forum

aquabluu's Taiko Maps (Taiko Trials Five)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Lokamp

tetsutaro wrote:

Kanjani Eight songs
Thanks for the heads-up, but here the truly new ones are the last two ones you've listed; the others were in the Promotional Songs list before you noticed that... ^^"
crystalsuicune

aquabluu wrote:

@Axel: Can I save yours for later? I have five charts here already. You'll be the first one on the next feature.
I'll go for Fuushikaden next time then because Zeami
crystalsuicune

Gettan shit done
Topic Starter
aquabluu

tetsutaro wrote:

http://www.usn.co.jp/new.html
The Dec '13 update will take on MomoClo collab elements, including the song Momoiro Dodon-ga Bushi and promotion video(s)
876 is also releasing another batch of Sorairo cabinets, possibly in preparation for the Dec '13 update
Also 876 will hold business product shows later October~early November, so maybe more leaks then
Okay, having a collab song is one thing, but an entire firmware update revolving around them? Holy crap.
Mimineko_old

crystalsuicune wrote:

Gettan shit done
#Vallisneria #Jomanda #DJ Yoshitaka
crystalsuicune
mimipls
tetsutaro
Not sure if I want to buy Wii U1 now when it looks like Nagaigoto Puzzle and Unagi no Tamashii Rock are very possible candidates of revival.
They are the only NO songs to start with ね and う as seen in the live show "leak"
(except Neko Kujira which already seen revival in Wii3 and Wii5 so yeah)

/Dude get back to modding/PuyoQuest/assignments/whatever OK
crystalsuicune
Considering Manco's track record with revivals vs AC ports we really want vs actual new stuff,this might be possible.

*sigh*
Topic Starter
aquabluu

tetsutaro wrote:

Not sure if I want to buy Wii U1 now when it looks like Nagaigoto Puzzle and Unagi no Tamashii Rock are very possible candidates of revival.
They are the only NO songs to start with ね and う as seen in the live show "leak"
(except Neko Kujira which already seen revival in Wii3 and Wii5 so yeah)

/Dude get back to modding/PuyoQuest/assignments/whatever OK
Well there's always DLC. And Manco basically sold me instantly after XY Medley, new Kikyoku and half of my Sorairo NO wishlist are already in the game.
Lokamp
Well, after starting this post with the angelic words of 'I'M CLAIMING CALCULATOR ONI TO MAP', here are the CreoFuga songs's two last videos!

A crummy-ass song from a crummy-ass recommended guy! This Oni feels like the ungraceful child of Bambini and Nightmare Survival, though
Another missed opportunity of special combo counters with 774 notes!

And here is Calculator instead. Not so much hard as I would have imagined, but the patterns are ipnotic as hell and I luvvit <3
At least this one has a special max combo number, geez (777 notes)

Now if you excuse me I have a Paperwaite to train
tetsutaro
また、ソライロVer.以外の太鼓の達人では、(1)の曲に加えて、以下の曲も遊べなくなります。
Also, in addition to the songs in (1) (=Sailor-fuku etc.), the following songs will not be playable on versions other than Sorairo ver.

(2)ソライロVer.以外の太鼓の達人で遊べなくなる楽曲 (2) Songs not playable outside Sorairo version
◆「夏祭り」Natsu Matsuri
◆「天体観測」Tentai Kansoku
◆「TRAIN‐TRAIN」
◆「スーパーマリオブラザーズ」Super Mario Bros.

http://taiko.namco-ch.net/taiko/question/
A bit confused, regarding whether this means Natsu Matsuri will be deleted on the way to Dec '13?
crystalsuicune

Lokamp wrote:

Well, after starting this post with the angelic words of 'I'M CLAIMING CALCULATOR ONI TO MAP', here are the CreoFuga songs's two last videos!

A crummy-ass song from a crummy-ass recommended guy! This Oni feels like the ungraceful child of Bambini and Nightmare Survival, though
Another missed opportunity of special combo counters with 774 notes!

And here is Calculator instead. Not so much hard as I would have imagined, but the patterns are ipnotic as hell and I luvvit <3
At least this one has a special max combo number, geez (777 notes)

Now if you excuse me I have a Paperwaite to train
Dat SofLan
Topic Starter
aquabluu
@Lokamp: Oh wow, putting that on the blog now :D

tetsutaro wrote:

また、ソライロVer.以外の太鼓の達人では、(1)の曲に加えて、以下の曲も遊べなくなります。
Also, in addition to the songs in (1) (=Sailor-fuku etc.), the following songs will not be playable on versions other than Sorairo ver.

