forum

aquabluu's Taiko Maps (Taiko Trials Five)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Lokamp
Don't look at me- you know I can use only Google Translate to read stuff ^^"
tetsutaro
Back to Wii U: The customization options may be the most elaborate of all current releases
You can choose a hat + a body part + a face make-up + side patterns + 3 color schemes
Even with as few as 10 variations each, there can already be millions of possibilities

Also, still speculations, but the top bar could mean you can store as many as 8 of your creations

Lokamp
From which magazine this comes from? We need some source names before we re-post this on TT...
tetsutaro
reposted from wikihouse
Lokamp
Ah, now I see those

According to this picture, over 1600 customizable combinations will be available for Don-chan's outfit haha
tetsutaro
1676億 = 167.6 billion is more like the number of permutations different configurations possible.

That is like in average 40+ variations in each category.
Topic Starter
aquabluu
What magazine is this? Based on the manga strip they showed it's most likely Famitsu DS+Wii though.
tetsutaro

@taiko_team wrote:

おはドーン!太鼓チームのエトウです!今日は木曜日なので、この後11時半ごろに開発日記を更新します!全国大会決勝大会の直前ということで、決勝開催前の最後のお知らせを掲載します!ドンだー必見です!それでは〜今日も一日がんばるドン!よろしくだドーン!
Good morning-don! This is Etou from the Taiko Team! Today, on Thursday, we will have a blog update later at around 11:30! With the tournament finals imminent, there will be last-minute notices before that! All donders must read it! [...]
Hey I thought they said no blog post this Thursday?

Oct 22 post wrote:

みなさんこんにちは。太鼓チームのエトウです。
開発日記の定期更新日である木曜日ではありませんが Although it (Oct 22) is not Thursday, the sceduled blog update day
10月26日に開催予定である
「ドンだー!日本一決定戦2013」の決勝大会における
台風の影響についてご連絡いたします。
Oh OK. A little mistranslation here.

EDIT: Also round three of 76.5 celebrations: more limited time songs! Pastel Dream / Hyakki Yakou / Hungarian Dance No. 5. Also ends Oct 28 18:00. Hungarian has a star cut from 8 --> 7
Lokamp
...again, Lokamp isn't a seal of quality with JP translations, get over it haha

EDIT: 4gamer.net article about Taiko Wii U, showing more pics in smexy graphics, obligatory returning custom dancers and some new default songs (specifically, Highschool-love! for GM and some Classic songs)
AxelHino
ANO HI KARA
tetsutaro
Entrance of the frigging Gladiators. Really 765? Are you f*cking kidding me 765?
You know I am being wishy-washy about buying Wii U and you give me this as a decisive factor?

...sorry, c********** in the brains
Anyways Yuujou Pop (50 combo) and Radetzky March (1 play) as unlockables

Also you can take pictures of your 1-out-of-167-billion Don-chan creation and share it over the Miiverse
Lokamp
Hey, it's first-hour unlockables we're still talking about. Clearly they want to save the better stuff for later, haha
crystalsuicune
http://wiiu.taiko-ch.net/songlist/

Update on WiiU site,but I'm sure it's nothing we don't already know
Topic Starter
aquabluu
They'll probably spread some of the good stuff on the monthly DLC. Profits and whatnot.
tetsutaro
Bahamut's store page recently started listing Wii U1, but currently shown as "sold out" wwwww

Anyway AC0S listing: how are you going to show deleted songs now that they are really deleted?
Topic Starter
aquabluu
I have something in mind for that. Just have to wait for me to update the listing.
tetsutaro
BOOM. Postponed.

And most probably not only for 1 or 2 weeks.

EDIT: Official blog post: http://taikoblog.namco-ch.net/blog/2013/10/2013_4.html
Topic Starter
aquabluu
God, that is really bad.
crystalsuicune
OK rumours say that there might be a very slight sliver of hope left for Taiwan to somehow get the new AC

But it's still just rumours (and a shaky one at that) so take this with a kilo of salt
Topic Starter
aquabluu

crystalsuicune wrote:

OK rumours say that there might be a very slight sliver of hope left for Taiwan to somehow get the new AC

But it's still just rumours (and a shaky one at that) so take this with a kilo of salt
There has to be a reason for Namco to suddenly open distribution of 300 new Sorairo cabinets. I've been keeping my fingers crossed that those 300 are not meant for Japan haha (if even one of those 300 makes it to Malaysia....oh god please please please)
Mimineko_old

aquabluu wrote:

crystalsuicune wrote:

There has to be a reason for Namco to suddenly open distribution of 300 new Sorairo cabinets. I've been keeping my fingers crossed that those 300 are not meant for Japan haha (if even one of those 300 makes it to Malaysia....oh god please please please)
It will usually happen like this:

Taiwan
HK
Singapore

but not Malaysia

EDIT: DEA in Malaysia is a miracle already
tetsutaro
*checks*
Bahamut Taiko board suddenly has other people oAo
But no hype of AC0 as of yet (except ppl asking when they expect to go to Japan)
Maybe leave source so that we can kick up sth there now?

