forum

aquabluu's Taiko Maps (Taiko Trials Five)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
aquabluu
I grabbed them all already (the music files) Still waiting for Usagi and the remaining new originals.
crystalsuicune

OnosakiHito wrote:

I'm still happy about the two avatars you made 3 years ago for christmas, crystalsuicune.
Aww shit niggu that reminds me

Christmas avatar palooza round 3

SOON...
Lokamp
Has someone here claimed Pastel Sealane already? If not, I might take that until we wait for the new NOs
tetsutaro
Yo new pack! The 765 Commemorate Pack is basically the songs available free for play back when they passed 76.5m download.
Now you can have them forever for money! Still 600 yens but 6 songs - A steal according the the Taiko ppl

1.伝説の祭り Densetsu no Matsuri
2.季曲 ~Seasons of Asia~ Kikyoku ~Seasons of Asia~
3.パステル ドリーム Pastel Dream
4.百鬼夜行 Hyakki Yakou
5.新世界より From the New World
6.ハンガリー舞曲第5番 Hungarian Dance No. 5
Topic Starter
aquabluu

Lokamp wrote:

Has someone here claimed Pastel Sealane already? If not, I might take that until we wait for the new NOs
I wanted to but realized I already took 3 songs so you can have it.
OnosakiHito

crystalsuicune wrote:

Aww shit niggu that reminds me

Christmas avatar palooza round 3

SOON...
This time, Utsuho's arm canon for me, please! Haha
Maybe you would also like to draw one bigger picture where everyone's don from the old (+new?) people appears in a x-mas ambience.
AxelHino
Ooooooooh christmas avatars yay :3
Also if there's a mby coming up don't forget my 2 songs I submitted long ago (okay not THAT long but you get the idea) :P
Topic Starter
aquabluu
You're going to need to remind me...after that Internet fiasco I lost my bearings on what should be featured lol
Lokamp
blaarg

Pastel Sealane 9* Oni
Topic Starter
aquabluu
tetsutaro
blaarg (nope

iOS gets Oshiete Kumatomo free until December 8! Will delete.

Also wikihouse is now saying Miracle Travel and Itsuka Itsuka are no-delete limited DL.
Care to confirm? Because I am just lost.

EDIT: Oh looks like this image kinda proves it? It still got Miracle Travel.
Topic Starter
aquabluu
...how do I tell this guy that the fail BGM in the only ripped version of Usagi no Shippo on Youtube is a huge boner killer

Lokamp
Nah, that statement is just wrong. For me it was more of a moskito bite after a fresh sundae- it doesn't affect your overall sensation of the dessert, but after all you would not have lost that much of flavor in general (as if that sunday had that much flavor to begin with)

What has been more a cock-tease for me was the fail BGM ending for Yuugao no Kimi's fabuloso seq-KO-HEY I KNOW IT'S YOU SHOW YOUR FACE ALREADY
crystalsuicune
Toss over the audio file,I'll see if I can edit out the SFX using audacity
Topic Starter
aquabluu
...this doesn't look like something you can easily edit out though :|

Lokamp
http://www.jbg-ongakuin.com/jbgnews/2013/11/21303.php

Post in the JBC Music School website about the songs they made for Taiko games so far, and lookie-lookie
they even made the recent Usagi no Shippo and Robot Rock'n'Roll!

Uh, and the Theme of Alexander is composed by bermei.inazawa. No wonder why it's so awesome!
The singer is someone nick-named Shirokami ShinShiro (白神真志朗)
tetsutaro
http://dic.nicovideo.jp/a/%E7%99%BD%E7%A5%9E%E7%9C%9F%E5%BF%97%E6%9C%97

白神真志朗 / Shirakami Majiro, lyricist, composer, arranger, vocalist, bassist, recording and mixing engineer, designer, visual jockey.

