
booooo
booooo
booooo

Also, dlc chapters with charas from other games actually make sense because of the space-time travel thing
Topic Starter
aquabluu
Confirmed both Lupin and BRA have Uras! XDD

I am appeased
tetsutaro
A little bit different today. Comment is grateful :)
AxelHino
Lokamp
@tetsutaro: 'really' on what? I sorta lost this thread's know yet again...

If it's about wanting Area 51 on Taiko yes, I'm really determined to see that song on Taiko.
If it's about the latest 3DS 2 DLC pack yes, I truly think it's an abysmal load of crap.

I mean come on, PSP DX at this point already gave out two brand new Namco Originals in two months, while the only things we are getting for a Nintendo portable console's DLC content are priced console repeats upon repeats (except CF songs)
tetsutaro
Aww that video never finish processing :( Basically it's Dokadoka as a Ouendan Normal (note not osu Standard)

@Lok: Wii U2. Not that I care too much because no Wii U thank you

Also at a business perspective, PSPDX was before AC0, so when new 765ori comes out it is the fastest way to score money
But now AC0 so yeah.
Topic Starter
aquabluu
IMO they have to ration their new compositions already because their team aren't as big as Bemani's, and both AC and CS support additional song insertion. There might probably be a few new things for 3DS2, but never in the same volume as PSPDX
crystalsuicune
IDK,Namco seems to be doing a fair job getting outside help,and at times they could get ex-Namco staff to help out for a bit
Topic Starter
aquabluu
show more