FYI TW people have already approached their large scale chain operators 3 years ago and their reply was 765 not giving network access.
And then that discussion ended up speculating 765 despise TW for having fake Taiko cabs since the past decade.

EDIT: Bored so went searching "Taiko no Tatsujin" with "Taiwan" (in Japanese) on Twitter.
Most of them are still about dem fake cabinets lol. I thought they were all gone after some kind of raid and whatever.
Kinda picks back up my only trip to Taiwan I was so not savvy I got cheated with a CS Anime 1.

Also a lot of Woolala idky. At least more than what I imagine. Also sorry for ranty idk wtf I am doing with my time now lol
Topic Starter
aquabluu

Mimineko wrote:

It will usually happen like this:

Taiwan
HK
Singapore

but not Malaysia

EDIT: DEA in Malaysia is a miracle already
Oh well a man can dream :|
Lokamp
In other news, GUMI dancers (+ costume) is finally confirmed for Taiko Wii U from after its website's latest update. The Dragon Quest X recycled song will also have a different custom dancers set (= the one which is being used for the arcade version)

tetsutaro
Just when I feel something is wrong... the 76.5m campiagn extends to Nov 5 12nn

EDIT: Too lazy to new post, so ha~jimaru don

@taiko_team wrote:

さて、本日はここらで失礼します!明日は木曜日ですので開発日記を更新しますー!!11月のAC版太鼓の達人情報はまだ発表していませんでしたよね・・・?ということで明日は・・・!?お楽しみに♪ではでは本日も1日ありがとうございました!また明日だドーン! #taiko765 Excuse me about today, but tomorrow's Thursday and time for blog update! We haven't covered November's news on AC0 yet...? So tomorrow's gonna be...!? […]
Everyone knows you're going to stop DonChare for the Dec13 update.
Topic Starter
aquabluu
I'm more interested in what they want to do with the extra arcade cabinets. I really hope they at least show outside Japan, even if Malaysia doesn't get it, if Singapore does then close enough.
tetsutaro
Singapore is good. I could be going to SG more probably than Japan or Taiwan.
tetsutaro
http://taikoblog.namco-ch.net/blog/2013/10/ac11.html

BAM New song: 時空庁時空1課 / Jikuuchou Jikuuichika (lit. Space-time Office Space-time Division 1)
Sounds a bit like Mister Professor.

The last time we stopped DonChare we end with a brand new song (Boku wa Synthe), so yeah fair enough
Lokamp
Dat preview
it sounds Dormir as shit xD
Topic Starter
aquabluu

tetsutaro wrote:

Singapore is good. I could be going to SG more probably than Japan or Taiwan.
dude you're in HK that's just as likely, if not more likely than Singapore, to get Taiko HD
crystalsuicune

Lokamp wrote:

Dat preview
it sounds Dormir as shit xD
................SHIT IT DOES

No wait
It's more like a mix between dormir and Qrispy Joybox to me for some reason
tetsutaro
We now interrupt the new song hype with a new iOS pack of old licensed songs.

「大ヒット!やみつきぱっく」/ "Big Hit! Addicting Pack"
1. Butterfly (Kimura Kaela, not Kumi Kouda)
2. 愛をこめて花束を / Ai wo Komete Hanataba wo (Superfly)
3. POP STAR (Ken Hirai)
4. ドラマチック / Dramatic (Honey and Clover)
5. PEACH (Ai Otsuka)
tetsutaro
jkjk1k tomorrow. A lot of ppl are confirming unlock on Twitter already.
Thank god it's a Saturday, November 2 is, so more chances of quick videos on the YouTubes.

Also this idk what it is exactly but it has Don-chan and probably TT should talk about it.
Something about Akihabara and pirated stuff. (The way the post says "海賊版/pirate version" sounds like ONE PIECE or sth lol)
http://www2.accsjp.or.jp/activities/2013/actives113.php

EDIT: So the Japanese police are starting an anti-piracy campaign, renewing the warning banners against pirated software and products, softmod game cards etc at Akihabara with the addition of Chinese versions (simplified lol), and invited Don-chan and Airou from MonHun franchise to advertise.
crystalsuicune
Sooooooo....stuff that has nothing to do with us.
Wooooooo.
Lokamp
I mean there's no one in the world who hacked any console to play games on a region-locked console
tetsutaro
...OK then. Have this then.

4/6/8/9 (836)

Opening plays a bit like mmnk's Cookie song ending
And then hloy friggin ddk kkd and kkd kdd and ending breakdown with doubles and 12ths
Still more like mid 9* in Gen2 and somehow safe from cut across and stayed low 9*.
crystalsuicune
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/1383297991

Oh look new CM

Nothing we don't already know,but the BGM's the opening theme I think
tetsutaro

crystalsuicune wrote:

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/1383297991

Oh look new CM

Nothing we don't already know,but the BGM's the opening theme I think
Yes there is. Two new DLC: Cruel Angel's Thesis and INVADER INVADER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
(but no artist so possibly cover)

But since 765 already broke with Entrance(ry so yeah >:(
Plus possibly paid download
betawatcher
*pops in* MAP FOR THE DORMIR SONGPLSPLSPLS
Lokamp
If someone hasn't claimed it yet, I want to map this beauty for myself <3

show more