Same birthday as Hank, as talented as Hank. Is that Hank's alternate title in Japan lol
tetsutaro
@MBY: inb4 "clap clap clap" actually means ****** ***********. Way to make it G-rated lol
Topic Starter
aquabluu

tetsutaro wrote:

@MBY: inb4 "clap clap clap" actually means ****** ***********. Way to make it G-rated lol
lololololololol inorite

Didn't want to reference it though :P
crystalsuicune
I thought it was obvious that it means holding hands

Aaaaaaah! Too lewd!

lel
Mimineko_old
clap clap clap means hand clapping and thats it =D
Anyway PV will be out soon in this week
tetsutaro
yeahrite there is a thing called google mister

Anyway confirming P4A songlist:
tetsu's foray into Project for Awesome 2013
Project for Awesome: is a two-day event where the YouTube community celebrates the great work of many charities and NGOs to decrease worldsuck. http://www.projectforawesome.com/
Charity: Close The Gap http://www.close-the-gap.org/
Perks: For every comment, 5 likes or 50 views on the P4A video I will make one diff by January 15 2014.
Songlist:
[Original Mix] Terminal 110
[Original Mix] Sky
[Original Mix] Sunny Day

[Rhythm Game Music] The Blocks We Loved
[Rhythm Game Music] Holy Knight
[Rhythm Game Music] Bloody Purity
[Game Music] Ruins stage from Puyopuyo-n
(the Puyo Puyo 7 ver.)
[Game Music] Insanity of Dark Arle

Still looking for ways to actually make the video though (dude you have 2 weeks left)

Also @aqua: Can I possibly get a little shoutout at the December 14 MBY (if there will be one)?
Topic Starter
aquabluu
^ Sure. Do remind me a little closer to the day though.
Lokamp
Forecasting tomorrow's emptiness of this forum thread, I'll just post this: earlier in the day on twitter, the TT said that there will be 2 huge updates about Momoiro Version!

Get hyped.
crystalsuicune
Oh BTW

Since it's December (which means it's almost Christmas)
It's time for the annual

CHRISTMAS AVATAR GIVEAWAY PALOOZA!!!!!

Basically I'll be available for making Christmas avatars until the 17th (when I pop back home and need to pretend that I don't have a tablet)
Just post here or throw me a PM if you want an avvie :3
tetsutaro
Almost Christmas eh?

Can we have Jingle Bells and Joy to the World for SotW because they are like the biggest difficulty troll in the history of Children/Folk
(and Variety if you considered them kinda merged after Wii5)
I mean that many triples for 3*? 13-katsu stream for 6*? And that was Gen2 at best we are talking about.
Topic Starter
aquabluu
Wow those are rare. I haven't even watched their videos :P I'll go have a look.
tetsutaro
Kurokotei
Then Crystal is it possible to have Malchut on my Christmas avatar please? Thanks!
Lokamp
If I'm not wrong, OnosakiHito made a request a page ago...

OnosakiHito wrote:

This time, Utsuho's arm canon for me, please! Haha
Maybe you would also like to draw one bigger picture where everyone's don from the old (+new?) people appears in a x-mas ambience.

Plus, if you don't mind, can I have an X-Mas '13 avvy with a Pink Panther drum, please? xDDD
Coro
A little off-topic, but can someone help me translate Chu Chu Tonight (the Reflec Beat song)?
Japanese lyrics here: http://vjarmy.com/wiki/index.php/Chu_Chu_Tonight

I need Romanji and English, it's for a project I'm working on. Thanks~
(You can PM me or put it here, either is fine)
Lokamp
Too bad I'm not helpful for this, buddy ^^"

Speaking of other, the Taiko Team announced on Taiko Wii U's Miiverse dev room page the release date of the next DLC batch: December 11th. Once I come back, I'll show photo evidence from the Miiverse browser version!

EDIT: And here it is! Yaaaaay.

EDIT 2: Really. Fucking really.
crystalsuicune

Too lazy to resize
Coro
Thanks crys~
crystalsuicune
http://taikoblog.namco-ch.net/blog/2013 ... ver_5.html
Blah blah blah data transferring blah blah My-Don system now closer to Wii U's blah blah blah NEW SONGS REVEALED IN AFTERNOON UPDATE blah blah
inb4 it's licenses I don't give a crap about blah
tetsutaro
Data transfer: As always keeping most of everything else, only clearing Don Points and master rankings (scores kept but not counted)
AC0M costume will be a three-part scheme (body/head/face), one less than Wii U1 but a lot better so yeah.
New title match function, sth like RB with the two part thing?
Retiring a lot of titles, renaming a lot of titles, and sth else to do with the tourney titles.
Ranking: now by national and by area (final nail in not exporting again no thank you 765)
Also newer records will rank higher in the case of same scores

New songs speculations: Most probably 75% of Wii U1 new J-POP and Anime + Amachan + XY + Shokou?