(2)ソライロVer.以外の太鼓の達人で遊べなくなる楽曲 (2) Songs not playable outside Sorairo version
◆「夏祭り」Natsu Matsuri
◆「天体観測」Tentai Kansoku
◆「TRAIN‐TRAIN」
◆「スーパーマリオブラザーズ」Super Mario Bros.

http://taiko.namco-ch.net/taiko/question/
A bit confused, regarding whether this means Natsu Matsuri will be deleted on the way to Dec '13?
Huh? I think they wouldn't ever delete their staple song off the list though :|
tetsutaro
And the mystery titles are:

Hurtling Boys --> 猪突猛進ボーイズ [chototsumoushin boys] / reckless boys
Calculator --> 電算ドンだー [densan donder] / calculator donder
Calamari Karamari no Hana --> カラ鞠のユカリ [karamari no yukari] (because the voc. used)
crystalsuicune
http://taikoblog.namco-ch.net/blog/2013 ... .html#more

Info for tournament finals and other shit that has nothing to do with us

Hold on why am I still awake
tetsutaro

Yuugen notes wrote:

・お友達の分のカードを持ってきてもらうこともOKとします。You can also get it on your friends' cards on his/her behalf
Let's imagine that someone took like 20 cards to the reader XD

EDIT: @Natsu Matsuri: According to wikihouse, the four songs will not be playable in cabinets still running AC0 and AC0K for some reason.
tetsutaro
Saitama Area is DAN + DEBSTEP + Ura Venomous lol, expect no less from the signature prefecture eh?
Kyushuu B is possibly the easiest with Oozora + Tsundere. Shame it ended with PRF

Mimineko_old
new music:

nothing related to Trauma Center
Lokamp
nothing related to Tino's White Horse
tetsutaro
32ths wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Mimineko_old
New music:
Coro
FB is down so reposting

...yeah. no regrets~
Lokamp
http://taikoblog.namco-ch.net/blog/2013/10/2013_2.html

A surprise disaster update for the Taiko Team; due to the passage of the Wipha typhoon in Japan, the tournament finals are posticipated, as e-mails will be sent to any Finalist this Thursday from 1 p.m. (Japan Time) with the new tourney time. This will be possibly put next week, as the travel situation to NBGI's headquarters may cause traffic problems and/or putting people in danger for the travel.

Also, no blog updates this Thursday...
tetsutaro
To me it reads "The Taiko Team will decide at 1pm of 25th whether they have to cancel the finals on 26th."
Lokamp
Don't look at me- you know I can use only Google Translate to read stuff ^^"
tetsutaro
Back to Wii U: The customization options may be the most elaborate of all current releases
You can choose a hat + a body part + a face make-up + side patterns + 3 color schemes
Even with as few as 10 variations each, there can already be millions of possibilities

Also, still speculations, but the top bar could mean you can store as many as 8 of your creations

Lokamp
From which magazine this comes from? We need some source names before we re-post this on TT...
tetsutaro
reposted from wikihouse
Lokamp
Ah, now I see those

According to this picture, over 1600 customizable combinations will be available for Don-chan's outfit haha
tetsutaro
1676億 = 167.6 billion is more like the number of permutations different configurations possible.

That is like in average 40+ variations in each category.
Topic Starter
aquabluu
What magazine is this? Based on the manga strip they showed it's most likely Famitsu DS+Wii though.
tetsutaro

@taiko_team wrote:

おはドーン!太鼓チームのエトウです!今日は木曜日なので、この後11時半ごろに開発日記を更新します!全国大会決勝大会の直前ということで、決勝開催前の最後のお知らせを掲載します!ドンだー必見です!それでは〜今日も一日がんばるドン!よろしくだドーン!
Good morning-don! This is Etou from the Taiko Team! Today, on Thursday, we will have a blog update later at around 11:30! With the tournament finals imminent, there will be last-minute notices before that! All donders must read it! [...]
Hey I thought they said no blog post this Thursday?

Oct 22 post wrote:

みなさんこんにちは。太鼓チームのエトウです。
開発日記の定期更新日である木曜日ではありませんが Although it (Oct 22) is not Thursday, the sceduled blog update day
10月26日に開催予定である
「ドンだー!日本一決定戦2013」の決勝大会における
台風の影響についてご連絡いたします。
Oh OK. A little mistranslation here.

EDIT: Also round three of 76.5 celebrations: more limited time songs! Pastel Dream / Hyakki Yakou / Hungarian Dance No. 5. Also ends Oct 28 18:00. Hungarian has a star cut from 8 --> 7
Lokamp
...again, Lokamp isn't a seal of quality with JP translations, get over it haha

EDIT: 4gamer.net article about Taiko Wii U, showing more pics in smexy graphics, obligatory returning custom dancers and some new default songs (specifically, Highschool-love! for GM and some Classic songs)
AxelHino
ANO HI KARA
tetsutaro
Entrance of the frigging Gladiators. Really 765? Are you f*cking kidding me 765?
You know I am being wishy-washy about buying Wii U and you give me this as a decisive factor?

...sorry, c********** in the brains
Anyways Yuujou Pop (50 combo) and Radetzky March (1 play) as unlockables

Also you can take pictures of your 1-out-of-167-billion Don-chan creation and share it over the Miiverse
Lokamp
Hey, it's first-hour unlockables we're still talking about. Clearly they want to save the better stuff for later, haha
crystalsuicune
http://wiiu.taiko-ch.net/songlist/

Update on WiiU site,but I'm sure it's nothing we don't already know
Topic Starter
aquabluu
They'll probably spread some of the good stuff on the monthly DLC. Profits and whatnot.
tetsutaro
Bahamut's store page recently started listing Wii U1, but currently shown as "sold out" wwwww

Anyway AC0S listing: how are you going to show deleted songs now that they are really deleted?
Topic Starter
aquabluu
I have something in mind for that. Just have to wait for me to update the listing.
show more