Also @crystal: Baldanders from Puyo Puyo please? [ref] [ref] [ref]

EDIT: Here comes
▼J-POP▼
新 ももいろ太鼓どどんが節 / ももいろクローバーZ Momoiro Taiko Dodon-ga Bushi
新 あまちゃん / オープニングテーマ Amachan (eh?)
新 Flower Song
新 インベーダーインベーダー Invader Invader

▼アニメ▼
新 KIRA☆Power / 「アイカツ!」より
新 ウルトラマンギンガの歌 Ultraman Ginga no Uta
新 ロックン・ハート! / 「たまごっち!ゆめキラドリーム」より Rocking Heart!
新 みらくる☆トラベル / 「たまごっち!みらくるフレンズ」より Miracle Travel
新 マジLOVE2000% / 「うたの☆プリンスさまっ♪ マジLOVE2000%」より Maji LOVE 2000% (noooooooo)

▼ボーカロイド曲▼(VOCALOID(ボーカロイド)はヤマハ株式会社の登録商標です。)
新 いーあるふぁんくらぶ / みきとP feat.GUMI・鏡音リン Yi-er Fan Club (yesssssssssssssss)
新 脳漿炸裂ガール / れるりり feat.初音ミク・GUMI Noshou Sakuretsu Girl

▼ゲームミュージック▼
新 ポケットモンスター X・Y / トレーナー戦メドレー Pokemon XY
新 くらえ!ブットバースト!! / 「友情装着!ブットバースト 」より Kurae! Butto Burst!!
新 Honey Heartbeat ~10 Stars Mix~ / 「アイドルマスター」より
新 Wings of Tomorrow (Tatsujin Mix) / 「GOD EATER 2」より
新 The Windmill Song / 「風のクロノア」より (Klonoa? that's new... and old)
新 Pastel Sealane / 「ブレイザー」より
新 アサルトBGM1 Assault BGM1
再 戦え!T3防衛隊 ~GDI mix~ / 「TANK!TANK!TANK!」より Tatakae! T3 Boueitai ~GDI mix~ (funny TT blog just did the lyrics yesterday)

▼ナムコオリジナル▼
新 東京特許キョ許可局局長!! Tokyo Tokkyo Kyo Kyokakyoku Kyokucho (dafuq)
新 うそうそ時 Uso-uso Doki

Tokyokyo(ry is by MOES of Dokimunekyu
Uso-uso Doki is by Inoue Bona of Koi no Shohousen, yaaaaaaay~
Lokamp
Oh boy, we sure have to lock somehow the TT blog- I know someone who would make another incredible spaz post about one of these songs above... xD

Also, it's finally noice to see that Namco is actually employing past contest winners for NOs instead. Sure, I'm asking myself why of all the people around they have asked to... Taiko-Garfield here for new songs but hey, at least this is a step forward. Good job!

(also really thanks for the avatar crystal!)
Kurokotei

dialgadu77 wrote:

Then Crystal is it possible to have Malchut on my Christmas avatar please? Thanks!
tetsutaro
Waitwaitwait This Pokemon XY is a new Pokemon XY, it is a Trainer Battle Medley
Was going to shrug it off then realizing this
Topic Starter
aquabluu
ポケットモンスター X・Y / トレーナー戦メドレー Pokemon XY
BRB FANGASMING KDSFGBKLSRBGKSGNGNBLENGBLJEANGAKL;EBLERJNG;;KQENBGLEHGLJKJEHLGJAHERLKJHASDLKGJHADLGJHERLIHEIGHQLREIGHLEARKGHLKSDFGKASDHGIUSDNBLGKZFNKLGZFURNBNLSKWEIHAEQKEHNKRBGSIKUERHFSLBENLGHKERNBGKJDKJBGLKSADBGSA;LDKGHSDLK;SADKGHJLNG;ISDO;IOSDHGIKDNSGSNDLGKB
DFBLKSNDFBKL;SDNGLKSDNG'/OISNGIRGIORNG;OIEHRNKGI;ASHDGIOHRHKSERIGHRIO;GHIO;AERHJNIOEWHNRGIORAHJ;GKJDNFGKLFGKSR;GIREHNGO;ISREHNG;IOREHNGOIERHWNGIO[WH5IOG[H45NOI;GLRK;GIHNO;REIGH;SHIOASROGISERNJGOHJENRGIKJHNERIO;GKNERIOGB;IORKEIHGLRGHWLIUERHGLIUO;ERKHGILK
show more